[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like having their toes sucked? I'd like to do it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feet.webm (711KB, 818x618px) Image search: [Google]
feet.webm
711KB, 818x618px
Do girls like having their toes sucked? I'd like to do it someday, but only if the girl enjoys it. I don't want to anything that only I would like. That would make me seem creepy.
>>
Some do some don't

originarucommentodesuyo
>>
something tells me very few would "enjoy" it but a fair amount would be okay with it
>>
I'm not a footfag but I sure would suck those toes and worship those feet.

I want that in my life.
>>
Queerbot reporting in. I love having my toes sucked on, it feels good. So even if its something a girl hasnt tried yet, don't feel creepy for asking. She might end up loving it
>>
>>34439754
Why. Why would you come in here and answer a question no one asked with that vile shit. Don't bother replying. Just go
>>
>>34439519

>TFW want to do this but too afraid to ask
>TFW she will probably think I'm a freak or weird as hell.
>>
>>34439519
No, they just think it's weird.
>>
The only gf I had was in high school. I got my nerve up and told her I liked feet and she ended up being okay with it. I don't know how much she actually ended up enjoying it, but she let me "worship" (I don't like this term) her feet on multiple occasions. Honestly, doing it for real was kind of embarrassing and I could never get into it as much I wanted to. It was great of course but I regret not really letting my inhibitions go. Anyway, some girls will be okay with it even if they don't really enjoy it. If you have a foot fetish you should just tell them about it, and preferably earlier on, otherwise you're going to be unfulfilled while you're with them. If they reject you over it at least you won't have wasted too much time with them.
>>
My wife likes foot play well enough. Sometimes when we're having missionary sex and her legs are up in the air, she'll drag her toes along my cheek until I suck on them.

When I go down on her, she'll turn a bit on her side and give me a foot job by pressing the pads of her feet together. We've gotten pretty good at it, and we can often manage to both finish at the same time doing it.

We never made the conscious decision to try foot stuff, we both just enjoy most of everything.
>>
Had 2 Gf's that let me play with feet

They actually rather like it and even want it once you get past the first bit its great and it can become a normal thing they and you enjoy
>>
Most girls are either ok with it or indifferent. If they are into you, they will get into it and use it to tease you and stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.