[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else like finding girls that look like fembots in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

Does anyone else like finding girls that look like fembots in the wild and observing them?

I've been tracking this specimen for a few weeks now every day for a hour and a half she sits alone looking at her phone not speaking to anyone. She'll eat a small lunch and often pieces will fall out of her mouth.

I want to get a closer look to see whats on her phone but I'm scared of being spotted.
>>
yeah I used to do this back in the day but in basically every case I found out they still had a boyfriend so got disillusioned and gave up
>>
>>34440413
She seems qt. Though a bit not right in the head. I'd say go talk to her. If there's any female a robot can talk to, it's one like her.
>>
>>34440514
No thanks, I merely observe. That way I can form them into an ideal which is literally "a female robot." I don't want to find out she actually has friends and a bf(s) or anything like that.

Besides shes pretty young looking and I'm closer to 30 than 20.
>>
File: tumblr_ojuen7qZTS1txfc14o1_540.png (184KB, 540x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojuen7qZTS1txfc14o1_540.png
184KB, 540x467px
>>34440413
>I want to get a closer look to see whats on her phone

probably shitty fanfic

she's probably not a "robot" just regular old autistic

she'll get into radical identity politics in college anyway
>>
Redpill: she is texting football player chad that goes to the school on the other side of town
>>
>>34440413
ANON SERIOUSLY

LEAVE THEM ALONE
>>
When she eats she'll dart her head around quickly like some sort of rodent on the lookout for predators. Shes fun to watch.
>>
>>34440413
I sit next to a fembot in my calculus class. She's a CS major and rides her skateboard to class. I wouldn't hit on her though, she smells musty and had a very dead eye look on her face. I feel like she frequently threw autist rampages when she was a young kid but idk I really shouldn't judge.
>>
>>34440646
Chad hates these girls, just like Stacey hates betas. I know your bitter worldview has you believe all women want Chad and can get him, but it's not the case. Women can be losers too.
>>
File: jeshuz.png (171KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
jeshuz.png
171KB, 326x326px
>Fembot

When will this meme end?
>I saw a girl who is shy she must be like me!!
>>
>>34441111
what a waste of quads you cuck
>>
File: 1485331502597.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485331502597.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>34440413
>girs
>fembots
>bots
>implying they dont get dick
>>
File: 1485383245550.png (180KB, 599x355px) Image search: [Google]
1485383245550.png
180KB, 599x355px
O-oh fuck now I'm paranoid.
>>
>>34440413
I used to watch meek looking and functioning autistic girls in high school if that's what you mean. I stopped when I got paranoid they knew I was watching them and thought I was going to hurt them, I don't want to scare anyone like that. Also every autistic girl had a boyfriend or stared at Chad looking guys while never giving me a brief glare so that felt kind of bad.

Why do you watch her? What's your end game OP?
>>
>>34440750
Is she fat? Important question
>rides a skateboard to school
This is a very non-robot thing to do
She is probably just a regular old lesbian
>>
>>34441227
every quiet person has good self awareness, they all know if they are being watched
>>
>>34441227
>the only girls I notice are the ones that other men notice as well
>>
>>34441270
Every girl at my school was in a relationship or too good for me, anon. Yes I know every girl is probably too good for me
>>
>>34440413
where do you go to find girls in the wild
like where are you in pic related
the only places i can think of are bars and clubs but i'm only 19 and I dont have a license and I dont have anyone i would go with or college campuses but im not in college yet
>>
>>34441335
How big was your school?
>>34441439
Looks like he's at his college's cafeteria. You could also try cafes, book stores, etc. Literally anywhere public
>>
I remember taking an electrical engineering class once and running into what could've been a fembot. Her nose was too large for her face to the point you could say she was ugly, but otherwise she was thin and dressed nice. The other electrical engineers didn't talk to her and she was painfully shy.

Once she had to walk up to the professors desk after class to ask him something and when she walked back her face was bright red. Ugly face or not that was the cutest thing I ever saw.
>>
>>34441111
Trips And quads speak the truth
>>
>>34441505
>tfw you will never marry a qt kike nosed anime
>>
>>34441471
The halls weren't crowded but during assemblies some students had to sit on the floor
>>
File: mouth-breather.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mouth-breather.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>34440514
>qt
I beg to differ
>>
in my experience they usually have bfs anyway
>>
>>34441471
yes but its the middle of winter and i'm deep in the middle of the suburbs so at least a freezing 20 mile walk to the nearest cafe or bookstore, thats what i hate about not living in an urban area, i have to go so far just to see other people

any advice :(
>>
>>34441505

Stories like that make my dick hard, not because I'm turned on but because I love seeing and hearing about women suffering. If she was hot, she would never be that shy but because god cursed her with a huge nose she is overly self conscious about herself lmao lmao
>>
>>34441570
Unless you were on first-name basis with every girl in school, you're probably selling yourself short. Not saying it's likely, but it could be that you're only a virgin because of low self-esteem and a defeatist attitude
>>34441645
Get your license
Wait until spring
Look online (not really recommended but you could get lucky)
>>
File: PbbrIei.jpg (202KB, 965x584px) Image search: [Google]
PbbrIei.jpg
202KB, 965x584px
>>34441656
You're a real /PSYCHOPATH/ aren't you?
>>
>>34441241
No, she's not fat she's actually quite petite and small. I should have probably added that I go to a hipster inner city uni (VCU) and it's really common to see girls and guys skate to class and around town.
>>
>>34441542
Honestly I would've liked to have gotten to know her. She sat across the aisle next to me, but we never acknowledged each other.

Once I was walking back to my car after class and I saw she was walking in the same direction on the opposite side of the street. She had an awkward virgin walk staring at the ground, obviously lost in her own thoughts. I never ended up saying a word to her.
>>
>>34441620
most robots are mouthbreathers
>>
>>34441656
I'm fucking bleeding all over the place here, watch your fucking edge.
>>
>>34441820
I wouldn't say most male (real) robots are, but most fem"bots" I see are indeed hideous mouth breathing monstrosities
>>
>>34441898
That's interesting, I've been on r9k for years and have only seen one fem"bot" who had a semi sunken chin
>>
>>34440413

She looks fkn nice anon.

You should go ask her one day at lunch if you could go sit with her. Talk to her , she would be happy you did.

If you are robo too, you both can blend in with the environment for least a little while. no pressures.

These girls go really hard in the bedroom.
Stacy's got nothing on her sheer degeneracy. She is most likely taken too , unbreakable fuck dolls 9/10.

>i sometimes wonder how i got here
>>
>>34441943
I mean the ones you witness in real life, not r9k roasties
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.