[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see qt in class >star thinking about what it would be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1483228612590.gif (964KB, 500x300px)
1483228612590.gif
964KB, 500x300px
>see qt in class
>star thinking about what it would be like to be with her
>Think about whole life, having children with her etc.
>Think about her giving birth to our children

Anyone else do this?
>>
>>34441880
Nope

Just you you fucking retarded
>>
File: ngackk1guh4bo5e65vnv.jpg (71KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
ngackk1guh4bo5e65vnv.jpg
71KB, 560x640px
>>34441880
all the time.
So, so much. I wish I could stop.
>>
>>34441891
>just you you fucking retarded
You must be pretty intelligent yourself.
>>
File: 0373.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0373.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>34441880
I think these thought too
>>
>>34441926
I wish I could stop to fampai, it makes me happy for a little and then I realize I will never be able to fulfill my fantasies.
>>
>>34441880

I don't want kids so no.
>>
>>34442391
this

the moment of euphoria never outweighs the crushing emptyness.
>>
>>34441926

it always goes away eventually.
>>
>>34441880
You do remember to also think that she'd eventually cheat you with chad, take away the kids and make you pay bazillions in alimony?
>>
>>34442519
Yes, but I tend to not think about that. I like to think about smelling her hair, feeling the warmth of her body while we lay and cuddle and feeling her heartbeat against me. Fuck
>>
>in school for welding
>no girls for an entire year
>start a new semester last week
>there's a fucking qt in it
>of course she has to be the fucking outgoing type and talk to you
god damn it I had finally gotten over this shit and now I have to get fucked over again

back to the bottle for me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.