[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lost out on 90% of your penile sensation because your parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

File: 1485486501191.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485486501191.webm
2MB, 960x540px
You lost out on 90% of your penile sensation because your parents fell for a Jewish meme.
>>
>>34442775
Nah,

I think I just jerk it too much

Actually I am sure of that
>>
Yah but it also makes them work harder since they spend less time jerking it.

All the money? It's just making up for their mutilated penis.
>>
>>34442797
this

death grip is real
>>
>>34442832
OOOOoooohhhh

Stranger in the tub

>Is it ok if I think about you in the tub tonight
>No
>I'm still gunna
>>
File: trump2016.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
if i came any harder i'd probably have a stroke
i can last forever if i want, maybe because im circumcised but wouldnt trade it for anything
girls arent afraid of my dick unlike the "anteater" losers they laugh to me about
>>
>>34442775
I was born in the 90's nobody though about these things back then. When a Doctor, somebody seen as an authority figure, tells my father, a coal miner, that it would be good for me to get circumcised, what reason does my father have to mistrust him? This was before internet when you could just look up any fact you wanted with the phone in your pocket.

I don't harbor any hatred towards my parents, only the Kikes
>>
>>34442775
>talking to me like i'm an american't

>>34442832
i feel like im the only one who has had a sloppy grip ever since he started jerking off
>>
im cut and my dick is great 9/10

why is it that only uncutfags get butthurt about this if they supposedly got the better deal?
>>
>>34442884
But anteater dicks are thicker since they have foreskin. Don't pretend you wouldn't want that extra thickness.
>>
>>34443337
Both sides get butthurt when the opposing side says they have it better.

IMO, I think it's genital mutilation and insane that it's up to the parent to decide whether or not the child gets to keep a piece of skin that was evolved to protect the head of the dick or have it cut off.

Both sides will also always say what they are and how they like their dick the way it is.
>>
>>34443787
Also if your argument for cut vs uncut relies on what a women's preference is, it's not an argument.

For the type of people who say they hate roasties and women in general, you sure do care a lot what they think about the appearance of your dick.
>>
>>34442775

Holy fucking shit why the fuck do you people starts random bullshit about cut dick hating when i see NO ONE bragging about their cut dick...

>lost out on 90% of your penile sensation

Those are sum nice accurate stats m8
>>
>>34442775
Who cares? It's not like you remember how sensitive it was.
>>
>>34442775
as a nega-jew foreskin-kin i can easily stretch my foreskin and bite it between my teeth. it's not even than much of a stretch. i just kinda duck down a bit and pop it in my mouth.

big hobby for us nega-jews actually.
>>
File: srIXm7y.jpg (208KB, 640x640px)
srIXm7y.jpg
208KB, 640x640px
Virgins discussing what feels better during sex. You won't even be a cuck.
>>
I've read it's more like 20%, but I'm cut, fap once a day every day for the past 10 years and my dick is still really sensitive. Still wish I wasn't cut though.
>>
File: 1416543379157.jpg (282KB, 663x632px)
1416543379157.jpg
282KB, 663x632px
>>34442775
>non-Jewish
>cut

crazy Americans.
>>
File: 949494755766751.png (117KB, 900x900px)
949494755766751.png
117KB, 900x900px
>Tfw dick gets dry and hurts
>tfw dick chafes
>Tfw can't fap more than once per day or it hurts
>tfw no pleasure except when I orgasm
>tfw onaholes do nothing for my dick unless I don't fap for a full week and use a gallon of lubricant

MY PARENTS ARE CATHOLIC AND THEY DID THIS SHIT TO ME. I'M NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN AND I KNOW THE APOSTLES THOUGHT CIRCUMCISION WAS DUMB AS FUCK
>>
How do I get my foreskin to go back that far? I can get it behind the head comfortably, but not to the point where it almost disappears like in the webm.
>>
>>34443890
>>tfw no pleasure except when I orgasm
seriously?
>>
File: pepethetutsu.jpg (11KB, 407x378px)
pepethetutsu.jpg
11KB, 407x378px
>>34443929

Yep, it's horseshit. I need to play with my nipples or abstain from masturbation for 3 full days to get pleasure from it. Circumcision should be illegal.
>>
>>34443912
Practice. I couldn't pull mine all the way back until I was 16. Or you probably have excess foreskin m8.
>>
The weird thing is my dad is super Christian and didn't circumcise me. I feel extremely fucking lucky. The only problem is that blowjobs hurt like a bitch until the skin stretches back and is able to rest for a half a minute
>>
>>34443890
Circumcision made it harder for you to be degenerate? It is serving it's purpose.

