[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl throug mutual friends >overhear that she wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shame-003[1].jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shame-003[1].jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>meet girl throug mutual friends
>overhear that she wants to see [currently airing movie]
>casually ask her if she wants to go see [currently airing movie] with me
>have a great night, laugh together
>laughter quiets down
>look into her eyes
>she looks into mine
>go in for the kiss
>"EEWWW ANON WTF DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A DATE OR SOMETHING please drive me home"
>drive her home in awkward silence feeling a mix of shame, disappoinment and anger
>traffic is ass and the 3 mile drive takes almost half an hour
>drop her off saying little more than "well, bye then, I guess"
>head home
>on the way home phone vibrates a couple of times
>get home and check the messages
>friend1: "anon, I can't believe you tried to kiss [girl], don't you know she's going out with [guy]?"
>friend2: "WTF, you're into THAT kind of girl, that's honestly fucked up bro"
>dad: "don't worry son, when did you last talk to that one girl you used hang out with in highschool all the time?"
>grandma: "so, that means no great grandchildren? - I'm already 83, you know, I'm not gonna live forever"

Something like this happening is my single worst fear and the only reason I've never asked a girl out. Is there any hope?
>>
>>34436898
I'm having trouble understanding if this did happen or didn't happen and you're afraid of it happening. Can you clarify this for me?
>>
funny story, the inclusion of grandma is a nice punchline but gives it away
>>
>>34436898
You should put the part explaining your story never happened at the start of your post next time so I don't have to read it
>>
>>34436987
Haha, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
>>
>>34436983
>give it away

Red hot chili peppers?
>>
>>34436947
>>34436983
I might be mistaken, but it sounds like a fictional scenario, he did say he's never asked a girl out.
>>
>>34436898

Jesus your grandma is a megabitch
>>
>>34437222
She kind of is in that regard, but my 15 year old cousin recently started fucking a foreign guy, so yeah, she might be getting her great grandchildren.
>>
>>34436898
>This happens
>Not driving into the closest river and just end it there.
>>
>>34437266
I'd prefer a tree honestly. In a river you either die a slow painful death or get saved and everything gets infinitely worse. If you wrap around a tree going 90, there's usually not much left to do except cut a few chunks of flesh out of the wreckage to cremate and bury.
>>
>have friends who know girls
>have girl accept to a date
>have a car and a driver's license
>have friends who will text you
>have people who will gossip over you
>have contact with your grandma
>have people who have expectations for you
>>>>>worst fear
Sounds like a dream to me you normalfag fuck.
>>
>>34437626
You have the danger of not crashing right and ending up quadriplegic.
>>
Why the fuck did you drive her home you never do anything for a girl who rejects you, especially one a callous rejection like that
>>
File: miles_dingus.jpg (60KB, 960x788px) Image search: [Google]
miles_dingus.jpg
60KB, 960x788px
>>34436898
Just do it and detach yourself emotionally from whatever the result is.

Stoicism is a pretty good philosophy to follow if you're tormented by fears like this. Literally just stop caring. Even in your worst-case nightmare, the only harm done to you is by yourself in the form of your emotional reaction. With discipline, you can just choose not to react.

Also this story you've outlined doesn't really happen. Even if it did, your friends would probably have your back for her leading you on and communicating poorly.
>>
>>34437895
>your friends would probably have your back
You don't know my friends very well then. You're right on the rest though, I know this fear is entirely irrational, but I just can't shake it completely. I always get to the point where I doubt myself and chicken out. I always stay ambiguous about my intentions out of fear being judged and laughed at.
>>
File: 1407470736256.jpg (268KB, 808x808px) Image search: [Google]
1407470736256.jpg
268KB, 808x808px
>>34437787
>>34437266
>>34437222
read the line at the bottom of the post, you fucking retards
>>
>>34437992
That's another thing you can do then: ditch your shitty friends. Find new ones.

Friendship between males is all about loyalty, mutual respect, and tribal unity. If you don't have that going, they aren't worth anything as friends.
>>
>>34438154
>ditch your shitty friends. Find new ones
That sounds simple and easy, but feels completely impossible if you are extremely insecure.
>>
>>34437184
Gotcha.

Well, OP. There is hope, just never outright tell a girl you like her and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.