[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST GOT MY FIRST CAR I'm gonna be rolling in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: pepe112.jpg (137KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
pepe112.jpg
137KB, 959x719px
I JUST GOT MY FIRST CAR

I'm gonna be rolling in the pussy now, right?
>>
I have a car, but i have a phobia of driving,
>>
That depends on what it is, OP.
>>
>>34438632
Dont be a fag, I almost died in a 70 mph head-on collision and I still drive
>>
i mean if you have a car that's worth 100,000+ then maybe it'll land you girls but if you weren't fucking before the car, you ain't gonna be fucking now friend
>>
File: 71XOstxsjbL._UY560_[1].jpg (84KB, 1114x560px) Image search: [Google]
71XOstxsjbL._UY560_[1].jpg
84KB, 1114x560px
>>34438672
One of these bad boys.

Just put down $5k of my wagecuck savings on it today.
>>
>>34438822
Well at least it has 4 wheels. Dose It have a sunroof for drunk snowbuns?
>>
>>34438552
My experience of having a car is fake friends who use me for rides and that's it.

One time I had plans to hang out with a """"friend"""" in high school, as soon as she picked me up she asked me to drive her a few neighborhoods over to get fries from this particular fast food joint, then had me drive several more neighborhoods away so she "had a nice place to eat her fries", by the time we got there she finished her fries and she decided she didn't want to hang out anymore even though we had specific plans and made me driver her back home. She never paid me back for the fries or the gas, but I was orbiting her at the time so I thought this was okay.
>>
>>34438723
Nope. I drive to and from work and that's it.
>>
>>34438822
>electric
>fagback
You're gonna get negative pussy with that OP, sorry to tell you

But good for you on getting a car
>>
>>34438822
I've got a focus too
>>
If you're in high school, yeah
>>
File: IMG_5168.jpg (51KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.jpg
51KB, 750x751px
>>34438552
Probably not.

I was so proud of my first car when I got it. Now, I cringe at seeing this photo.

Partially because the car's design is fucking disgusting, and partially because...well, look at me.
>>
>>34439887

Nice PTLoser, faggot
>>
>>34439057
>hating on based hatchback
>being a petrocuck
>>
>>34438552
Had car 5 years

still a virgin

by choice though. Havent found a woman I can respect enough to steal my virginity
>>
>>34439913
I realize that NOW.

You know, I actually had a choice between this and a Jeep for my first car. I chose the Cruiser because it was smaller and handled better, but I had no clue it was so universally fucking hated.

Lot of storage space though so I have that going for me.
>>
>>34438950
Should have kicked her out in a shitty neighborhood. Would have been funny as shit.
>>
>>34439941
Electric is for women, gays, and nu-males

Also I don't hate hatchbacks too much, I just don't like them that much
>>
>>34440849
Not that dude, but I think as long as those cars can pair with iphone and has aux girls will like it.
>>
>>34440849
>he's so deep into the illusion he believes choice of transportation is limited to a certain demographic

Think of how stupid you sound in a global context
>>
>>34439887
pt were actually pretty cool looking, i still like the things desu
>>
>>34442136
It was a little difficult when I realized I was in the minority on that front. Most think they're ugly as shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.