[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are drugs especially those like psychedelics useful or just a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: 1444791322303.jpg (581KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1444791322303.jpg
581KB, 1200x1600px
Are drugs especially those like psychedelics useful or just a meme to trick me into hurting myself?
>>
They're useful. Take dissociatives though they're more robot-friendly
>>
>>34441313
Its a little of both

They are harmful if you do them a lot but if you are smart about your dosing and SPACE THAT SHIT OUT then you will be fine

>In this day and age.. I heard this from a wise wizard on here.. EVERYTHING IS A MEME

Don't forget this.. drop some acid, have a good time don't be a faggot about it don't try to like impress your friends, actually take something from it
>>
Drugs will make your dick fall off then you go to hell. Not DEA btw
>>
File: cat weed.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cat weed.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
stick to weed and shrooms, stay away from everything else.
>>
>>34441313
WHATT THE FYCJ IS THAT PICTURE
>>
>>34441395
LSD, DMT?
>>
>>34441313
I can't understand that image
>>
File: terence-mckenna-1.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
terence-mckenna-1.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>34441410
does the idea of machine elves sound cool to you?
>>
>>34441410
Those are extremely strong substances and nobody really knows the long-term effects of their usage.

Mushrooms use has been shown to relieve depression and Weed is anti-inflammatory.

I wouldn't be casually be dropping mushrooms, but psilocybin has its uses.
>>
>>34441446
Maybe?
What are you getting at?
>>
>>34441472
Is LSD that strong?
I've not done shrooms, but I have done a good amount of LSD, sometimes in larger doses. It is enjoyable to me.
>>
>>34441395
>faggot detected

All drugs are dangerous in the wrong hands, its not the drugs that are dangerous it is the users that are

Do what your going to do just research what you are doing and always test out what you are doing small doses with anything the first time you are doing it..

>Bro its not like directly from the ground
>Psilocybin isnt a potent neurotoxin at all that's like not why you trip
>Technically lsd is just a fungus as well that is chemically treated so that the claviceps from the fungus are the only psychoactive component in concentrated form

>Dude Opiates are like addictive and chemicals
>Poppy plant
>Dude coke
>The cocoa plant

Shrooms are just as dangerous as lsd I am actually interested in how you think shrooms aren't dangerous
>>
>>34441493
>All drugs are dangerous in the wrong hands
>Shrooms are just as dangerous as lsd
where did i state otherwise? keep attacking that strawman.
>>
>>34441313
Psychedelic drugs are like tools.

With a little bit of know-how, you can use tools to improve things, break them down and repair them, even build new things from scratch!

You can also hit yourself in the head with a shovel until you're fucking retarded.

That's what psych drugs are like, and most other drugs.

You need the right set and setting.

Setting is your physical location. If you're at a loud party with a bunch of people you don't know, or hiding in your room while grandma and grandpa are visiting - it's not a good idea to o any sort of drugs.

Set is your mindset. If you just had a big fight with your parents or recently read something that really bothered you online, then it's not a good time to do drugs.

When and where you do drugs, you want to be positive and be in a positive environment. Don't hide in your room and post on 4chan & play video games. You already do that sober everyday and it sucks. Go outside and enjoy fresh air and nature.

Ideally you'd want to be with other people that are also positive but it's not really necessary for experienced psychonauts, and not always possible for a robot.

I've done shrooms and Salvia by myself no problem. It's sometimes better to be by yourself than with someone who's going to be a buzzkill or be overly-cautious around you.
>>
>>34441516
>stick to weed and shrooms, stay away from everything else.

Ring any bells?

I was just skipping 10 steps ahead in the argument just judging by what you said I assumed the next argument was going to be "but they come from the ground"
>>
>>34441553
still busy attacking that strawman, i see.
>>
>>34441395
salvia is great, you don't know what you're missing.

>>34441472
>nobody really knows the long-term effects of their usage

The same goes for shrooms and weed dude.

