[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl makes fun of me a lot >her recent thing is telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1485273371875.png (2MB, 1078x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1485273371875.png
2MB, 1078x1314px
>girl makes fun of me a lot
>her recent thing is telling me that im a loser because i dont have a girlfriend and that she has like 10 guys to choose from right now

What she doesnt know is that she was shitfaced a while back and kept on telling me she loved me and tried to make out with me twice.

So whats her deal? Does she like me? Is she autistic?
Ive never heard of a girl over 16 making fun of someone for not having a girlfriend but here she is shitting on me about it.
>>
>>34439133
is this online or irl? if online i can figure this shit out for you and fuck her up and teach you how to do. idk i didn't read of all this but this is pussy af
>>
>>34439133
This thread was posted earlier you fucking faggot /thread
>>
>>34439133
Why the fuck didn't you tap that then you faggot.
>>
>>34439133
reposting scumbag leave now never come back
>>
>>34439133

Who is this big titted freak
>>
>>34439133
She likes you but doesn't know how to say it and is likely trying to keep distance out of fear
>>
>>34439273
She's a YouTuber. I think she does asmr videos.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.