[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't normally talk to girls, how do I tell her I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: YEAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YEAAAAAAAAAH.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
I don't normally talk to girls, how do I tell her I don't like her shitty 1975 boy band after asking for her favorite music or whatever.
>>
>>34439997
"I don't like it"

Don't fucking overthing it you autistic fuck
>>
File: At_Eternitys_Gate.jpg (86KB, 599x768px) Image search: [Google]
At_Eternitys_Gate.jpg
86KB, 599x768px
>>34440031
No, yeah, I get what you mean, but that seems kinda blunt, she gave me a whole song list and put effort into it and shit. I don't wanna be dishonest and pretend or whatever
>>
>>34440126
Alright, then say "not really my taste". It's never good business to be dishonest, but you can express yourself politely if you don't want to hurt feelings.
>>
>>34440126
Just say it's interesting, never heard a few of these songs. I'm more into music like this....
>>
>>34440126
Just say you really appreciate the effort but it's not the type of music you are into
>>
>>34439997
>1975 boy band
who are we talking about here
>>
>>34440403
I'm assuming he means the band "The 1975", not a band from 1975
>>
>>34440403
It's this band called The 1975

Literally

Listened to there first song and honestly it was pretty gay
>>
>>34439997

pretend you never heard about them

ask if they like something you think they would like (not what you like, because they won't like what you like)
>>
>>34439997
The last girl i thought i had a chance with told me to listen to the same shitty band. She was embarrassed in her music taste so it wasn't too tough for me, I just just listened to a couple tracks, picked the one i disliked the least and told her that one was my favorite but it wasn't really my thing.

That shows that you put some effort into her interests but you're still honest.
>>
>>34439997
Have a gf with the same shit taste
Doesnt matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you. Who cares about a woman's opinion?
>>
>>34441700
Dude

Are you me?

I mean it's not that crazy of a coincidence but still
>>
>>34440426
o sht

it sounds like music you'd hear in a women's clothing store
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.