[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who hasn't drank soda in over a month anything,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Just water and celery for me.jpg (171KB, 856x482px) Image search: [Google]
Just water and celery for me.jpg
171KB, 856x482px
Ask a guy who hasn't drank soda in over a month anything, haven't had one drop at all. Been drinking nothing but water, also lost 7 pounds so far.

Fuck you healthfags, I miss soda but I suppose I've weened myself off it for the most part. I was drinking about 2-3 cans a day, and it's all I ordered at restaurants. Now all I drink is water, I suppose I feel a little better. People told me if you drink nothing but water it makes you feel like a God, and shit like that. I do know it's better than drinking 3 cans of soda each day, though I miss the taste of soda.
>>
You should start drinking tea

It takes a while to start appreciating tea but it's basically water with some added health effects and there's endless fucking flavors
>>
>>34438836
soda is fucking disgusting
>>
>>34439066
Fuck you I miss it, at least it had taste.

>>34439027
I've heard that only like green tea is good for you, you can't get tea with a lot of sugar and what not.
>>
>>34438836
I used to drink a 2 liter a day then I got neuropathy and had to stop drinking it because it irritated my nerves. Very unfortunate.
>>
>>34439027
>Added health effects
straight up meme
>>
>Quit soda, sweets and chocolate all together
>no more craving for sugar

Is this a good thing?
>>
>>34438836
>Missing soda

Why haven't you moved on to beer yet?
>>
>>34439484
how would it be a bad thing?
>>
>>34439092
>you can't get tea with a lot of sugar and what not.

yes, because then you would just be drinking soda again.

he's trying to give you an alternative to water, not replace soda for you.
>>
Keep going without it. I used to be a soda addict but I dropped it years ago, and my teeth have gotten much better since then. Once you learn to go without it you will learn how terrible it tastes. You can't be tempted to drink soda if you don't even like it.
>>
>>34438836
I don't think I ever remember actually drinking a whole can of soda in my life

I've had like 5 sips of Coke in my life and every time I realized that it still tastes like shit

I live in America, it's not like I live in some coke dry place.

How the literal fuck do people enjoy that garbage so much?
>>
>>34438836
I've never liked soda it burns my throat the only thing I like is water and sometimes lemonade.
>>
>>34441176
same way people enjoy beer
same way people enjoy alcohol

I could stop drinking soda, but why? why can't I treat myself? i dont care about living to be 65+. I drink water during my work outs, and im not having any health problems so it's whatever.

there are tons of people who smoke daily yet somehow manage to reach 70+ years old.

health nuts annoy me.
>>
>>34441189

the throat burning is the best part. the quality of a soda is typically determined by how intensely it burns your throat.
>>
>>34441314
Yeah no thanks the stuff is unhealthy and it burns my throat? why drink that when I can drink water or lemonade, strawberry lemonade is high tier
>>
>>34441490

have you never done an unhealthy thing? do you think browsing 4chan is healthy?

humans need to do unhealthy actions occasionally for the purpose of maintaining sanity.
>>
>>34441537
Stay a fat fuck jesus christ
>>
File: 1481679836856.jpg (162KB, 922x922px) Image search: [Google]
1481679836856.jpg
162KB, 922x922px
>tfw can quit drinking all sodas except ginger ale
>>
>>34441550

it sounds like you're projecting anon

drinking one soda won't make you fat, no more than drinking lemonade will anyways.
>>
>also lost 7 pounds so far.

>tfw you loose 6 pounds in 4 days because depression ruins your apatite
>>
On this topic, what do you anons think of a soda tax? It seemed to work for cigarettes, why not soda?
It's clearly addicting and unhealthy. Not to say it's bad outright. I'm a smoker myself and will occasionally imbibe a soda (Mexican cola is the best)
>>
>>34441655

the expansion of government power and the expansion of tax codes almost always results in negative consequences so it would be something that we would have to consider very thoroughly and not blindly legislate
>>
>>34441708
As if we have control over legislature. Why so cynical though anon?
>>
>>34441737

the schools are shit, the hospitals are shit, the roads are shit, the police are shit, the military is shit, I could go on.

maybe it's different in your country, but in mine it seems that everything the government does ends in disaster so I'm wary about new taxes of any kind
>>
>>34441765
I'm in the in the US (Massachusetts), and for the most part my state government is really competent. Where are you from?
>>
>>34438836
I've been avoiding it lately too, had a huge addiction for my entire life (I would kill liters on the weekends and at least a few cans every day). Wish my parents never let me have soda.

On the other hand if I don't drink a lot of water I get very sluggish and feel tired all day. It doesn't make me feel like a god but it does keep me feeling human.
>>
>>34441275
>same way people enjoy beer
>same way people enjoy alcohol
it's dumb to drink these as well

I don't
>>
>>34438836
I haven't drank a soda in 7 years, get on my level faggot.
>>
>>34438836

stick with it man. i've been off for years and it's still good. you'll appreciate it when you're older and aren't burdened with all the problems that come with a bad diet.

>>34442253

this has been more difficult to get off of though. at least i don't drink alone anymore.
>>
>>34441819

Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk. i can only dream of competent government
>>
moved into soda water with squeezed lemon, same stuff without unhealth
>>
Keep at it Ro-bro, I haven't had soda in almost two years. I'll admit I've had 3-5 small cans of coke for a caging boost but it made my stomach bubble and groan. I'll i drink now is straight water or watered down lemonade
>>
>>34438836
I actually don't like soda. The flavor is far too intense, it's a mix of extreme sour and extreme sweetness. I stick to water mostly, also milk and fresh fruit juice are good. Whiskey and beer tastes best.
>>
>>34441275
Well as long as you're fine there's no problem. I smoke cigars, not going to quit that for as long as I don't cough up tar. But when you drink 3 sodas a day you should consider stopping.
>>
File: 575233.jpg (85KB, 650x650px)
575233.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
>>34438836

What's your best anime?

I quit drinking soda some time ago too, prior to that I had been guzzling down a 6-pack of 2-litres every week for over a decade. Started getting a tad narcoleptic towards the end and often woozy. I think I'm getting a little better but still feel like shit.
I drink a lot of tea (did before too), it's no proper replacement for a tasty, well chilled cola in a thinwalled glass, but it's a nice beverage still, not just drinking it but I like the little procedure around making it, I take care to fill my steeper-thing to the right level, different amounts for different teas, no spillage, I like holding the warm cup and placing it against my cheek. My favourites so far is ceylon fop, vanilla, cinnamon, mint, darjeeling, cherry.

But yea, I wonder why everything that tastes soo good typically is unhealthy as fuck, and whether it's worth eating stuff that tastes mediocre ones whole life (don't get me wrong, there's plenty of decent tasting "healthy food", but usually the unhealthy alternative is just overall yummier), or just give into ones desires and consume whatever I like and mayhap die a little earlier but then at least I'd have enjoyed something to the fullest.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.