[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coworker is an illegal >She and others have been freaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: 1395709313296.jpg (63KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1395709313296.jpg
63KB, 495x700px
>Coworker is an illegal
>She and others have been freaking the fuck out with all the Trump stuff going on
>She's been pressing the idea if the need arose, would I marry her so she could stay
>Called me crying a little while ago actually serious about it

Don't pay attention to politics stuff and whatever is going on, but should I do it?
>>
get that illegal mexican puss
>>
>>34436067
>>Called me crying a little while ago actually serious about it
She was trying to manipulate you into doing exactly what you're thinking of doing. There's literally no upside to you doing this. She's not going to fall in love with you or fuck you. You'd be doing her a favour and, at worst, fucking yourself over when she divorces you and takes a bunch of your shit.
>>
>>34436067
Don't do it. She's just using you as a free greencard. She would never love you enough to actually marry you.
>>
>>34436104
Literally this. Do not do it OP. They'll use any trick in the book to coerce you into it.
>>
>>34436104

This OP. You get nothing out of this and are only going to be at a disadvantage.

If she wants to be here she should've come legally.
>>
>>34436067
She could divorce you after getting her green card so she can have half your assets too. Assuming you don't have many assets (since it sounds like some kind of low level job) it's not worth it unless you're going to be balls deep (with multiple forms of protection) in that every night of the week.
>>
>>34436067
remember to sign the pre-nup, buddy.
>>
>>34436104
>>34436128
>>34436143
>>34436149
of course a board full of social outcasts wouldn't understand the concept of favors for favors
>>
File: 1485445100532-pol.jpg (235KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485445100532-pol.jpg
235KB, 750x750px
>>34436087
This is she looks half decent and you have no luck with real Aryan women you beta loser.
>>
>>34436104
If she divorces doesn't she lose her green card? And also doesn't it take a few years to get it anyway, even with marrying?

Either way she made it sound like she'd stick around since I'd be doing her such a favor. To be honest I don't like her that much since she's never been that nice to me, but getting to hate bang her might be fun. Also it's not like I'll ever get a gf otherwise?
>>
>>34436169
>concept of favors
Nobody gave us favors, why should we give them?
>>
>>34436169
And what is that favours you're getting back in return, some pity sex?

of course a normie wouldn't understand the concept of logic
>>
>>34436185
hate fuck her until she begs for the green card
>>
>>34436169
well hey dude if nothing else get a god damn prenup so she can't come back and take half your shit a year later
>>
>>34436185
She technically doesn't have to divorce you, she can just move out at the right time and go bang Chavez. Not much you could do about that.
>>
>>34436169
you stupid fucking beta fuck
don't trust women
>>34436067
she's gonna play you
tell her to fuck off but in more friendly words since you have to work with her
she'll fuck around your back and will say something like "i married you just to stay i thought you knew that xD"

beyond the fact she should be hung for breaking border laws which is actually an incredibly serious offense literally anywhere else
>>
>>34436208
You're saying get the goods first before marrying her?

>>34436216
If she's at risk of being deported, won't Chavez also get deported?
>>
>>34436067
Pump and dump OP. Dump her out of the country.
>>
>>34436067
These fags don't understand anything.
If she's an actual friend, and not just a coworker, then sure.

Pre-Nup the fuck out of it for your protection. Have some conditions. If you're not a fucking ugly monstrosity, you'll get laid a few times, and have someone around to help out.

