[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, have you ever considered joining a monastery? >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Robots, have you ever considered joining a monastery?
>tfw not smart enough for uni
>tfw wagecucking is torture
>tfw 5'6 manlet
>tfw local brotherhood for life
Im here because i have no direction in my life and i dont want my fate to end in suicide
Im 20. Thoughts?
>>
i'm not religious and a religious lifestyle would be torture for me.

glad to see that you found something that worked out for you though anon,
>>
>>34436960
>Robots
none here. Only normies living fulfilling lives and posting their trash here
>>
>>34436960
I think about joining a monastery all the time and it's not only because I'm a 5'9'' manlet--I genuinely want to do nothing but seat beneath palm trees and contemplate Christ and his message.
>>
File: Holy Pepe.jpg (197KB, 1129x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Pepe.jpg
197KB, 1129x1128px
>>34436960
That sounds pretty good. I guess that's what all the robots did back then, must have been pretty nice.
>>
>>34436960
I've been thinking about it. I'd join a Buddhist monastery. I don't believe in the supernatural parts of Buddhism but I largely live by the philosophy.

I'd love to drop out of uni right now and run away to Thailand and become a monk, and live out the rest of my days in peaceful meditation with the Sangha.
>>
File: 1484188425959.png (38KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
1484188425959.png
38KB, 249x230px
do they have internet in buddhist monasteries?
>>
>>34439047
ya but it's shit because they're all from 11th world countries and don't know shit about internet. I stayed at one for a month with my mom and they had an open internet connection that was fucking slow as hell during the day but mostly they just study dumb chinese shit and sit in place doing nothing (meditation)
>>
>>34436960
Nah but I thought I'd give vagrancy a shot. Seems like it would be fun to just travel around the world only working when you need money and having a ton of free time. It's not hard to find free wifi these days and with internet access you can never be considered destitute.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.