>Mushrooms use has been shown to relieve depression

the same is true of MDMA and Salvinorin A
>>
>>34441522
This is bretty good

Only thing though when it comes to psychedelics especially if you haven't done them before is you are going to pick between lsd and mushrooms because those are the two most accessible and usually you know people that have done these two

I would pick mushrooms first because they dont last as long as lsd and they are a good indicator of whether or not to keep using psychedelics or not

>Shrooms come on hard and the trip is very intense if you take over 3 grams.. sometimes there are mushrooms that are extremely powerful and you only need about 1.5 to trip I have only had these once..

Also you can see what you are dosing yourself

LSD is easier to trip on because you can still think relatively normally youll be laughing and acting like a retard but its not disorientating like shrooms are

I still would recommend a shroom trip first because you can see what you are dosing yourself with and it wont last as long LSD lasts a long long time
>>
>>34441577
>YOU BRETTER BRELIEVE IT
>At least you didn't fall for the cuck meme
>>
File: realtalk on drugs.png (100KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
realtalk on drugs.png
100KB, 500x628px
>>34441621
i've done enough drugs to know that i'm not missing a lot. it's all the same shit. if you get the message, hang up the phone.

>>34441691
what?
>>
>>34441313
Erowid.org is a good place to start
>>
>>34441724
>Fell for the cuck meme

As soon as you threw down that phone stuff.. sheesh party pooper

>Inb4 NORMAL FAGGSS GEETTT OFFF MMYYY BOOOOAAAARRRRRDDDD

No im just jerking your gurkin
>>
>>34441752
are you having a stroke? what are you trying to tell me?
>>
>>34441724
>it's all the same shit

That sounds like the opposite of someone who's done enough drugs.

It sounds like you've done the same few drugs too many times, but not experienced a whole different lot of them. Each is unique with its own benefits and flaws.
>>
>>34441758
This>>34441773

Ravioli Originiaoli
>>
File: Alexander-Shulgin-007.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-Shulgin-007.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>34441773
i've done 2c's (2c-p is one of the worst experiences i've ever had), dxm, shrooms, weed, 4f-mph (great stuff), ketamine, dph, lsa, lsd, 1p-lsd, a ton of synthetic cannabinoids, cocaine, mdma and mdmc.

it's a roller coaster of different effects, sure. but in the end it's just an altered state of mind. it doesn't matter to me if you see colors (psys), dead relatives (dph) or if you're awake for 3 days, it's all the same shit. you're intoxicating your body and that's it.

i had more interesting experiences while lucid dreaming than i ever did on any drug.
>>
>>34441446
Machine elves aren't real. McKenna was a kook that never experienced real ego death even though he dosed so many times
>>
>>34441883
>why use drugs when you can dreeeeeaaaaaam :)

You're using drugs wrong then senpai
>>
>>34441985
and you've never had a lucid dream before.
>>
File: 1482978184597m.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482978184597m.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>>34441313
In my life, I did ecstasy, coke, MDMA, ketamin, LSD, speed, truffles, shrooms, and lots of weed.
Coke is a fucking trap. It's addictive day-one.
LSD gave me wonderful experiences, and deeply changed how I percieve life. I really think it has been a mind-opening drug.
Every other drug I tried aside from those is okay-ish, excepted weed in high doses, which is trash tier.

If I could, I would like to drop a last LSD tab for the sake of nostalgia, but I lost all contacts with drug dealers as I grew up and got responsibilities.
This, and I'd love to try DMT, but there's no way I can find some on the street.

