[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Chad snatched the girl I had feelings for AGAIN When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1zefloy.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw Chad snatched the girl I had feelings for AGAIN

When does this end? Will I ever have a girl actually want ME?
>>
Feelings are gey
>>
>>34443034
once chad has pumped and dumped her she will need your emotional support before the next pump'n'dump :) hang in there op
>>
>>34443085
Nah, this looks long term to be honest. At least long enough for me to stop seeing her ever.

She was legit wife material. I think Chad knows this.
>>
>>34443034
Women are kinda whores, well at least 80% of them anyway. The sooner you accept this the sooner you will feel better about avoiding these dumb roasties.
>>
>When does this end?
It doesn't OP, we're stuck on this ride forever
>>
>>34443034
Do you want you?
>>
File: 1483798474923.png (196KB, 1129x615px) Image search: [Google]
1483798474923.png
196KB, 1129x615px
>>34443034

because you are a beta orbiter who is subsidizing chads sex life .
>>
I am a 25 year old chick. I'm hot and good at socializing and I also run a meme page. I've been coming here since 15 (b) .. honestly if you want a good girl..don't buy into the ideas people here share. Trust and be trustworthy . Take risks and be nice. But no girl I know would date a guy who partakes in anything that goes down here .
>>
>>34443034

>tfw any time I bring a new girl into my life, Chad friend swoops in and gets her number and makes a move before I can muster up the courage to do anything

Every. Fucking. Time.

Then Chad will come and complain to me when the relationship is over and how bad the breakup feels are

Fuck you Chad, I was interested in that girl first.
>>
>>34446150
post a picture of yourself

m
n
m
>>
>>34446150
Robots are undateable trash tier males? Who would have guessed.
>>
>>34446150
good for you oh wise piece of meat.
>>
>>34443034
>the girl I had

excuse me. Did you own her?

watch your misogyny.
>>
>>34446224
>the girl I had a relationship with
>the girl I had known
>the girl I had...
There's nothing wrong with brevity, bruv
>>
>>34443034
You should act faster next time
Maybe even become part chad? (((Get /fit)))
>>
>>34443034
Get used to it. No women will ever love you. That's just the way things are.
>>
>>34446150
>shaming men who have seen your true colors to try and persuade the men you can still control into being obedient
Nice try Roastie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.