[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw human interaction has gotten painful I don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: bustup_13_17.png (160KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_13_17.png
160KB, 960x560px
>tfw human interaction has gotten painful
I don't know how to talk to people anymore. I can't keep a conversation going. Every time I have to open my mouth I feel sick. I can tell you feel sick too. Your smiles and laughs are so fake. I don't want to speak. Please leave me alone. I don't have anything good to say.

>tfw oral presentation tomorrow
Why is it so hard? I want to be someone else.
>>
File: kirby_pepe.jpg (42KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
kirby_pepe.jpg
42KB, 452x423px
i almost failed an english class in hs even tho i got perfect grades on everything except the oral presentations..
fuck that
>>
>>34440840
Man OP, I had to do a presentation once, and I could feel the people cringing at it, it was that cringe worthy.
>>
Today I decided to go out and try to be a normie. I went to the Starbucks nearby my neighborhood and stood in line for coffee. When I got to the front, this really pretty blonde girl was working the cash register. I tried to tell her she was really pretty when I was ordering my coffee. She started laughing and said thanks so I asked her for her number but then she said no. Then I stood there waiting for my coffee and the manager came out and told me that I was acting innapropriate. I told her that all I wanted was her number because she was nice and then she asked me to leave. Why am I failing so hard at life?
>>
>>34440897
See this is why I always go through the drivethrough. If it doesn't have a drive though, then I don't go since it will be too stressful to order in person
>>
>>34440897
Dumbass never ask a waiter/cashier for her number
>>
>all these underage
Don't even try to pretend you're 18.
>>
>>34440897
At least you're trying.
I've never been to Starbucks before, but next time you could try not waiting at the counter? Maybe move to a table or something and wait for them to call you back/bring the coffee out to you? I don't know.
>>
File: pepe_womb_suicide.jpg (25KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_womb_suicide.jpg
25KB, 499x499px
>>34440840
>try voice chat on discord
>everyone talks so well
>they all have that ability to "think out loud" and say their thoughts so easily
>I struggle to say basic sentences
>the few times I think of something interesting it took me like 5 minutes to think of it. So the topic of discussion has already long passed
>they get mad at me or weirded out by me because I don't say much

I fucking hate this shit.

I wish I could talk as well as normal people. I'd have so many friends if I could just learn how to talk to people.
>>
File: 1454707165425.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454707165425.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>34440840
I feel your pain OP
Good luck though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY

>>34441000
This.
Always assume waiters/cashiers are just being polite. Some are trained to initiate friendly conversations with customers.

>>34441117
I never voice chat for this reason.
>>
File: pepefeelshug.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
pepefeelshug.png
65KB, 500x382px
start a conversation on www.vocaroo.com and i'll have a conversation with you back and forth. it's a start.
>>
>>34441117
Anon if you have a skype I'd be willing to help you practice
>>
File: bustup_13_01.png (146KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_13_01.png
146KB, 960x560px
>>34441117
I can relate. Thinking in bits and pieces is a terrible thing.

>>34441167
No.
>>
>>34441233
>No.
why not?

originalmothafuckas
>>
>>34441117
I think your Dyslexic man. I am my self but i was fixed at a young age so i am not as bad. I still studder, make uh and ugh between words all that shit that you said before.

I hope you can fix it man
>>
>>34441281
But I've never had any problems reading or writing.
>>
>>34441338
You are a retarded beta faggot who belongs on this board and needs to stop mixing with his betters. Even a monkey could mimic them at least.
>>
It's impossible for me to hold a conversation with anyone. I can't talk to women at all and haven't tried in 3 years. Even men I am awkward as fuck with and wish I could just be alone.

The strange thing is, I'm an excellent public speaker. All throughout school I would get the audience to laugh a ton and used my monotone voice and dead pan expression to get lots of laugh even if I was winging it. If I'm knowledgeable about a subject, I can pull 10 pictures off Google five minutes before and put together an solid 10-15 minute presentation with no dead spots or umm uhh I forget what to says.
>>
>>34441433
Do you not like talking with people or do you just get too anxious?
>>
>>34441488
Too anxious. Even if it's someone I really like or want to be in a relationship with, I just can't think of anything to say/keep the conversation going.

I'm only for objective communication too it seems like. I feel like talking to people is almost always small talk and pointless bullshit.
>>
>>34441689
I like dominating conversations. I tend to talk over people and it can be a pain if they like to talk too.

Wanna be friends?
>>
>>34441796
Hahaha. Even if the other person likes to run their mouth a bunch, I feel like I have the mental ability of a 5 year old trying to find some relatable experience to reply with or whatever.

I'd much rather have your problem (that is easily fixable by shutting the fuck up ) than mine.
>>
How many faggots in this thread right now are my little pony fans?
>>
>>34441984
You could pretend you're a mute! And I'll just carry both sides of the conversation. But instead of talking to myself you'll be there lol
>>
>>34442124
If only it was that easy. This whole "your post has to be original" scam is kinda goofy
>>
>>34442183
Fine. I'll go back to being a lonely friendless loser. But I'm getting a boast tonight since I at least tried.
>>
File: 1461283442993.jpg (19KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1461283442993.jpg
19KB, 527x612px
>>34441117
this is really fucking autistic but i find i have a better time talking in other people's personalities and styles rather than my own. my default personality is just so boring, timid, and shit. at least hearing some normie talking on TV can let me emulate them enough to get through the day.
>>
I find it literally painful to hear humans talking about mundane shit.

I'm finding more and more I desire absolute silence from the outside world.

There doesn't seem to be much out there besides stupidity, noise, loud shouting sports morons, whiny bitches with inflection voices, and annoying business fags talking about "the market" and their latest "shorts".

Disgusting.
>>
>>34441043
>he doesnt know you can be 18 in highschool
>he doesnt know about oral presentations in uni/college

fuck tard shut up
>>
>>34442224
You don't live in or near portland Oregon. Having someone to talk to on Skype or discord isn't really socially beneficial to either of us imo. Unless you are somehow local to Oregon... then I'm all for it.
>>
>>34442229
Yeah man. I worked retail for a year and a half during uni. I felt like a total fucking moron being asked to greet costumers with "how are you?" I literally gritted my teeth as I knew they would say good.

Walking down t he street and i hear people run into each other :
>Hey Jim how are you?
> Oh not too bad how bout yourself?
>great
>see ya

What a pointless interaction and complete waste of time.

I bought my dad tickets for us to a hockey game for Christmas. We used to go all the time when I was little. I felt like I was surrounded by morons as they cheered and screamed. I felt like a moron knowing I paid money to see - being the whl - a bunch of stupid chads who are drowning in pussy play some COOL SPORTS.
>>
>>34442481
Sports is a very strange phenomena. It's actually almost exactly like camwhores: you're paying to voyeuristicly watch someone else do their job.
>>
>>34442522
Yep. When I see people watching NFL . I say " Oh you're watching a bunch of oppressed African American MILLIONAIRES run into each other for a living?" No one ever seems to get it.
>>
>>34442350
No WCoast but not Portland
>>
>>34442798
Where, anon? I've been in Eugene r past 2 months. Work takes me all over Oregon and Washington.
>>
>>34442906
I'm in California unfortunately
But if you are my friend for a few months I would totally visit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.