No wonder circumcised people are form the majority of nobel-prize winners.
>>
File: 1477026617570.jpg (114KB, 400x400px)
1477026617570.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
>>34444000
>mfw if I'd never masturbated I could have cured cancer by now
>>
>>34443890
did he cut your whole dick off? foreskins are a meme, they don't contain "90% of your nerves" and all the other stuff that people here say. Jerking off sucks for them because they do it 5 times a day. If not, I'd suggest suing your circumcisor for malpractice.
>>
>>34443821
>relies on what a women's preference is
They actually don't have a preference
Women who grew up around circumcised dicks prefer circumcised dicks, but slightly
Women who grew up around uncircumcised dicks prefer circumcised dicks, but slightly

All in all, it kind of doesn't matter because dicks are weird and kinda smell no matter what
>>
>>34444111
>foreskins are a meme
truthfully, circumcision got big in america because religious nuts wanted kids to stop jerking it as much
look it up
>>
>>34444201
I'm saying people defend their cut/uncut status with the argument that more women prefer their type.

Also nice hidden message in the third sentence.

>>34444111
digits
>>
>>34444201
>They actually don't have a preference
> proceeds to say all women slightly prefer chopped dicks
>>
>>34444246
actually just a Freudian slip, I'm uncircumcised
I also live in an area where most dudes are circumcised so gg
>>
>>34444256
calm down, I fucked up

>>34444201
*uncircumcised dicks prefer uncircumcised dicks
OOOOOOPS
>>
>>34444263
I think women have a preference but wouldn't deny a guy if it got to the point where they're about to have sex. I can see her not wanting to suck it through but at that point I'd just fuck her and then kick her out.
>>
>>34444302
Women have stopped sex depending on their preference plenty of times
Their sex drives aren't often as intense and mind numbing so they can get turned off really easily

This is just one of those things where you can't deal in absolutes, even if you see a trend
>>
>>34442884

>if i came any harder i'd probably have a stroke

No you wouldn't. That's just the rationalization your brain cooked up for minimizing the fact that your foreskin was stolen.
>>
>>34444337
I was thinking more along the lines if they couldn't tell the difference once it was inside of them anyways. Whereas giving head they could obviously feel the difference.

You're right though, there isn't any absolutes since it's always completely anecdotal.
>>
File: Tightness.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tightness.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>34443337

>only uncutfags get butthurt about this

No, a lot of cut guys are actually really fucking mad about it. Especially (not exclusively) guys who were cut tight.
>>
And now I'm screwed too bad there's nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>34442775
i dont give a fuck im too mentally ill to get a gf anyways
>>
>>34444388
What the fuck I thought that post was gonna end differently. Fucking subhumans if you ask me.
>>
>>34444111

>foreskins are a meme, they don't contain "90% of your nerves" and all the other stuff that people here say.

The foreskin actually does have the most specialized pattern of innervation of any part of the penis. It's not just the amount of nerve endings, but the type of nerve endings, and how they respond to stimuli such as fine touch and stretch (the foreskin is an organ formed to be highly sensitive to fine touch sensation and stretching).

What is nothing more than a meme is the idea that it's the glans that is the most erogenous part of the penis. This is false. The glans is almost entirely innervated with free nerve endings which, unlike the fine touch sensitive corpuscular nerve endings in the foreskin, primarily serve to detect noxious stimuli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
>>
i like to get rid of the other 10% by locking it in a chastity cage
>>
>>34444235
I've heard that and I don't get it. I mean, it never discouraged me. Circumcision doesn't make masturbation impossible ffs.
>>
>>34444469

Do you know about tightness with respect to circumcision?