Mostly though, it'll probably be a marriage in name only. After a few months, divorce after she has the greencard. Your pre-nup saves your assets, and you did a favor for a friend, and she owes you.
>>
>>34436185
You're not going to fuck her, idiot. At best, she'll live at your house for a few months--you'll sleep on the couch, she'll be in your bed with Chavez--and then divorce you.
>>
File: 14051976_ori.jpg (143KB, 448x313px) Image search: [Google]
14051976_ori.jpg
143KB, 448x313px
>>34436232
>Dump her out of the country
>>
>>34436169
If she's desperate to stay in America (because who the fucks wants to move to Mexico), she'll be desperate enough to fuck his life up. Accusations of rape and abuse to get sympathy could happen. Or OP could fall in love and have to deal with his 'wife' fucking around behind his back because it's not a 'real' marriage. I don't hate women, and I don't think they're all trash, but this seems like a potential, albeit unlikely, situation OP could easily avoid. There are so many things that could go wrong. And for what? Sex? Companionship? Neither of those things are even guaranteed. Are you really willing to risk a shitload of complications, and put so much effort into your life, just to marry a woman whose only interest in you is out of desperation to avoid deportation?

Don't do it.
>>
>>34436067

Don't be stupid, stupid.

Read the other posts and you'll know that the risks outweight the rewards.
Who's gonna pay for the rings, anyway?
Then you have the stress of being investigated in case you're committing fraud (which you are doing, by the way).
Oh, and you know how you're a robot and you've seen how women are never held accountable for their actions and you don't really like that? Yeah, what if someone saved her from the consequences of her choosing to break the fucking law?

Nothing to gain, everything to lose, mate.

She's expecting not to have sex with you. She isn't going to one day fall in love with you.
She's not even a friend because a real fucking friend wouldn't cross a huge fucking boundary like this asking for this shit.

If you want something from her, you'll just be labelled a "sex pest" and "oppressive", taking advantage of her situation.

It's her fault, she broke the law. She knowingly broke the law, and ignorantly expected to get away with it.
Do not let her drag you down.
>>
>>34436231
You dense autist. If she gets her green card she can just leave you. Good luck trying to get even with her should she make up a sob story about how you choked her almost to death during sex.
>>
tell her you need to do a test drive before you buy
then once youre done dont buy
ez latina pussy
>>
>>34436067
>get her and then when she's in your apartment chain her up and rape her until she submits
>>
>>34436236
She's not a friend no, she's always been pretty mean to me (though all my co workers are), but she's been acting really nice lately and just when she called she apologized and said if we did this, she'd want to do a second chance and start over from scratch for us knowing each other. She also said she'd be devoted and try to be a good wife, if I was going to make that much an effort to help her.

>>34436297
A green card is not a citizen though? If she gets her green card by marriage and then just divorces, does she lose it?

Even if she didn't though, doesn't it take some years to get a green card? It's not like we get married, and she gets her green card in the mail a week later.
>>
>>34436169
>concept of favors for favors
neck yourself, its not worth it
>>
>>34436346
>She's not a friend no, she's always been pretty mean to me (though all my co workers are), but she's been acting really nice lately and just when she called she apologized and said if we did this, she'd want to do a second chance and start over from scratch for us knowing each other. She also said she'd be devoted and try to be a good wife, if I was going to make that much an effort to help her.
Pretty sure you're trolling. Nobody's this fucking stupid.
>>
>>34436067

Holy shit, The Don did it, free illegal gfs for all of us!
>>
>>34436067
I wouldn't do it. Chances are she's not doing it because she likes ya.
>>
Marrying someone only to get them papers is pretty illegal IIRC. Immigration fraud is what I think it's called. The government doesn't like it.

It takes a few years and some paperwork before she gets her green card. During this time they'll interview both of you about each other to ensure that you and this girl aren't just trying to bullshit the system. My mom got US citizenship by marrying my dad (for real, they used to love each other) and it wasn't like she got papers as soon as they wed.

I really wouldn't do it, marriage is a pretty big deal and it's not something you do for some random coworker as a kind favor.
>>
>>34436346
>Was mean to you before
>Trump elected, "anon I need you"
>You're considering it.

