[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact that everyone else is out there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

File: 1467612395169.jpg (427KB, 1308x1962px) Image search: [Google]
1467612395169.jpg
427KB, 1308x1962px
How do you deal with the fact that everyone else is out there living their lives, having fun with friends and making memories that they'll treasure for their entire lives, while you sit looking at a computer screen day in day out... life just passing you by.
>>
desu anon the only memories you talk about are really just nostalgic memories, going out with friends and drinking or having a good kek isnt really that special, sure its something you can only have at an early age but if you really want a good life long memory than you can have that at any point in your life, like traveling or becoming a drug dealer for a very dangerous drug cartel.
>>
>>34440637
Normies will never know the feel of getting the epic drop you've been grinding for months to get.

Normie's will never know the feel of completing an epic set and being top 100 players on the server.
>>
>>34440637
ffs I didn't want to feel like this today
>>
Normies are deluding themselves that death isn't imminent and assured.
>>
File: 1338097780443.jpg (7KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1338097780443.jpg
7KB, 224x217px
>>34440637
I drink a lot. I'm 32 years old now and it really doesn't help much anymore.
>>
>>34440637
I don't care about that, I just want to be rich and write/direct films
>>
>>34440637
I'd imagine everyone here has mutually grown past these things. Welcome to /r9k/ by the way. Please read the rules.
>>
>>34440711

>having fun memories is something you can only do when you're young

Do robots really believe this?
>>
This is something that bothers me everyday
>>
>>34440637
Count dem blessings ahki.
>>
Whiskey and anime help alot.
>>
>>34441942
It is objectively true that "fun" diminishes as you get older.
>>
>>34441875
No, they arent, they just deal with it better than you do.

It's so dumb that you guys can sit here and say that the way they live is flawed.
>>
>>34440637
i drink heavily and play vidya and tickle my taint with a wombat-hair brush

original original 123 12345
>>
>>34440637
good that i enjoy playing vidya, at least my memories are pretty comfy games that no vagina would make me feel
>>
>>34442002

Depends on what you're doing. As you get older you have less fun doing things like playing vidya and watching dumbshit all day. Go hiking with friends and some psychedelics and tell me you won't have one of the best times of your life.
>>
File: RuneScape_trip[1].jpg (404KB, 559x460px) Image search: [Google]
RuneScape_trip[1].jpg
404KB, 559x460px
I'm also living life and having fun, but without all the social stigma and actions that may trigger a midlife crisis.

especially now that i'm a wageslave now, i need the days to just pass by mindlessly for a couple of years so i can apply and work anywhere i desire due to my years of exp.

It's a solid plan for a young lad, sure i'll miss some 'fun', but my plan is a comfy early retirement.
>>
>>34442059
Hey there kiddo, don't fucking patronize me. I was doing LSD on hikes fucking decades ago probably before you were born.

It is OVER. Life after you turn 30 is nothing but work, stress, decline and death.

Fuck you.
>>
>>34440637
i just say "good" and continue shitposting and vidya. if you've ever been on a normie outing they're mostly complaining the whole time
>>
Surrealist roleplaying can be fun... >>>/trash/7419414
>>
>>34442292
This.

Fucking normies bitch about EVERYTHING. The collective complaining is how they socialize and pass time.
>>
>>34440637

as i understand it most people in america are almost as poorly off as i am, they just have the illusion that they're not and they're kept in different electronic boxes.

misery takes comfort in company i suppose.
>>
>>34440637
I'm a phoneposter so I can do both
>>
>>34440637
>life just passing you by
Life has always passed me by. I've, probably autistically, tried to touch human milestones. I've been rejected or scorned every time.
>>
How is it not possible for life to "pass you by" literally everyone is dieing all day everyday.
>>
>>34440637
I'll be dead soon and none of this will matter. Humanity's existence is a pixel in a wallpaper.
>>
the computer is more fun desu.
>>
>>34440637
By shooting the shit with the other people doing the same thing.
>>
I do drugs.

