[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Then >come to America >rape and kill indians, take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 6ae.jpg (25KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
6ae.jpg
25KB, 680x680px
>Then
>come to America
>rape and kill indians, take land by force and trick them with money
>bring slaves
>now
>REEEEEE FUCKING BLACKS GET OUT
>REEEEEEE FUCKING MEXICANS
>REEEEE MINORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Why are white people so autistic?
>>
We are talking about a time where minorities actually worked hard
>>
>>34442850
Dont worry about it.
They arent all that different from everyone else anyway.
>>
Americans are made stupid by their shit education system.

They have no idea about anything that happened in history. All they know about is USA is the greatest and fuck Europe!! Maerica! God bless Lord Jesus
>>
>>34442850

Black guy here, the racebait is weak but I'll leave you guys with a jam. Hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6FhsSwtqtFA
>>
>>34442850
Conquering land isn't the same as out-breeding people you autistic nigger. At least with conquering you know what is going on.
>>
Most Americans are not centuries-old immortals. We who live today had nothing to do with the atrocities of our ancestors. Generational guilt is an offensive and outdated concept. Citizens that were born here to are natives that have a natural right to live here just like natural-born citizens anywhere else. And we the people of this country want to restore the rule of law.

It doesn't matter what color you are. If you are a foreigner who has not received permission from customs and immigration to be here, you should be deported. I would expect the same treatment as an illegitimate traveler anywhere else. If you are a foreign non-citizen who is from one of the seven countries that Trump identified as the most problematic exporters of radical Islamic terrorism, you are a potential enemy combatant from a country that does not follow the Geneva Conventions. Since their soldiers use dishonorable guerrilla tactics to kill civilians, we have to assume that anybody who is from those countries is an enemy combatant for our safety. So, anybody here legally from those countries should be deported as well. Sadly, I think Trump's executive order merely stops more visas from being issued.

Sorry that war is sometimes not politically correct.
>>
>>34442850
I'm not from USA, but I have to disagree with you.

These people were born there, they have to be classified as American. You cannot turn around and say they are not.

However the blacks are too I'm my opinion so it's wrong to tell them to get out, but they both have a right to tell illegals to gtfo
>>
>>34443822
Nobody is trying to deport all of the blacks. Making inner-cities, which are often predominately black, safe for their residents is a big priority for Mr. Trump. Deporting illegal residents will remove a lot gang-bangers who are working for the Mexican cartels, so enforcing immigration law is an important first step towards helping out our black friends.

Flint, MI is mostly black. Obama really showed his loyalty to his race by providing the funding to replace the corroded lead pipes that are poisoning people there. Oh, wait, he ignored them for several years and tried to wire the same amount of money required to fix Flint to Palestine a couple of hours before Trump was sworn in. We have to prioritize American interests over foreign aid when allocating government expenditures, just like any other country.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.