[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Even if you do manage to start and stay on a path to improvement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1485178354024-r9k.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485178354024-r9k.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>Even if you do manage to start and stay on a path to improvement you will always have something wrong with you
>You will never have experienced your teenage and young adult years as a normal, functioning human
>By the time you are ever even worth the attention of used up roasties, they would have so many expectations for your experience and all you will be able to do is disappoint them
>But if you do nothing you will just get worse
>Your best can only be mediocre

On the good chance none of this is attained, at what age do you think is justifiable to simply give up and kill yourself/throw yourself into a downward spiral?
>>
File: caveman.jpg (10KB, 164x218px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
10KB, 164x218px
> just bee yourself fgt.
>>
>>34440876
I'm starting my self-improvement drive now at 22. If it fails I'll probably start seriously considering offing myself at 25 and I'll probably do it at 30.
>>
>>34440911
That's not a very good idea.

Not testing the oregon
>>
>>34440932
What all are you doing for your self improve?

Im 23 and have a huge difficulty keeping myself on track. I end up losing motivation and just drink heavily instead of anything I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>34440978
Working out, eating less junk food, trying harder in school, trying to reconnect with some old friends to rebuild some semblance of a social life. Honestly the only thing keeping me on track right now is the faint hope/delusion I can improve myself enough to date my oneitis in a few months.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.