lotta drugs.
>>
>>34440637
I tried 3D relationships once. It sucked. Now I'm just waiting for Japan to develop robo wives a la Chobits. Shouldn't be too long now.
>>
I wish I could fish more, it's one of the only things I enjoy A LOT and I'm decently ok at the basics. I really want a fishing boat but everyone I know won't go with me. My dads scared of water and shit
>>
Don't find sitting around with everything said and done micro- analyzed very comfortable too much bravado and melodramatic show being put on which only impresses people whom often don't know any better.
I'm actually a much better person for what I've learned in front of screens, suppose missing out on something I find to be typically overly superficial was just the price for it.
>>
>>34443416
This.
If I was still a massive normalfag I'd have killed myself from being alone long ago.
>>
Honestly its kind of horrifying to me. Its like I'm actively experiencing my death, just very slowly. All my life i've felt like an observer, even when I've been at parties and stuff, I can't fully experience it or be in the moment with people. Feels like I'm playing life in halo 3 theatre mode, can't connect to matchmaking. I've always had this vague hope that things will get better as I get older, that I'll figure it out but that hasn't happened.

With every year opportunities to meet people become scarcer, I become objectively weirder due to me having no relationship history. I know soon ill be at an age were its too late to experience certain things, and when I get there and think back on how I had so many opportunities and could have done so much but fucked up and now its too late.
>>
>>34443144
>robo wives
Can't wait til the first gen robo wives malfunction and de-penis their owners. What do you do when your robo wife bricks while you fuck her and your weiner gets crushed by her robo kegals.
>>
>>34443583
I'd rather get degloved by a robot than have kids with today's women (male).
>>
I feel like I want to change this. But not only do I not know how to, I'm at an internal was where I ask myself if it's even what I want.

Where would I begin? I'm 20 and I only graduates hs (as far as credentials I mean). I have a job, but no license or anything. I'm also a virgin.

What would someone do in my shoes? Is there any hope at all?
>>
I tell myself that i'm superior to everyone because i'm very intelligent and it's true to a degree but damn sometime i wish i was a retarded normalfag who is not a narcissist cunt and be loved by everyone
>>
>>34440637
Normies will never know the thrill of being this close to some sweet septs
>>
I'm making my own memories. I don't want to go down the same road everybody else does. I'm my own person. I'm going to do what makes me happy, not what society says I should do. For example, I recently had sex with a shemale and smoked meth. That memory is morr valuable to me than going out and doing some generic cookiecutter shit.
>>
>>34443517
You only think you want these things/relationships because that's what society has told you you wanted. If you really yearned for them, you would have sought them out. It's stupid how normal people live. Their entire existence is built around how much people they can surround themselves with, how much money they have, just a bunch of superficial shit to gain status. They only care how they look in the eyes of others rather than being true to themselves. Do what you truly enjoy and you'll be happy.
>>
Im actually in med school so when i become a doctor a can finally live a normie life...

..right?
>>
>>34444542
I do kind of want these things though. Happiness is no good without anyone to share it with
>>
>>34440637
Just got off of a match of CSGO, got a double kill no scope with the scout. Personally I enjoyed that a lot more than going out with people I don't like. Besides, I'd rather just have a game of poker over a few beers and such than go clubbing or whatever.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>34440637
I don't even care, I just want to be alone lol
>>
>>34440637

I deal with it by knowing that I will eventually muster up the courage to buy a gun and it all

If I wanted to have a happy and fulfilling life, I would be right out there with the normies
>>
>>34446310
Happiness is as good as you make it. The only things that I could look back on happily were always things I ended up doing alone.
>>
>>34442110
stay mad fgt
>>
>>34440637
>everyone else

But people I know are unhappy with shitty boring repetitive jobs/lives

There are literally no people I envy
>>
File: frontside.png (530KB, 693x511px) Image search: [Google]
frontside.png
530KB, 693x511px
>>34446333
>trips and a collateral noscope on the same day

IZI PIZI
Z
I

P
I
Z
I
>>
I don't give a fuck. I don't even want friends, and I don't care about overhyped normalfag activities/distractions like traveling. Most people live pretty uninteresting and unfulfilling lives, regardless of social status. People just take pics when they're at vacation or take pics of their expensive food or post pics of them hanging out with their friends who secretly don't even like each other, and then their life seems really cool and fun on Instagram when it reality, it sucks. I just want a qt boyfriend that I'm compatible with, don't need any "excitement" or a social circle.
>>
>>34446504
Holy shit I didn't even notice that until now.