This is why white civilization is falling, too many retards in our population trying to keep shitskins in and breed with them.
>>
File: VNJiR3u.png (27KB, 366x422px) Image search: [Google]
VNJiR3u.png
27KB, 366x422px
>>34436346
>eally nice lately and just when she called she apologized and said if we did this, she'd want to do a second chance and start over from scratch

Is this b8 m8?

this is probably a troll i fell for this shit, fuck.
>>
this is amazing

why do yuou tell people who are not you if you are illegaL? it would be blackmail material no? silly americans with scoopski potato
>>
>>34436346
>She's not a friend no, she's always been pretty mean to me (though all my co workers are), but she's been acting really nice lately and just when she called she apologized and said if we did this, she'd want to do a second chance and start over from scratch for us knowing each other. She also said she'd be devoted and try to be a good wife, if I was going to make that much an effort to help her.
I'm convinced that this post is either someone pretending to be OP, or you're just fucking with this entire thread and taking us for a ruse.
I know this is /r9k/, but god help you if you are seriousposting.
>>
File: trump swordsman.jpg (642KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
trump swordsman.jpg
642KB, 786x1071px
>>34436067
Sorry kiddo, she's gotta back.
>>
>>34436346
Yeah, no, you're pretending to be retarded, probably because you think that counts as "trolling". She doesn't have to divorce shit. She can simply leave your house and hang you out to dry should you try and divorce her before she can finalize things.
>>
>>34436423
>>34436392
>>34436386
>>34436358

I'm not trolling, and I'm not stupid. I know it's pretty obviously a false ploy on her part just to stay.

I'm asking though what other robots would do, and if there's any pros vs. the cons to this situation. Like if there's any way robots would do to actually make this work for them. Otherwise I remain a 25 khv forever.
>>
>>34436067
Call ICE
>>
Race traitor

So fukin original
>>
>>34436067
If you wanna marry her go ahead but don't do it for free. It's illegal to do what I'm about to tell you but the worst that can happen is that she gets deported and you get fined.

Marry her for X amount of money and not for just doing her a favor, if you're physically attracted to her and you would fuck her then let her know that by marrying you, the marriage must be sexual consummate otherwise you're gonna divorce her and she's gonna get deported.

Just don't be a fucking idiot and fall for that manipulation, be slick, charge her money!!
>>
>>34436454

Chances are she's planning to divorce you and take some of your money, AND your co-workers probably know this.

>she used to be mean to me

Yeah, she's literally laughing about how easy it is to manipulate you to her friends/your co-workers.

Call ICE and do the right thing.
>>
>>34436502
Marriage fraud can actually get you imprisoned in rare cases AFAIK.
>>
>>34436454
M8, there is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin. Especially when the other option is maybe dealing with some bitch willing to ruin your life just to save face. She broke the law. A very serious law literally anywhere else until now. It's not fucking worth it. You're literally betting your life and or livelihood for JUST the idea of puss puss.
>>
File: 1482044098033.jpg (496KB, 906x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482044098033.jpg
496KB, 906x1200px
>>34436067
get a prenup signed and tell her and her family to pay a dowry (half her assets).

for real though, she's probably trying to take advantage of the first beta male she can and bleed him dry. if she doesn't agree to the prenup at minimum, she's definitely a succubus.
>>
File: 1482952341721.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482952341721.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>34436454
if you have no experience with women at all shell walk all over you. Wanting to get laid is not a good reason to marry an illegal that didnt even like you until she needed something, just try online dating or something bee urself etc but you really should stop thinking about this seriously
>>
>>34436454
If she won't sleep with you now, why assume she'll do so later?
Honestly, and I know this isn't something easy because I probably couldn't do it, but you should just flat out tell her that if you do this it will be essentially a long term prostitution contract. Fucking before any actual """marriage""" arrangements are made will be a way of confirming the agreement.
>>
>>34436454
>pros
-she might fuck you
-she'll kiss you at least once in the wedding ceremony
-you'll suddenly get a lot of mexican family (mexicans are total bros)
cons
-you have no idea what she's really like
-could be a terrible wife
-getting married with someone you barely know is just asking for a dysfunctional household
-once she gets citizenship she could fuck off and take half your things with her
-if she does divorce you have 0 idea if she's gonna be courteous or full psycho about it

Don't marry someone you don't know well anon. Normies date for a reason, you have to get to know someone well before committing to them

>>34436519
Maybe for organized marriage fraud like those people who sell and buy foreign wives but for random american and the illegal who really wants to stay they'll prolly just fine him
>>
>>34436169
>trusting people
>ever
>>
>>34436454
There are no pros here. Also, you won't be a 25 yo khv forever you will get older
>>
File: 1430284351350.png (125KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1430284351350.png
125KB, 250x239px
>>34436454
No pros, only cons. Your a fucking robot any situation with a women is you getting played. And this one is so clearly rigged.

