[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't take it anymore. My brain finally snapped. Years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (33KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 620x330px
I couldn't take it anymore. My brain finally snapped. Years of pent-up virgin frustration grabbed a hold of my conscience. I grabbed a hot girl's ass today.

We were in line at Jimmy Johns. She was standing in front of me. I looked down and saw that fine figure and thought, "I'll never get to hold her intimately." Suddenly my hand raced forward and groped her. She screamed, and I ran out of there as fast as possible. I ran and ran and ran until I got near my dorm, and I hide outside for an hour before going in.

I know I did a terrible thing, but it felt so good. I want to do it again. It's all I can think about.
>>
>>34441858
that's dangerous.

Get a prostitute.
>>
You touched a real girls ass op.

You have become a man.
>>
>>34442289
This anon, prison is two times shittier for rapists. Pay a hooker
>>
File: A Gurl.jpg (153KB, 445x640px) Image search: [Google]
A Gurl.jpg
153KB, 445x640px
>>34441858
>ywn get ass-grabbed while standing in line at Jimmy John's.
>>
>>34441858
little nigga
you gotta get a prostitute
>>
>>34441858
DO IT AGAIN ANON THESE NORMIES IN THIS THREAD ARE TRYING TO SHAME YOU GO FOR MORE ASSES AGAIN AND GRAB IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN
>>
>>34441858
dont worry anon, she liked it, either way thats what sluts are for
>>
The amount of times I wanted to squeeze a pair of abut cheeks is too dam high. Good for u man
>>
>>34441858

lmao the police are reviewing the security video right now and the university is going to email your photo in line to all the students and send them an alert text with your pic. Have fun in jail.

fucking kek
>>
>>34441858

> Suddenly my hand raced forward and groped her.

Nigger you're not HG Wells and your hand ain't disembodied. You did that, not your hand.
>>
File: 1481367892047.jpg (57KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481367892047.jpg
57KB, 1024x1024px
>>34441858
FUCKING CHRIST ROBOT NO! BAD!
>>
File: blacked.png (1MB, 1670x856px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.png
1MB, 1670x856px
>>34441858

how did that sweet tender chunk of buttmeat feel in your hands?
>>
Stuff like this will start to happen more and more if women keep ignoring 80% of men
>>
>>34444548
No it won't. Op will get caught and his life will be even worse than it is now. Society doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>34441858
Wow I really hope you get arrested.. that would be so fucking hilarious
>>
File: tipmeme.jpg (34KB, 648x628px) Image search: [Google]
tipmeme.jpg
34KB, 648x628px
Anon, there are ways to grope women and get away with it. What you did was not one of those ways.
>>
>>34441858
>terrible thing
Yes, you literally beat her half to death, locked her in a coffin for a month, water boarded her, and ripped her eyes out after burning her half to death, and injecting her full of lsd off an on for years. Unforgivable. Grabbing someone's ass. Such pure and TERRIBLE evil.
>>
>>34444752
It is not terrible "NORMIES OUT REEE" its not that that's the problem.. it's a matter of whether or not it was illegal you fucking dumbass..

OP can get a sexual offense charge on this shit you know that ruins people lives right and it is might expensive trying to get out of that shit as well assuming he's obviously some spaghetti spilling rich kid
>>
i consider this that you avenged me as a woman grabbed my ass in Michigan while I was at some lame ass fair, I presume you live there since no one in the west coast eats at jimmy johns and Michiganders are dumb enough to think jimmy johns is good.
>>
>>34444778
>they are goin to track him down with dogs as he runs from the scene
>the police are reviewing the video right now, and asking around witnesses like a mass shooting happened
All you have to do is run and not do it all of the time.
>>
File: paypay.png (28KB, 1038x545px) Image search: [Google]
paypay.png
28KB, 1038x545px
>>34444752

I bet she now has PTSD from that ass-grab.
>>
File: pepe_pop.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_pop.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>34444709

This, you dun goofed OP
>my two roommates (one normie one giga-Chad) dragged me to a bar one night
>we get pretty wasted
>a couple 8/10s come over to start talking to Chad roommate
>they talk to us a bit too
>we're getting pretty drunk and having a good time
>girls have to leave
>after they say bye and walk past me I slap both of their asses really hard and kinda squeeze real quick
>definitely would not have done this if I was sober but I remember thinking "Fuck it, why not"
>they both shriek and giggle, one of them turns to me and says "Naughty boy" while she's still laughing
>they leave and don't have me charged with violent gangrape
>both roommates are shocked in a good way that I stopped being beta for a few seconds
>>
>>34444800
>Yes this is the better option
>OP grabs the ass of a well to-do white girl in a fucking coffee shop or whatever in this political climate

He is lucky 3 white knights didn't jump him man he is lucky he escaped without being caught its a fucking sex offense dude that isn't something you even remotely consider fucking with

You both are completely retarded, don't do that shit again OP
>>
>>34444826

and you still didn't get their number
>>
>>34444914
>>34444914

Kindly delete this post, thanks
>>
No one in this thread is shaming him, they are just suggesting not getting thrown in jail.

My Suggestions
Whores
Alcohol
Brushing by people in crowds instead of grabbing (less satisfying, but way less risky). Swimming pools / wave pools are good for this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.