[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude fuck this garbage man Made me throw up and feel OK yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: DXM_Doses.jpg (88KB, 910x768px) Image search: [Google]
DXM_Doses.jpg
88KB, 910x768px
Dude fuck this garbage man
Made me throw up and feel OK yesterday
Woke up this morning feeling horrible, nausea all day, etc
Tried to eat, got a bit in me, now trying to sleep again

What the fuck man this is the worst garbage ever, I remember taking it before and having a shitty time but I don't remember it lasting so long. I definitely did not take polistirex and only did 225.

Hot flashes
Nausea
Headaches
Tinnitus
Fuzzy vision

I'm getting all the side effects mane just someone get me out of this mess
>>
Bump
Fucking tripe C nigga
>>
I always felt physically fine and mentally great the day after a DXM trip. But I always did higher doses (600+) and found the trip itself pretty euphoric too.
>>
>>34443449
Why are you using the long-acting kind? Just buy the CVS/Walgreens stuff that isn't the long acting formula and you'll have a better trip and its cheaper than Tussin
>>
>>34443846
Don't ever say my nigga again you god damn monkey

Second dude you obviously did too much the first time around and puking happens to some people

Experiencing all those symptoms you mentioned is part of a high 2nd/low3rd plateau trip read up on it and dose properly the next time

Retard
>>
>>34443934
Stock photo
I took normal 20mg caps not polistirex
I feel so fucking bad

I wish I had etizolam/Xanax so fucking much man
>>
>>34443449
>Second dude you obviously did too much the first time around and puking happens to some people Experiencing all those symptoms you mentioned is part of a high 2nd/low3rd plateau trip read up on it and dose properly the next time

Retard

Guess I am the retard
>>
Anyone else blessed with an iron stomach and never puked from Dxm?

Puked from alcohol though. And I know when it's coming because I get dizzy and I can tell my inner ear is out of balance.
>>
>>34443960
Keep drinking water.. Gatorade is better but water works too eat light for now..

you'll be sick to your stomach for a little bit..

Why would you dose so high if you didn't know what to expect? All those pills are probably fucking with your liver a bit too.. just drink water

Those pills just had dxm correct no additives? Because if they had additives you might want to read up on those as well
>>
>>34443985
I'm the same way and its fucking weird. Never thrown up from DXM, but I throw up from alcohol rather easily.
>>
>>34443957
Dude I'm 190lbs and I took no more than 225mg on a full stomach.

Right now it's 30 hours later and I'm still nauseous, numb face, cold and hot flashes, etc.

>>34443985
Puking from DXM alone is from the serotonin regulation of your receptors, not from how well you can stomach the guaf (which you shouldn't be taking anyways.)

For instance, when I yawn on DXM hangover I get wildly nauseous. Same on MDMA but to a lesser extent, two very serotonin heavy drugs.
>>
>>34444018
You fucking took dxm with guaf..

Are you completely retarded? You know that's why you are sick right
>>
>>34444018
Full stomach was also the problem I don't think you are supposed to take dxm after you eat I think on an empty stomach is the trick
>>
>>34444008
I'm getting some almonds in and some water and freshly squeezed juices. Also took my vitamin stack and kept it all down. I'm probably starved 3000 calories over the past day and a half but no appetite, I'll eat in the morning.

Found 1.5mg of etiz and a bit of melatonin.

>>34444039
No, I implied you'd be dumb to take guaf.
And I've taken guaf and it didn't make me nauseous after I threw it all up. This is due to the dxm, my body doesn't seem to process it well.

Dabs helped with nausea at first, but now I'm out.
>>34444054
It was more like half empty, and no thanks putting that shit in an empty stomach and later puking it all up with just bile.
>>
File: 5042806589.jpg (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5042806589.jpg
80KB, 300x300px
>>34444018
You're a fucking idiot if you took it with guaf, but even if you didn't you're still a fucking idiot for taking it on a full stomach. Did you not any research on this shit? Erowid has tons of stories.

Anyways pic related is perfect for god-tier dxm trips.
>>
>>34444018
The seretonin makes me take a wicked dump on the come up.

That's how your intestines are supposed to respond to seretonin (the most basic neurotransmitter and the intestines have shit tons of receptors).

Seretonin does not affect the stomach... I think. People puke from the syrup qualities because we are poisoning ourselves and either our brain or stomach regurgitates i think. I usually take it on an empty stomach and maybe this is placebo but I get high and just feel my stomach angrily digesting them and groaning but no puke.

I get nausea but no puke. Never said it was from guaif though I will admit I've done some with that. I have a lot of Dxm experience it's my favorite drug but I haven't binged on it (fingers crossed) like some have
>>
>>34444114
I think puking comes a lot from a mindset like starting to get really nervous and it just goes downhill from there.. also the sugar and alcohol content of the syrup also will fuck with you on top of becoming disoriented

Puking is usually in my experience with drugs and drinking in general dosing too high and getting like freaked out and you start getting uncontrollably nervous.. but then again sometimes you actually are sick
>>
>>34443449
Take pure DXM, or order some DCK online, I hear good things about 3-meo-pce
>>
>>34444104
He didn't do it with the guaf
>>
>>34444086
I would go with the syrup next time..
>>
>>34444144
I can understand why people puke from DXM I just feel bad because it's such an amazing drug but a lot of people get sick and I don't

The people that introduced it to me in high school didn't throw up either.

The nausea is really short it just means you're about to get super high and reexamine your life....
>>
Fuck this shit.
I did this excessively for a year or so. Multiple times a week even.

I hate it now. Just looking at these photos makes me feel awful. Fuck.
>>
>>34444228
Yep just waiting to get some cash so I can go get two bottles this time instead of one..

I know one would be enough, still two would be better cuz ill just keep dosing it throughout the week
>>
>>34443449
yeah this shit is fucking terrible, one of the worst drug experiences ive ever had

My head just felt like it was becoming more and more swollen, I actually grinded my teeth so hard that they bled, I had fuzzy vision to the point where I though I was going to pass out and on top of all of that I felt like I was going to puke the entire time.

The only thing that saved me was smoking 5 or 6 bowls in one sitting and then immediately passing out. I still have an entire bottle of this shit left
>>
>ctrl + f
>weed
>no results

jesus you guys are noobs. didn't you read the taimopedia article? always smoke weed with dxm. ALWAYS. smoke weed when taking dxm. it makes the nausea go away, and it makes it WAY BETTER.

next time, if there is a next time for you. smoke weed ya dummies
>>
>>34443449
Don't mess with this stuff. It has side effects that could be permanent.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.