>In all cases [of masturbation] circumcision is undoubtedly the physician's closest friend...offering as it does a certain means of alleviation and pronounced benefit, granting as it does immunity from after-reproach. Those cases in which the glans presents a moist, semi-oily appearance, with papillae strikingly developed about the corona, long thickened foreskin, pliant and giving, large and often tortuous dorsal veins, go to make up a picture that is exceedingly tempting to the surgeon's scissors.

>The whole operation, when the scissors and continuous suture are used, takes only four to six minutes -- and time is a great consideration, especially in the case of the insane, even though local anaesthetics may be used. To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained.

1/2
>>
>>34444469
>>34444515

>Tubes, rings, clamps and directors, devised as aids in circumcision, are worse than useless on account of the time involved in their manipulation, and also because they necessitate the use of a knife instead of scissors, thus inducing more haemorrhage, and most likely necessitating interrupted sutures instead of the continuous. We may not be sure that we have done away with the possibility of masturbation, but we may feel confident that we have limited it to within the danger lines, which is the primary object sought, as we are from the outset striving for the hygienic, not the moral, benefit - the latter is usually too far from our reach to even consider.

>The younger the patient operated on the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

E.J. Spratling, MD. Medical Record, Masturbation in the Adult, vol. 48, no. 13, September 28, 1895, pp. 442-443

2/2
>>
>>34443787

>Both sides will also always say what they are and how they like their dick the way it is.

There are actually lots of cut guys who really hate that they were cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK6wEGu8IEU
>>
>>34444571
i will always spite my father for choosing to have me circumcised.
>>
File: IMG_1042.png (200KB, 547x402px)
IMG_1042.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>34442775
>when you had a super tight penis at 12 and via viggorous fapping you restored your gliding action

I wish I wasn't circumcised but I am restoring now. It feels weird but I always get super hard when I do it.
>>
>>34442775

>implying I need more penile sensation when I'm literally addicted to jacking it and do it like 3 times a day and can't even stop long enough to go to class
>>
File: 3291.png (284KB, 479x483px) Image search: [Google]
3291.png
284KB, 479x483px
>>34443848

By that logic female circumcision wouldn't be bad if it were done to babies.
>>
>>34444713
If it was done for some purpose other than to make sex less pleasurable, then it probably would be socially acceptable.
>>
>>34444746
>thinks male Circumscision is medically necessary
>>
File: 3929220.png (141KB, 470x628px) Image search: [Google]
3929220.png
141KB, 470x628px
>>34444746

In cultures that practice FGM, it's often ostensibly done because "it's cleaner and healthier", "God said to do it", "men like it better", and "I'm cut and I feel sex just fine, and my daughter should be like me". Of course overtly sexually suppressive rationales are also given occasionally, but for hundreds of years it was accepted that reducing male sexual pleasure was the primary purpose of circumcision. Even the famous rabbi Maimonides said that hurting the penis and impeding sexual pleasure is an important role of circumcision in the Jewish faith.
>>
>>34444624
How far into it are you man? I'm only just over a month in so I have a long way to go.
>>
>>34444788
>didn't say anything about male circumcision
>>
>>34444808
The skin is starting to bunch up at the rim of my tip. I don't know how good that is but it used to be tight. It takes awhile to get it to grow
>>
As someone who was circumsized as an adult: no it's not 90% of sensation.
I would say it's closer to.. 25%? it definitely feels better with foreskin, because it keeps your head more sensitive. But it's not so much better that you need to spend your whole life whining about it...
before anyone asks, i was circumsized for medical reasons
>>
>>34444813
You're such a dumb cunt I hope you die soon
Fyi both genital mutilations should be illegal
>>
>>34444833
What about actual sex? I heard the entire 'gliding' motion makes everything much better and easier.
>>
>>34444792
Female circumcision also has a host of medical implications later in life.
>>
>>34444833

You realize not all circumcisions are the same, right? The amount and type of tissue you had cut off isn't necessarily the same amount and type of tissue the next circumcised guy had cut off.

This chart only shows 4 common variations of male circumcision. There are other forms too.

