[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be classmate with a cunt >literal definiton of a pussified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>be classmate with a cunt
>literal definiton of a pussified man
>fully fledged ignorant leftist
>acts like a fucking roastie
>even amy schumer is funnier than him, and that says a lot
>always says dumb shit
>brags about his air jordans everyday (he is not a nigger btw)
>for some reason he gets a lot of girls around him
>but he is so fucking retarded he didn't fuck any of them
>doesn't even have chad genetics and his face is barely 6/10

how does he do it
is it because he is lucky or roasties prefer mangina all the sudden
i don't want to be a faggot just to get girls reeeeeeeeee
>>
Fag hag itt

All fag hags check in
>>
>>34443316
It's because you focus on how annoying and how much of a "cunt" he is, while he just focus' on enjoying life.
>>
File: angry phone man.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
angry phone man.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>34443316
he is acting properly for the current time and his behavior, along with the behaviour of all the girls he attracts, appears to be reflecting off what is portrayed in current media.
Modern media is influencing him to act like a semi-retarded, materialistic wigger, and many girls like that because they have free choice and are also greatly influenced by the current media to be attracted to people that behave the way he is behaving. This is all now widely socially accepted.

tl;dr THEY'RE JUST HAVING FUN, GET WITH THE TIMES, GRANDPA xDD
>>
>>34443499
This.

I can't do anything without it going through my media propaganda cultural critical theory filter.

Dumb ass poltards think this is "redpilled" hillariously they're just copying Foucault.
>>
>>34443316
he sounds gay. just because women flock to him means nothing. it means a lot if they flock to him and he does nothing to them, though, hence why i called him gay. anyone would tell you that.

wanna be hot? just call him out on his bullshit in front of all the women. women like it when u dominate another dude.
>>
>>34443535
well then, let's hear a different idea?
>>
>>34443535
>copying foucault
And misappropriating his ideas.
>>
>>34443316
I have a friend who is a 4/10. he is literally a man woman. yet he still reels in 7s and 8s. if you're witty and a good conversationalist. you'll be able to reel them in. he is also a liberal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.