I am 28 KV and i would prefer to be 100 KV than be used like that.
>>
>>34436454
>>34436511

I forgot to say as well, the reason I'm playing along and acting dumb with her for now, is to see how far she'll go. After she's always been a bitch to me, it's kind of liberating to see how much she's changed (or pretended to change) and as I said before the idea of hate banging her is pretty great.

I guess one of the main things though is that I don't understand how marriage and green card stuff works. Like how long it takes. If it took like 10 years of us having to stay together, while I get to slam her even if she hates me, I'd be down for her immediately divorcing me at the end just for that enjoyment. If it's a process though where we get married, she gets the green card in like 3 months, and then immediately divorces me, then yeah I wouldn't even bother.

I guess I'm just trying to see if there's a way I can do this, that there is no negatives to me (like her getting money and shit from me) and lasts longer than at least a year maybe. If such a thing was possible, then maybe I'd start to consider it. Otherwise though, no I wouldn't even bother thinking about it.
>>
Lead her on, bang her, then call ICE.
>>
>>34436605
>while I get to slam her even if she hates me
Anon she could just divorce you claiming abuse and then use her sob story to get married to someone even more pathetic.
>>
>>34436067
send ICE a tip

you would be doing the most stupid mistake in your life. you even can get time if caught, and besides the ass fucking a divorce would be for you, she will have you pay alimony for life.

don't ever trust a spic.
>>
>>34436605
It would definitely take years anon, I'm >>34436379
and my mom didn't get full citizenship until she was married with pops for years. Not an entire decade though.

At the end of the day you are dealing with another human being anon, all the legal agreements in the world won't stop her from at least trying to stir up a shitstorm when you two separate. Bogus lawsuits, false abuse/rape accusations, people get insanely petty during divorces and I'm talking about people who got married because they thought they really loved eachother. Who knows what the odds are for a succesful marriage and smooth separation with someone who didn't even like you until Trump won.
>>
File: columba running.jpg (435KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
columba running.jpg
435KB, 1000x726px
>>34436454
Do the right thing and report her to the authorities. You don't want to end up like this poor man, do you?
>>
>OP marries the spic
>she cries rape
>government always side with the victim, giving her papers even faster and to be able to prosecute the monster husband
>mexican get even more gibs from the gubment

sure OP, do it. ruin your life.
>>
>>34436605
If she divorces you after 3 months of marriage you can sue her for marriage fraud and she can get deported, especially now that this Trump shit is going on. Either way, don't fall for that shit, tell her to fuck off and don't talk to her no more.
>>
>>34436685
>>34436715
>>34436676
>>34436675

I guess I won't do it then, even though the idea of getting to slam her for the years it takes her to get a green card, is pretty big.

Is there any risk to taking advantage of her without actually going through with it, like some said already? Say I'll do it but want to be in a relationship for awhile first, then when she gets serious and demands marriage, just dump her?
>>
>>34436128
this is also illegal and in addition to the girl getting deported afterward, OP will also get sent to prison and be pounded in the ass

because be real, OP. She is not going to bother trying to convince anybody.
>>
>>34436809
Yes op sex, no marriage
Film and give to r9k
Then ICE that bitch
>>
>>34436809
You must be legitimately desperate or retarded to keep considering this, huh? There is no possible upside to any of this. If you want pussy so badly, save up some money and sex tour in the Netherlands or something. It would be a far more rewarding and fulfilling experience.
>>
File: ruined.png (2MB, 931x1241px) Image search: [Google]
ruined.png
2MB, 931x1241px
>>34436809
She sounds dangerous and unstable. I wouldn't risk it if I were you, but then again you will have the Wall to protect you.
>>
>>34436914
The main appeal here is getting to hate bang her, which a sex trip or a prostitute doesn't equal.

