[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start talking to qt co-worker >Actually have long conversations

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepe sad.jpg (16KB, 494x444px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.jpg
16KB, 494x444px
>Start talking to qt co-worker
>Actually have long conversations about stuff that isnt work related
>Start to walk home with her at night
>One day tells me she's looking forward to walking with me again
>Later that night tells me for once her bf is coming to pick her up
>She looks sad when she says this
>Look at her bf on facebook and he's an ugly chav looking fuck
>Later on she gets fired for an unknown reason
>Deletes me on fb
>Few months later comes into the store and starts talking to me, asking how I've been and we talk for half an hour like we used to

What did she mean by this?
>>
She needs a good little beta to provide for her while she fucks the chav because "I know he's bad but he makes me feel"
>>
>>34439460
Probably true, good job I never really did anything for her, we also lived in the same direction so I just stopped at my house while she continued to walk to hers
>>
>>34439416
What's the nature of the conversation, was she closer to you than other people?
Breaking the barrier of intimate space can be an indication of attraction.
>>
>>34439685
Just talking to me about tv shows, food etc, pretty basic stuff, she did speak to other people at work but I think she spoke to me for longer periods of time than to other people
>>
>>34439742
Was she smiling alot, did she laugh at your jokes, and most importantly where did she stand?
>>
>>34439819
She did smile quite a lot, she laughed at some things I said, if by stand you mean in a literal sense, she would a regular distance to me, not close, but would always take the closest seat next to me too
>>
>>34439416
Maybe her bf made her delete you. Maybe she does like you or maybe she just valued your friendship.
>>
>>34439888
I do think if she was single something could have happened, oh well
>>
>>34439970
then make it happen, retard. she's a woman, she won't do it. honestly though she probably just wants someone she can open up to and vent about her retard bf, but if you're on this board that might be the best you can get. roll with it
>>
>>34440071
You might have missed the part when I said she deleted me on fb and I didnt see her for months until she randomly visited my workplace, I have no way to contact her now

And she never vented about her bf to me
>>
File: sadpen.png (55KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
sadpen.png
55KB, 205x245px
>>34439416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Qjz1npjOo

she... want you... to do something..........
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.