[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a job at mcdonalds >first day >manager puts me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>got a job at mcdonalds
>first day
>manager puts me in the drive-through window
>have to pass bags of food out to people who've already paid for it
>car pulls up
>fat lady in it
>she ordered a #1 combo big mac meal
>she opens up the bag before driving off
>says there's chicken nuggets in there
>take it back, manager's nearby, gets her the right bag
>apologizes for the inconvenience
>i decide to make a joke about the situation
>"i guess we got the right big mac for the big lady this time! :D"
>boss pulls me in her office
>tells me to go home for the day

God, I just fuck everything in my life up.
>>
>>34440769
Lol that's pretty dumb
>>
>>34440769
>>manager puts me in the drive-through window

So you're the only white person there
>>
dumb ass lol

you goofed
>>
File: 4L_ZOb2EELY.png (78KB, 326x308px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ZOb2EELY.png
78KB, 326x308px
Pro tip for retail/fast food: don't make jokes. just smile and thank the customer for giving you the opportunity to suck their dick.

>t. 4 years of retail experience
>>
>>34440769
What job did you sign up for? I've never had a job before. I wouldn't want to deal with customers. Not for normie reasons but because I am probably autistic and can't handle mean looks.
>>
>>34441495
Literally how?
Retail is true hell on earth I swear. How can a man do such a horrible thing to himself?
>>
>>34441776
He's gay. 100% chance of being a fag
>>
>>34440769
ROFL. WHAT A RETARD
>>
>>34440769
Retail is slavery and you cant say anything at all. You have no right to speak without being asked question. You have no right to go to toilet. You have no right to do anything except what manager tells you. And you will get slavery pay of course.

Its beyond me how people can still love fighting for this slavery. I would rather be homeless or just shoot up the manager department.
>>
>be a worthless NEET
>feel nothing but seething contempt for people who work menial jobs even though I'm no better and only have money because of inheritances

I can't explain it, I just fucking hate these people so much, how can they live their lives working these jobs?
>>

Top kek.
>>
>>34441920
Because they have to, if they don't go in they face being fired what happens when nobody pays the rent y'know?
>>
>>34441495

God, I'm sorry, I hope you're at least paid well...
>>
>>34441776
I have six years retail experience, plus another year of working in a call centre.

I'm not paid well. I am an alcoholic who has a relatively high tolerance for bullshit
>>
>>34440769
>>i decide to make a joke about the situation
>boss pulls me in her office
>tells me to go home for the day
You fucked up big time senpai.

The McDonalds I keep going to keeps putting applications in my fucking bag.
>>
The government should abolish wage slavery.

But they won't.
>>
>>34442255
>have a internship in retail for a couple of months
>start drinking heavy every weekend
I usually only drink couple of times a year, but it really skyrocketed during that time. Thank god the customers were mostly adult males since it was not a shop where lowlifes would end up at.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.