>>34436878
Anything could go wrong with this? I mean legally.
>>
>>34436067
>fuck her
>get her address
>report her to ICE

Absolutely Trumped
>>
>>34436914
like he says, anon you are not gonna win this. if you really wanna get a wifey then gym up, become more normie, and meet someone who is right for you.

the nerdy/otaku girl demographic isn't some impossible dream if you aren't ugly like 99% of the nerdy/otaku guy demographic. put some effort into your body, any, and you'll stand out amongst all the other nerds. you don't have to be mr chad normie to have a cute wife and be happy
source-have some female friends who are nerdy and chill as hell, i know this shit
>>
>>34436953
Harboring an illegal is a felony that can get you fined or imprisoned up to 5 years. If it was someone you loved and trusted, that would be one thing, but this bitch will get you in yuge trouble. Don't do it!
>>
>>34436953
You're a guy and she's a girl. The law is on her side regardless. Maybe defamation.
>>
>>34437004
He doesn't want that, he wants some kind of angry and vengeful sex with a girl who probably isn't that hot. Just because it'd be a symbol of some kind of revenge against the world for treating him like shit (which, so far, seems justified). Thread is a waste of time but an interesting lesson on the kind of people that lurk /r9k/.
>>
>>34437065
oh fuck off, dude wants to live out a fantasy in exchange for helping out a cunt who's wronged him.
>>
>>34437060
She's an illegal though, how friendly will the law be to her.

>>34437177
I'd actually be happy marrying an illegal to help her stay, if she actually was nice and devoted and loving. Better than being khv. However that obviously won't happen in this situation, with this girl.
>>
>>34436067
Call ICE and report her
>>
>>34437177
He's deluded. You can't negotiate with someone who is going to gain overwhelming power over you in the future, legal or not. Also this girl has - very likely - been asking other guys outside work to do her the same favor. This isn't a game for her and she's not going to waste her time getting led around without getting some payback (like destroying OP's reputation even further).

I'm pretty triggered by this thread so I'm going to leave and let OP fuck his life up.
>>
>>34436067

No dont do it

If you do it ask for money in cash
>>
Pump and dump OP, get her hopes up then deport her.
>>
>people are actually advising someone to commit marriage fraud

Don't even entertain the idea. Marriages in a case like that will be investigated.
>>
>>34436104
This, girls are excellent actresses anon. She is an illegal, she will fuck you up just like she did in her country
>>
You could probably save more money and hardship by organizing regular trips to Taiwan for all your sexual needs, desu senpai
>>
Anon, I'm a fucking mexican normie and I'm telling you she's just using you.
Fucking don't.
Abort.
>>
>>34436358
>>34436454

This is bait, sage in all fields. Not even r9k's autists are this stupid
>>
>>34436067
She has to go back.
Marrying someone to give them a green card is a feloy btw op, enjoy prison.
People pay 30,000$+ for a sham marriage and she wants to do it for free. She's had ample time to prepare to leave.
Where do you work? They need to be reported to ICE
>>
foreigns have tried to pull this shit for many years now, don't fall for it OP.

she isn't gonna magically get a green-card just for marrying you and the feds/states can try to push you/her for information trying to prove that your relationship isn't based on her dodging a deportation.

either way why on earth would you let some filthy bitch take advantage of you like this when you hardly know her.

