[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other NEETs here that just spend their day doing basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 465454.jpg (24KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
465454.jpg
24KB, 150x150px
Any other NEETs here that just spend their day doing basically nothing?
My depression is so bad at this point, I just want to sleep all day and die.
I literally can't play games anymore. It's too much effort.
>>
>>34437812
Yes, there is nothing more for life to offer and I would like to leave soon.
>>
>>34437812
I do a whole lot of nothing and love it. Doing shit sucks.
>>
>>34437812
When you're a NEET you want to die.
When you find a job you want to die or go back to being a NEET.
There's nothing more to life than this.
>>
same here, robots hold me ;_;
>>
>>34437871
I fear this. I dropped out of uni because it was working 24/7 and I was just working for more work. Why wait 40 years to retire when you can just work part-time and live at home? As torturous as working is there's a part of me developing some appreciation for it. A farmer who does not reap his crop starves. That is life and how we live. If you just lay in bed you will starve, as unfortunate as it is. I can't deal with pain but how else are you supposed to live? If you don't prepare for the worst are you always vulnerable to it? All things considered if I were to work I would want it to be something I actually want to do rather than forced, yet I don't want to do anything. The closest thing would be studying immortality. However I'm experiencing a dissonance of both wanting to die and live forever. To live I guess to be free from the time constraint of death and have time to complete what I will. To die because life seems way more pain than pleasure and the rest a dysthymic to aggressively confusing mess. I'm so undecided about everything. Would I really let pain dictate my life? Yet here I am, not happy.

Sorry for blog post, but when most of the stuff here is trash racebait, imputed, and traps could you cut me some slack?
>>
File: 1482284014657.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482284014657.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>34437812
kek, I'm not even depressed and I still do fuck all.

the neet life sure is something
>>
File: 1485312532419.jpg (22KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485312532419.jpg
22KB, 284x400px
>>34437812
hero while you still have the mindset to do it.
just get off you lazy ass and go jump off a building.
trust me.
>>
>>34437812
You fucking kidding?

I do mind-numbingly hard work 8 hours a day and spend 2 hours sitting in fucking traffic. Every day. I did 6 years of college for this. And you complain because you can't play games
>>
>>34438144

Fucking normie, get out of this board, you don't know what real hardship is.
>>
I just want to sleep and dream and not think anymore.
>>
I forced myself to sleep today so the day would end sooner. I go to college but on days I don't have class I feel completely worthless.
>>
I would make more money being a NEET than i do currently working part time, which i've done for 13 years

no bullshit
>>
I dropped out of uni and live with my parents now. My dad just reminds me everyday how much of a loser I am and compares me to my siblings. I just wanna be a NEET but he's forcing me to go to community college. The real world is too hard I just wanna be isolated and happy with my vidya
>>
File: 1468235853155.jpg (25KB, 516x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468235853155.jpg
25KB, 516x384px
>>34437812
I'm getting there. Sometimes I get motivated to play vidya or watch anime but not for very long. I end up sleeping a lot because I am always exhausted even though I do nothing all day. I wish I could just die in my sleep.
>>
>>34437812
thats exactly me, i have 0 hobbies so i just take prescriptions to deal with the boredom. video games suck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (93KB, 246x166px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
93KB, 246x166px
>>34438438
>working part time, which i've done for 13 years
why?
>>
Been that way since I was a kid. Everything is a long, boring chore. It feels like I'm walking through water at all times, like the planet itself is resisting my efforts to do anything meaningful. Had a job for awhile, it was al ittle less shitty even though I felt the same way, but at least I was making mad cash for basically walking around for 8-12 hours a night. Shit went south, and been a NEET for more than a decade. Thankfully my parents love me enough that they said they'd never kick me out, and it proved true even after some shitty stuff I did. I take care of them now, wait on mom hand a foot since dad recently died. Feels awful because I spent most of my life wishing he was dead, then when it actually happened I realized the only friend I ever really had was gone, the only person to ever have my back is never coming home again. I still expect to see him sitting in the chair or to hear that signature laugh of his or bug me to play blops 2 with him. Nigga could snipe like no other. Probably because he was a sharpshooter in the marines, but that's besides the point. Just waiting for mom to go, then it's my turn unless something drastically changes, but i'm in the land of no opportunity, so I don't see that happening any time soon. I'm a fucking failure and my life and death will mean absolutely nothing to anybody. And that's fine, because it was a life not worth remembering or caring about.
>>
File: 1485243074998.png (647KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1485243074998.png
647KB, 618x618px
>>34437812
Ive been a NEET for like 2 fucking years and at first it was great but now Im just bored out of my mind and Im sick of spending every waking moment either playing video games or browsing 4chan. I'd love to go do shit but I live in a literally where town and my only friend is always off doing other shit. It also doesnt help that Im incredibly lazy and unmotivated.
>>
>>34439179
i'd rather do fuck all but i'd feel guilty about accepting money for doing nothing

not judging anyone that does it, go for it.
>>
Define nothing. Because those who say they're doing ''nothing'' are either binge-watching anime or some show on Netflix, doing some hobbies or playing vidya.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.