Well I'd say my day is off to a pretty good start, much better than the last weeks.
>>
I would have no problem with this if my friends were playing vidya as much as they use to. Half are ultra normie constantly going out to bars and clubs which I hate and the other half are poor as fuck that can't afford internet.
>>
reason why i deleted my facebook a/c
>>
File: 1483964934134.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483964934134.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>34440637
>he can't live his life in videogames
>he can't make memories that they'll treasure for their entire life by browsing 4chan
>implying life passes by without meaning when you're at a computer screen
Silly normie, you don't belong here.
>>
>>34440637
isolating yourself from the whole society so you don't have to watch others' happiness.

At least it is what I'm doing and it's not working
>>
>>34446584
It doesn't help if you know it's there. I took up a spite for their way of life. It really obscured most forms of the learned envy society seemed keen on pushing on me. Eventually I gave less of a shit, I have my way of living and they have theirs. The only social contact I get and enjoy is just business. Being a rigid professional seems to surprise others but it's a discipline in itself.
Never too late to become a disciplined loner.
>>
>>34446761
that's what I'm working on, anon. I really tried to immerse in society, but I failed really hard. I still have a couple of friends, but watching them live while I'm dead is too painful.

I'm trying to learn how to be completely alone, didn't have much progress though
>>
My most recent accomplishment in the last 7 months is voting for Trump. Now that he is in office, I feel like I did before the election. Still can't get hired, leave the house every eight or nine days for short periods of time, and try to get excited about the next day. It diminishes more and more, and thoughts of ending it return, keeping me up until the early hours of the morning. Collecting my laptops in a backpack, grabbing the gun and a bullet out of my safe, walking ten miles south, chucking the backpack in the pond, finding a quiet clearing in the woods, and hopefully attaining sweet release. The forefront of my thoughts.
>>
File: i didn't have one.jpg (77KB, 766x585px) Image search: [Google]
i didn't have one.jpg
77KB, 766x585px
>>34440637
I don't know better. The only reason I feel bad about being a virgin shutin because people make me.
>>
>>34440637
I have become numb to life for the most part

I did have lots of fun when I was in high school, and for a year or two afterward, so I'm not that sad.
>>
File: 1447559638479.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447559638479.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
By posting frogs on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>34447069

>My biggest achievement is buying into a meme

Well done, brobot.
>>
File: 1476775546680.jpg (74KB, 641x645px) Image search: [Google]
1476775546680.jpg
74KB, 641x645px
>>34442886
that's really original anon
>>
File: an rock.jpg (505KB, 1600x1058px) Image search: [Google]
an rock.jpg
505KB, 1600x1058px
>>34440637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlSVNxLB-A
Because it means i can never be hurt
>>
Convince myself that I'm doing others a favor by withdrawing and not imposing my company on them.