The only "drug" I'm on right now is Kratom. Shit helped coldturkeying my alcohol problem, but I plan on stopping that too.
>>
File: 1361698725091.png (157KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1361698725091.png
157KB, 721x1000px
>>34441313
I'm not much for the spiritual side of it or self medicating with psychs I just do it for fun. Only way to really "breakthrough" and reach that higher plane of existence imo is to find the right cocktail of drugs. You can have completely unique trips depending on how different drugs interact with each other and your own body chemistry it's interesting.
>>
File: fucking really.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
>>34442072
>"breakthrough"
>that higher plane of existence
and then there's this idiot.
>>
>>34442109
I'm not tryna be that pretentious "duuuude you dun knwo unless you been that highh lmaoo" guy, drugs do not make you more intelligent in any way if anything they make you dumber and consistent abuse will fry your brain. But if that's the sort of thing you're looking for that's how you get there, it's definitely worth chasing that experience.
>>
>>34442072
> mixing drugs
Yeah, try mixing tramadol, morphine, codeine and alcohol and go to sleep, that's how you reach "a higher plane of exidtence".
Do the world a favor, drug-mixer, try it.
>>
>>34442211
no thanks, that sounds dangerous m8
>>
>>34442211
That anon is right.. mixing drugs as long as you aren't a complete retard is pretty awesome psychedelic mixes with MDMA are one of those

Meth and Heroin are another great one

This isn't even being sarcastic I am being dead serious those are the good mixes

Coke and alcohol.. mixing the two meme drugs does produce an interesting chemical that makes for a fun night as well

You can mix weed with practically anything but who even smokes that meme anymore?

In other words you bashing the prior anon for mixing drugs means you must honestly be retarded or have absolutely no experience with drugs in general

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1482239672445.jpg (125KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482239672445.jpg
125KB, 600x900px
>>34442596
> Bashing someone for mixing drugs is wrong
I don't know about you, but I don't take drugs every day/week. I stopped taking drugs years ago, and even then, having something that isn't weed was an unusual occurence. I didn't stock up, and God or whatever deity help me if I did, things would have gone wrong.

When we had things like acid tabs, MDMA, or coke, there always was that dude who stacked up drugs like a squirrel stacks up nuts, and he pushed everyone to mix them. According to him, mixing was the best.
I can't even begin to describe how many trips he fucked up because we followed him, and how bad it was. And for most of those mixes, we did it several times to make sure the bad experiences weren't caused by shit quality drugs.

> Alcohol and coke
> Felt like a rat trapped in a cage, with the coke high, but the alcohol down. The pleasant experince was killed when we started to smoke weed on top of that.

> Acid with MDMA
> Got the acid high, but the mix made pretty much everything unbearable and we all were irritated as fuck afterwards. Got a hell of a headache for two days afterwards

> Shrooms with weed
This was pretty acceptable, but the weed killed our excitement. We were all high on shrooms, but became slobs on the couch playing vidya. Not a bad one, but it could have been way better without weed.

If you can't enjoy the high of a single drug, you're the one being retarded. There's a reason you don't mix meds with other chemicals or alcohol.
If you want to experience something pleasant, limit yourself to a single type of drug for the night, and allow yourself maybe a cold beer or two, but don't end up intoxicating your body and mind more with bong hits, pills, more drugs, or whatever.
>>
>>34443299
Yes not understanding drugs is the definition of fucking up mixing them

I have never had a problem you just hung out with retards
>>
>>34443299
I can enjoy drugs alone, I only really mix on special occasions or big nights out. I'd say its different for everyone but once you find the right balance it just makes the experience 100x better for me, like snorting a cap of 2c-b while peaking on acid is fucking incredible only bad experience I ever had mixing was what I think was 5-meo-mipt and ketamine I think the 5-meo had gone bad too and I just got panicked and really sick and felt a huge bodyload, xanax saved me.
>>
>>34443334
> Mixing up opiates with large ammounts of alcohol can kill you
> "Dude you just don't understand alcohol, lol"

I followed pharmacology courses for about 3 years, believe me, I think I know more about chemicals in various medicines/drugs and their supposed effects than you do. And I'm aware of what chemicals can interact together for the most common drugs and medicine, where it interacts, and what it can cause.