The determining factor as to whether the circumcision is "high" or "low" is whether they mostly cut off outer foreskin and shaft skin and then left the more sensitive, inner mucous membrane to be turned inside out to cover the shaft, leaving a 2-tone look (in the case of a high cut), or whether they mostly cut off more sensitive inner foreskin and left the circumcision scar right up near the glans, having the penis be covered with shaft skin. With very low and tight circumcisions, they remove a lot of shaft skin too.
>>
>>34442775
Gonna need some sauce on that OP
oregan boner
>>
>>34444824
What do you actually do? I've been doing method 2 technique but i only do it a few times a day for up to a minute a time which. Definitely not enough but at least it's something.
>>
>>34444879

So does male circumcision. It can cause lifelong pain with erection if the penis is not left with enough skin to grow into, it vastly increases the chance of meatal stenosis, it causes abnormal nerve growths to form in the circumcision scar, and it can lead to fistulae.

When performed in primitive, traditional conditions (which millions of male circumcisions are, every year) it also often leads to extremely severe scarring, loss of erectile tissue, and death.
>>
>>34444888
Oops, wasted a get.
Still, sauce for the get?
>>
>>34444892
I do it 30-40 minutes a night. All manual methods and even a couple of my own. It gets a bit longer every month but again it's maybe a millimeter every three weeks. Also the fact I'm 7.5 x 5.5 makes it hard no pun intended to grow that much skin.
>>
>>34444892
Oh and I fapped a lot when I was younger and that helped
>>
>>34444944
Yeah, that's not good at all! I think the main difference in social attitudes has to do with the fact that female circumcision regularly interferes with birth. Which is a big no-no. It's a shame both causes aren't looked at with the same severity.

The main opponents to female circumcision cite:
>Immediate complications include severe pain, shock, haemorrhage, tetanus or infection, urine retention, ulceration of the genital region and injury to adjacent tissue, wound infection, urinary infection, fever, and septicemia. Haemorrhage and infection can be severe enough to cause death.

>Long-term consequences includecomplications during childbirth, anaemia, the formation of cysts and abscesses, keloid scar formation, damage to the urethra resulting in urinary incontinence, dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse), sexual dysfunction, hypersensitivity of the genital area andincreased risk of HIV transmission, as well aspsychological effects.

>Infibulation, or type III FGM, may cause complete vaginal obstruction resulting in the accumulation of menstrual flow in the vagina and uterus. Infibulation creates a physical barrier to sexual intercourse and childbirth. An infibulated woman therefore has to undergo gradual dilation of the vaginal opening before sexual intercourse can take place. Often, infibulated women arecut open on the first night of marriage(by the husband or a circumciser) to enable the husband to be intimate with his wife. At childbirth, many women also have to be cut again because the vaginal opening is too small to allow for the passage of a baby. Infibulation is also linked to menstrual and urination disorders, recurrent bladder and urinary tract infections, fistulae and infertility.
>>
>>34445023

Female "circumcision" is definitely worse on the whole, which I think ironically is why male circumcision flies under the radar. It's bad and a bad thing to do to someone, but you can live after it pretty easily if it's done in a hospital by someone competent.
>>
>>34445023

It would sure be nice if people could stop mutilating genitals.

Have you heard of Fuambai Ahmadu? She's an American anthropologist who got circumcised voluntarily as an adult, and advocates for the ""rights" of parents to choose to circumcise their daughters.

She said she's willing to "compromise" and have it so they can "only" take the clitoral hood, but she's pretty clear that this is giving up a big part of her belief that they should be allowed to cut more.
>>
File: 1448960151142.jpg (79KB, 532x728px)
1448960151142.jpg
79KB, 532x728px
>Father is cut
>Insisted that me and my brothers not be circumcised

Thank you based dad
>>
>>34445059
Oh, man that's crazy. As I said, the only difference in attitude in the western world is that male circumcision is thought to be about hygiene, and female circumcision is about controlling sexuality. I'm sure if a similar attitude either way would change minds. It's a debate that defo needs to be had.
>>
>>34445044
Agreed. It's funny the things we suffer under the guise of tradition.
>>
>>34445104
nah male circumcision is mostly aesthetics and controlling masturbation
>>
>>34445104

As far as Ahmadu is concerned, female circumcision is about "preserving cultural heritage" and "beauty". She also claims to have no difference in sensation during sex, before or after circumcision.