Or at least I try to.
>>
File: 5435435245.jpg (158KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
5435435245.jpg
158KB, 1437x908px
>>34440637
people work and hate it
>>
>>34440637
I freed myself from spooks.
>>
>>34448254
and facebook life isnt that easy. posting and browsing facebook all the time, weekend you drink. the new facebook life is planned ahead. you cant excape that. and you wont have fun all the time with your friends. and you can still be without a gf even as a normie.
>>
>>34444471
Damn, you sound like a bro. I fucked an asian hooker recently and am thinking of getting a shemale. Maybe ill pop some adderall to so i can brofist you while i fuck dat boipussy.
>>
you guys might like el tunnel by ernesto sabato

>The hour for our meeting had come! As if the passages had ever joined; as if we had ever really communicated. What a stupid illusion that had been! No, the passageways were still parallel, as they always had been, only now the wall separating them was like a glass wall, and I could see Maria, as silent and untouchable figure & No, even that wall was not always glass; at times it again became black stone, and then I did not know what was happening on the other side, what had become of her in those unfathomable intervals; what strange events might be taking place. I was even convinced that during those moments her face changed, that her lips curled with scorn and she was perhaps laughing with some other man, and that the whole story on the passageways was my own ridiculous invention, and that after all there was only one tunnel, dark and solitary: mine, the tunnel in which I had spent my childhood, my youth, my entire life.

full passage
https://gretaterg.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/e-sabato-el-tunel/
>>
File: 1474571418507.png (415KB, 769x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474571418507.png
415KB, 769x600px
>>34440637
I try to justify that escapism is just as good and is what I would rather be doing...
>>
>>34450125
>>34440637
I honestly don't regret any singol moment I spent playing online with my buddies, it were the best times of my life
>>
>>34440637
I'm making plans to escape and change my life and myself.
>>
>>34444414
I won't even know this thrill.
tell me about it
>>
>>34450170
>had no buddies to play online with
>no good at online games plus shit connection
what is it like? tell me about it
>>
File: 1480309103481.jpg (78KB, 388x445px) Image search: [Google]
1480309103481.jpg
78KB, 388x445px
>>34442384
>Iktfb

You're not alone
>>
>>34450319
I played many different games with the same group more or less of online buddies
>>
File: 195.png (300KB, 935x1500px) Image search: [Google]
195.png
300KB, 935x1500px
>>34440637
I don't think about it because I'm too content chilling at home reading manga and listening to music.
>>
>>34450319
>>34450471
Continues:

We had in-group memes, we shared a lot of adventures together, talked about our lives, watched movies together, I honestly felt like they were friends, good friends.
>>
>>34440637

I fill the void with buying guns

There's nothing wrong with playing vidya and browsing the boards it's comfy desu
>>
>>34450170
I don't regret playing online with others, but I look at others and they do the same as me except still find the time to go to parties and hang out with friends.
>>
>>34450534
I don't care about the wild parties/ casual sex thing, but I'd like friends to hang out with IRL to watch movies/ eat/drink in locals etc
>>
>>34440637
Playing video games, masturbation, 4chan, listening sad music to express my feelings because I'm too lazy to even write in my journal to do so. I really want to be not alive but I'm too cowardly to off myself.
>>
>>34447069

>voting for donald trump

Just go ahead and kill yourself so you won't vote in the next election
>>
File: 1478901776168.png (211KB, 498x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478901776168.png
211KB, 498x479px
>>34440637
alcohol. every day until I am smashed and fall into bed because anxiety, depression, regret and the fear of nightmares will keep me awake if I don't drink.
>>
>>34450528
Can you come to my house and shoot me?
>>
>>34447175
Holy shit nigger, the nostalgia from that pic is hitting me so hard.

>Ywn be 10 again playing trains and cars in your room by yourself again
>Ywn have mommy bring you tendies while building a Toka you bridge over the map
>Ywn wake up again with the carpet hairs mashed into your face making a weird crop circle you memorise as you brush your teeth

I didn't ask for these feels anon, why?
>>
>>34440845
>tfw neet life has consumed you but you're only an average gamer so literally nothing makes life feel worthwhile
>>
>>34450528

No

I don't want to go to jail. I don't want to think of my guns being kept in a police locker without anybody to love them.
>>
Oops >>34450717 is for
>>34450658
>>
>>34440637
I made some cool internet friends over all these years and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Well maybe for some dick but yeah.
>>
>>34450742
This is incredible... you people are out of your minds, virginity is an ideal, having sex is a low instinct and it can easily be removed
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.