[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be heading to college soon , what should I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: PumaSwede_mountainview9021.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
PumaSwede_mountainview9021.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
I'm going to be heading to college soon , what should I be expecting?

>also , tips for surviving college pls
>>
Which college my mans?
>>
>>34441213
you should expect not to see whats in your pic. Only chads see that.
>>
It's pretty much just like highschool except some people might live on campus
>>
>showing off breast implant wrinkles

absolutely disgusting...
>>
life getting better, people like you that you hate and wish you were friends with retards from your high school, nice parties, shit teachers, more tryhards
>>
File: platinum kek.png (139KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
platinum kek.png
139KB, 318x308px
>>34441303
>life getting better
>>
>>34441213
>DO NOT I REPEAT
>DO NOT FALL FOR THE /R9K/ MEME

that's really pretty much it
>>
File: uni.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
uni.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
>>34441213
check out /unifeels/ here on /r9k/

College sucks. But not anymore than any other shit. College it self is not bad but robots have a hard time with fitting in and coping.
>>
>>34441330
if you are not a massive loser life gets better in college
>>
>>34441363
>if you are not a massive loser
>>
>>34441363
>if you are not a massive loser
where do you think you are buddy
>>
>>34441363
Anyone on /r9k/ is a massive loser. Including you.
>>
>be me, gonna do meme degree.jpg
>realize that would be retarded
>change plans work for dad code at night
feels good avoiding -$160k
>>
>>34441213
>what should I expect
More of the same, just a different environment.
>>
>>34441213
dljf you dont get to fuck jflfsljdfjsl sadly
>>
>>34441390
i have a meme degree but, thankfully, no debt

>work for dad

i wish i could do this
>>
>>34441363
how so?
i have never made a friend in my life, and no one has invited me somewhere or been interested in me.
It's not like i'm trying to avoid social interaction or actively rejecting it like some robots.
>>
>>34441777
college is a hard reset for you, and you already know more or less what is wrong with you and what type person you are, so it is a easy mix.
>>
>>34441213
If you're a robot you might as well live at home if you can because you'll just be surrounded by things you don't get to experience

If you're a normie it will probably be fine but you need to leave this board
>>
>>34441213
What you shouldn't expect is to get to experience the debauchery that the normies do. If you weren't that social in highschool things won't change.
>>
>>34441300
I thought her tits had ribs for a minute.
>>
>>34441213
1. try to get into a dorm
it will forcibly make you have a friend, or better yet he/you kick them out and get a new one, but itll give you insight in what kind of people you can tolerate
2. dont fall for the dude weed lmao meme
3. if you actually ever get invited to a party dont expect anything out of it, just a really crowded and loud place and expect to look like a retarded autist just standing there and maybe sipping out of some shitty bud light
4. people ARE judging you
>>
File: 1459330137133.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459330137133.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>34441213
Don't fall behind.
>>
If you don't have a group of friends the first week you probably won't in four years
>>
>>34442122
>try to get into a dorm
do not do this unless you can get a single room guaranteed if you get the wrong roomate or roommates your entire year is ruined and your grades will likely be ruined too because of the stress. please trust me, do not go into a dorm
>>
>>34441213
Just keep your head low and don't talk to anyone. That way there's less chance of the entire campus finding out about your lack of gf/virginity.
>>
>>34441213
its better in some ways:
Living by yourself is nice and people are less shitty

But also its a shit load of work depending on your program. I'm graduating this semester and have to put in around 80 hrs a week. My life has been completely consumed with school work so I'm pretty excited to be done and have some free time.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.