[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are too old for young love >You will never make a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1473109751648.jpg (20KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473109751648.jpg
20KB, 500x281px
>You are too old for young love
>You will never make a young cute girl squeal and get anxious about talking to you
>You will never be with a girl who is in her prime with a tight, attractive body
>you will never have your first time with a young, attractive, shy girl who is trying it for the first time too

>you will end up with a saggy, overweight, loud woman
>she will be constantly reminding you about her exes
>she will constantly bitch about you and say how LUCKY you were to land a hot piece like her
>she will be entirely bitter about relationships and be in it for herself
>she will leave you at the slightest sign of weakness to try a different guy
>she will ridicule you for your virginity and remind you that she has already tried most sex positions, but she will not do any of them for you

it's a really fucking depressing life being a virgin on the other side of college.
>>
>>34442743
>You will never make a young cute girl squeal and get anxious about talking to you

>tfw I had this in 2012
>tfw I fucked it all up and she'll never talk to me again
I console myself by seeing that she got fat, but so did I. She's got a new bf now and I haven't had a real relationship since her. I also am beginning to be extremely conscious of my autism and hate myself more and more, becoming a bitter cynical asshole.

In any case OP, I sympathize with that feel. I'm on the opening end of college though, so I still have time to salvage myself.

So do you, if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>34443017
Greentext pls. Original comment you fucking board REEEEE.
>>
>>34442743
>youll never give a beautiful girl her first orgasm
>youll never be the first guy to cum in her mouth
>youll never be intimate with a hot prime young girl, before shes a jaded, heartbroken, used up, bitter, cynical roastie
>>
File: 1484108587498.jpg (52KB, 540x540px)
1484108587498.jpg
52KB, 540x540px
>one chance at life
>never get to experience normal teenage love
>>
>junior in college
>still a kissless virgin (no friends either)
>with every passing day I realize that I get closer to graduating and no longer being sorrounded with young, relatively fresh pussy

I need to act fast or else I'm fucked. Fuck it, I'm destined to be a virgin anyway. If I couldn't manage to find a pure, virgin qt and make her mine in high school, what's the point in trying? Literally nothing will ever compare to prime teen pussy
>>
>>34443618
Fuck me, this'll be like the 50th fucking time I've posted it. Surprised I don't have it saved anywhere.

>sophomore year
>been hanging around a group of friends in the early mornings
>one of them has a name I can't figure out
>eventually she explains it (Oona).
>we continue talking in the early mornings
>one day in February she comes up and hands me a note
>it says "you're p cute *wonks esexily* and has a drawing of Roxy Lalonde (should mention at this point everyone in the friend group was into Homestuck)
>My mind is thoroughly fucked
>I ask her out the next day
>in the interim between then and our first official date we play Dungeons And Dragons at her place
>at one point, I can't remember why, she was feeling real fuckin' sad so I went to comfort her
>immediately her voice takes on the quality of a girl who's nervous, like she's asking someone to prom
>"I-it's alright anon, I'm a lot better now"
>it is the cutest fucking thing I've ever heard
>we go out a couple times, I make out with her (first time I'd made out with anyone)
>at this point I actually feel comfortable saying I Love You, which NEVER fucking happens
>Out of the blue one morning she messages me on Skype saying she feels awful but she doesn't think we should be together anymore
>I'm trying just to be numb
>she comes in that morning crying
>I try to give her a hug like I usually did
>she tells me not to touch her
>emotional conversations happen
>apparently I was a revound, and she thought we were going too fast thanks to the whole "I love you" thing
>I get creepy as shit, start messaging on a fairly regular basis and writing sad vagueposts on my Tumblr
>she starts posting similar angry "why the fuck won't SOMEONE leave me alone"
>I'm addicted to her at this point
>finally she messages me on Tumblr
>"if you come into contact with me again I'll fucking kill you"
>I got the message
>begin the process of moving on
Fucking sucks desu.
>>
I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out and out
I spent the day away
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.