She has a web site btw, you can look her up if you want to see her arguments. Also a brief article on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuambai_Ahmadu
>>
>>34444111
>foreskins are a meme
Top notch argument. The foreskin exists for a reason, it protects the glans from constantly rubbing on things, helps with sex and with masturbation for those who can't get sex like us. Btw, I can masturbate both with the foreskin and without and I can tell you that it's better with the foreskin, simple as that. And I don't even have a dry glans, so it's even worse for you. Enjoy losing most sensitivity by the time you're 40.
>>
>>34445127
>mostly aesthetics
I believe this
>controlling masturbation
I dunno. I'm cut and masturbate on the regs.
>>
>>34445139
Well, she certainly believes what she believes, that's for sure.
>>
>>34445257

>I'm cut and masturbate on the regs.

Cut tight or loose?

>>34445267

It's particularly problematic because she's not the only woman who thinks like this. There are tons of others all over Africa and Asia who see it that way too.
>>
>>34442775
have you had sex with and without foreskin ?
what ? no ? then shut the fuck up
>>
>>34445283
Cut loose.

Orgorg
>>
>>34442775
does that mean I last longer though?
>>
>>34445283
That's a shame. Culture is a dangerous thing.
>>
>>34445307

Well, that explains it. Even anti-masturbation doctors in the Victorian Era noted that loose circumcisions, while they still removed erogenous tissue, were ineffective at impeding masturbation because the remaining skin could still be moved up and down.

That's why Dr. Spratling recommended doing them skin-tight, and redoing them if they loosened up, to keep the penis's remaining skin like a tightly fitted, immobile glove around the penis's erectile tissue.
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683KB, 900x900px
>>34442775
In some countries it's legal to have your son circumcised high and tight without his consent for religious reasons, not only will his glans get dried out from constant friction, but he might even get painful erections.

Meanwhile you can't even touch the vagina of a woman with a knife for religious reasons without it being considered illegal, lol. Fuck type III and IV, you can't even cut the clitorial hood which is the equivalent of the male foreskin, which isn't even as damaging as cutting the foreskin. Fucking double standards.

Truth be told all women should have their labias removed after birth, it makes ''cleaning easier'' and literally gets rid of roasties. Makes vaginas a lot more aesthetic, I bet most males will love that.
>>
>>34445329
Let me publicly say, Dr. Spratling is a nimrod of the highest order.
>>
>>34443890
>tfw no pleasure except when I orgasm
Same. Really wish I knew if a vagina or mouth or asshole would change that. Though if I had actual sex I would need to wear a condom which would fuck shit up itself.
>>
>>34445380
Lol, circumcision + condom means that you might as well start stimulating your prostate if you want to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>34444388
The top portion of my dick is wrinkly and pink. That means I got a loose one right?
>>
>getting off
>wank my base
>very little feeling
>wank the foreskin/upper shaft near my head
>subtle but noticeable pleasure

to think that you burgers don't have that, wtf man
>>
>>34445414

From what you describe, it sounds like it. Especially if you can move the skin (the wrinkles suggest strongly that such a thing would be possible). If you can move the skin quite a bit, then it is quite loose.

The pink part is actually a remnant of your inner foreskin mucosa.

In its natural state, it would wrap around part or all of the head of your penis, and then would itself be covered by a side of skin on the outside. Towards the very end of the foreskin, comprising much of the transitional zone between the inner foreskin and the outer foreskin, would be the ridged mucosa, also known as the ridged band.

You might not have any true ridged mucosa left--the wrinkling is most likely smooth mucosa that has bunched up. Only the loosest of circumcisions, or rare circumcisions like pic related that don't actually remove foreskin, leave much ridged mucosa left.
>>
>>34444835
>>34444835
That certainly is a nice opinion that you have and this is an original comment I promise
>>
>>34442884
Stop being a faggot. You should have your natural penis. It feels better for both you and the girl. You realize the only reason you're cut is because Jewish doctors convinced American doctors to start doing it in the '50s?
>>
It's one of those things that no one knew was bad at the time
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.