[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get assigned partners in organic chem lab >Partner is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1455871329489.jpg (46KB, 691x624px) Image search: [Google]
1455871329489.jpg
46KB, 691x624px
>Get assigned partners in organic chem lab
>Partner is this 6/10 Asian girl
>Not attracted to her at all
>Somehow able to make fun and playfully joke around with her
>She sasses back at me, I can hit right back with no problems
>Inner Chad somehow appears and I act magically cool
>Spend most of lab doing the experiment and "flirting"

How can I apply this same mentality toward girls I'm actually interested in? How do I not give a fuck?
>>
Just date the qt Asian

You'll never do any better than her
>>
>>34443454
This what I oreganoally mean when I say that whites can't be robots. Put the most beta/ugly/aspergy white in front of an average azn girl and watch him turn into Chad Boemer
>>
>>34443454
For me its get hyper, energy drinks or a lot of spazzing out
>>
>>34443480
This is true. Melanin enriched true robots are seen as human dirt by qt asians.
>>
>>34443504
Disclaimer: I claim whites cannot be robots and I am not black because blacks cannot be robots either

>inb4 a deluge of low-effort whites indignantly replying to me
>>
>partner is 6/10
>not attracted to her at all
think, anon. you WERE the chad. you looked down on her, that's what chads do. no just look down on girls.
>but keep in mind this only works on girls in your league.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 374x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 374x481px
>>34443526
>X can not be a robot the post
>>
>>34443585
But it's true? Whites and blacks get fetishized all the fucking time and there's even a niche for them with the "white pride"/"black nationalist" groups so they can always have a go with women of their own race.

the rest of us get nothing
>>
>>34443602
Yes exactly. I can understand some bottom of the barrel true disfigured autist whites being robots but the average r9k white "bot" is at the top of the dating food chain compared to the rest of us.
>>
>Black nationalist
This is kind of true with the whole Black Lives Matter shit millennial blacks are into now
>white pride
Kek no. This does not exist at all IRL and the average white normie (especially white woman) will chimp out at you if you even hint that you don't hate yourself for being white
>>
>>34443454
>How do I not give a fuck?

that is literally the secret to get a gf. you just need to learn not put them in a pedestal op.
>>
File: 1455528887812.jpg (79KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455528887812.jpg
79KB, 577x1024px
>>34443663
>the average r9k white "bot" is at the top of the dating food chain compared to the rest of us.
thank you, exactly

>>34443671
You're deluded if you think there aren't white women in the alt-right movement that exclusively date white guys.

Even the most scrawny, short, lanky, fat, autistic, maladjusted autiste can get a qt white gf if he's white and goes to one of those IRL /pol/ (or alt-right) meetups.

Not to mention that plenty of white women nowadays are falling for the alt-right meme now that they can tell that liberalism isn't as "fashionable" and "trendy" as it used to be

also there's plenty of self-hating nonwhite women in the alt-right that exclusively want to date white men which brings me to my original point that whites cant be robots because they cant even stop racemixing with other races' women
>>
>>34443740
Yeah but those don't count. Any neckbeard can get an asian or indian girl. None of the real girls want anything to do with us though
>>
>>34443858
>Yeah but those don't count.
Said it before, will say it again

Whites who try and make these "but we can totally be robots we swear" posts are JUST FUCKING EXACTLY like women who make these "women can totally be robots we swear" posts.

>women get fucked and dumped by Chad, claim that they're still capable of being "alone" and "robot" in spite of this fact
>whites steal every other races' women, claim that they're still capable of being "alone" and "robot" in spite of this fact
really makes me hmmm
>>
>>34443893
I'm white and I've never had a woman, white or non-white, express interest in me

Explain this
>>
Oh yeah, I was a complete Chad when it came to ugly girls. By ugly, I mean 2s and 3s usually, maybe even a rare 4 but mostly 3s. Like I had a lot of ugly girls be my friend and I would joke with them and have a good time. A few of them got crushes on me, this one black girl in particular was slobbering over my dick big time.

I didn't think I was better than them or above dating them but I legit was not even remotely into them. Like they didn't even make it into my fap fantasies at least once as a guilty "just to vary it up" fap. I've fapped to a lot of questionable girls just for the sake of variety but they couldn't even make that criteria so yeah.
>>
>>34443893
I think asians (east and south) can't be real robots. They can always fall back on their parents setting them up.
>>
>>34443919
You probably have but you use your selective memory to forget about it since, like women who only notice chad, you probably only notice the white women you pine after (who don't express interest in you)

>>34443944
I'm inclined to tenuously agree, but at the same time there's still plenty of S(E) asians who are fucked out of even arranged marriages because the girl they were supposed to be hooked up with is holding out for Chad Teutonicock
>>
>>34443454
That's a really good question anon. I think it has to do with the fact that if you presented an attractive girl those same behavioral inputs coming from you, she would be more dismissive. She might politely find a way to end the conversation, or be shorter with you, send nonverbal signals of disinterest, flatter tone of voice, or the one I find painful, she might look you in the eyes, wait a moment, and say nothing at all. Outright refusal to speak to an inferior male. This partner of yours has lower standards in men so she's open to knowing you as a person despite your flaws.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.