That's mostly why I wouldn't mix drugs if I had some. I gained that knowledge after I stopped taking drugs, and I realized how lucky I am to still be alive after all the shit I took during years.

But sure, if you think you know more about chemical interactions than me, feel free to believe that. Whatever makes you sleep at night, Anon.
>>
>>34442596
>fucking cocaethylene
it CAN be helllllllla sweet and keep the party going into tomorrow, but for christ's sake, like most drugs, be sure you do them with the RIGHT PEOPLE.
lots of people like to blame the drugs... that's easy. blame the fucking idiots you're with if you had a bad time.
drugs never hurt anyone.

cocaine and heroin used to be used for medicine.
lsd and mdma were used as antidepressants.

PEOPLE are fucking retards. drugs are cool.
>>
>>34444878
Stopped reading right here
>I followed pharmacology

I don't give a fuck what you read in a book chances are I saw that exact same information.. here is the interesting part. If you actually know how to use drugs like carefully (not responsibly) but CAREFULLY you can pretty much mix a lot things and suffer no severe consequences assuming you have experience like I do

The only mix I completely do not advise doing is Xanax and opiates

That is one I will never ever fuck with again or recommend anyone to do that shit will outright kill you 7/10 times. I know people who have died that way I almost died that way I mean I didn't od but the two times I did do it I don't remember large chunks of my day and I woke up on the floor surprised to be alive

Don't fuck with opiates and Xanax, anything else open fucking season as long as you.. aren't.. retarded.
>>
>>34444878
i learned a long time ago that people who go out of their way to say they know more than other people usually don't.

shut the fuck up idiot. if you "followed pharmacology courses for 3 years" (whatever the fuck that means, seems like a weird way to say you read shit online but didn't shell out the money for an actual degree), then you wasted your time. idiot.
>>
>>34441621
>salvia is great, you don't know what you're missing.
I'm currently in the position to acquire Symmetry, salvinorin B ethoxymethyl ether, a semi-synthetic Salvinorin analogue that's about 10x more potent than the original.

The problem is money. I need about 8000$ total to make a few grams.

Do you think a kickstarter could work, legally?
I mean, the drug is unscheduled.
>>
>>34441313
>useful
No. They're just fun. You shouldn't view your psychedelic experiences as meaningful or insightful, they're just your neurons being temporarily fucked and your brain not functioning properly.
It can be a shitton of fun though and can bring you closer to certain things, like the appreciation of life and nature.
>>
>>34441313
There's a 99% chance you'll become an obnoxious cunt because of them who thinks seeing pretty shapes means you now know all the secrets of the universe, and every dim little idea you get is a huge philosophical discovery when in fact you're just realizing something so fucking obvious everyone already knows it and you are not on to something, just dumbed and dulled down enough to feel like that, and you can literally cure genetical defects just by inhaling smoke of a plant that makes you giggle more than normal.

The most use they are is passing time and that's pretty much it, you'll hurt yourself all right if you don't have any kind of self control and use too much of them too often, but most you manage to do is fuck up your brain so with good luck you'll just become blind to how shit everything is and with bad you'll just be even more miserable than before.
>>
File: 1481948711262.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1481948711262.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>34444936
>Stopped reading
You're either baiting, or the densest material alive.
But I agree, don't fuck with Xanax. I saw my mother talking to her fucking bedsheets, telling me that she invited her friends over (Talking about her pillows)

>>34444953
> Assuming shit about me
I worked as a nurse in ER. And yes, it's quite useful to know about pharmaceutical interactions and common drugs effects and interactions.
When you have a drunk guy coming in ER with needle-mark riddled arms and legs, it's quite fucking useful to know how heroin and alcohol interact together to give adapted treatment, especially if the dude is agressive or in withdrawal.
Also, education is free where I live. You don't have to pay shit to get a degree. I didn't have to get a 40k debt to start to work.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.