[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every single post I make, no matter what, is despised by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feelangry2.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelangry2.png
29KB, 633x758px
>every single post I make, no matter what, is despised by everyone and I'm attacked for it
Why does everyone hate me?
>>
Man, that's such a terrible post. Go drink a bottle of Tabasco sauce, OP.

Lol, JK. Maybe see if you need to revise or soften some of your strong opinions? Everybody is wrong about something, including myself.
>>
>>34443443
They're not even strong opinions, or even opinions at all. Like I ask about books that are along a similar thematic line of a book I read, and everyone calls me a pseudointellectual who "pretends" to have a "deep understanding" of the book. I didn't claim to understand it. I just asked for peoples' opinions. And they just hate me.
>>
>>34443524
Kek, you can't take anything said on here personally anon. People are throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks.
>>
They're all fags OP, just a couple of autists that's all
>>
>>34443543
Yeah and I used to do that too but when you waste the best years of your youth on this website and don't make real life friends and have no family to speak of this place becomes the only home you have and anons are the only friends you do. So when they're mean it hurts.
>>
>>34443601
Well, maybe you should get some IRL socialization in or enjoy some different online communities. The MBTI subreddits all have chatrooms you can go to. You sound like you would score as an INTP or INFP, which would probably describe most R9K users.
>>
>>34444241
>MBTI
>>>/trash/7419414

Even psychologists don't take it seriously.
>>
>>34443186
Do you animepost, stutterpost, roleplay, debate politics from a Liberal perspective, and/or post tfwnogf all the time?

If so, you deserve to be hated.
>>
I'll still love you
>>
Is this trolling? Go fuck yourself faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.