Y O U
O W E
H E R
N O T H I N G
>>
>>34436169
He has nothing to gain from this you fucking idiot
>>
>>34436169
god, with that mentality i bet people walk all over you
>>
Get a god damn hooker holy fuck I just solved your problem

Jesus Christ how can you be so fucking stupid good as a robot you've seriously never had anyone suddenly be nice to fuck you in the ass 10mins-1 week later?
I wish I could honestly believe no ones this stupid
>>
Anon im a fucking mexican robot

I hear bitches talking about shit like this all the time

The cons outweigh the pros

She'll give up the puss

ONLY ONCE

To get pregnant

Then she'll lie and say you beat her ass

And with that and an anchor baby she's set

She'll apply for a U-visa(victim of crime)

(In your case domestic violence)

She'll take half your shit and you'll be stuck paying child support for 18 yrs

Trust me

My mother has helped many a cunt get papers this way

J U S T get a hooker
>>
>>34436067
i would anonymously report that shes an illegal just so i can get promoted. im sure she wouldve done the same.
>>
>>34436176
With english like that I bet you're a third world shitposter,
>>
>>34438907
god damn that is straight SAVAGE man, thanks for the heads up. They lie and say you beat their ass and then they can apply for a visa off of that lie? That is fucking appalling.

What if you get a prenup, would that even help?
>>
>>34439065
Prenups are a joke

+ having a kid will throw all that shit out the window

>"""Best interest of the child"""
>>
>>34439065
Pre nups are useless if you're the guy
>>
only do it if you get a prenup and some money/goods/a non sexual service from her in return. if she cannot agree to that, she is trying to manipulate you, and you shouldn't do it
>>
>>34436067
is she qt? atleast?
>>
>>34436067
Dude just turn her into ICE.

You really want to be THAT cucked?
>>
Call the department of immigration from a payphone and tip them off.
>>
>>34436346
Don't be stupid, OP. Just report the bitch to ICE and move on with your life. Not you fault she couldn't be bothered to immigrate legally. Not your fault she feels entitled to life in a country that is not her own.
>>
>>34436104
>at worst, fucking yourself over when she divorces you and takes a bunch of your shit.
Definitely possible. Get a prenup for sure.
>>
>>34436185
>she made it sound like she'd stick around since I'd be doing her such a favor
Of course she did. She may even believe that right now: she's desperate. It won't last, though.

>To be honest I don't like her that much since she's never been that nice to me
Then why the fuck would you marry her?? This is all kinds of stupid. Tell her no, straight up and simple: don't lead her on, let her move onto some other chump.

>Also it's not like I'll ever get a gf otherwise?
There are worse things than being alone.
>>
>>34436454
Pretend you are seriously thinking about it but marriage is a really big deal so you're gonna have to date her for a while first.

Free practice gf then you fug her and she wakes up one day on the other side of the wall
>>
>>34439163
>>34439251
fuck this gay earth dude, son of a bitch. This might be the first thing I've read on this board that really genuinely made me angry, I'm not even kidding. There's no karma or justice in this world, I swear to Christ
>>
File: 1466143370940.jpg (10KB, 144x145px) Image search: [Google]
1466143370940.jpg
10KB, 144x145px
>>34436454
I'm not trolling, and I'm not stupid.
>>
>>34436067
pump your load inside her and then report her to border enforcement
>>
File: 1483663068167.png (323KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483663068167.png
323KB, 500x333px
OP I married my Polish illegal immigrant co-worker

We've been together for 4 years its the best decision of my life.

We started off pretty awkwardly we didnt really talk but she needed a greencard.

we cuddle everynight and she cooks for me and does my laundry.

its literally a free wife OP
do it, you know you need someone in your life

whats the point of being alone on this planet.
enjoy your time with her, she's literally willing to do anything for you.

spend time with her OP
the worst thing that can happen is you guys taking a break
>>
>all these bitter virgins jealous op has a girl begging to be his gf

dont listen to them do it you got nothing to lose but a lot to gain

literally everyones dream here
>>
>>34439912
you dirty dog
>>
>>34436067
fuck her then deport
>>
>>34436067
ICE her
She has to go back
>>
File: mexico-long-pointy-boots.jpg (48KB, 560x525px) Image search: [Google]
mexico-long-pointy-boots.jpg
48KB, 560x525px
>>34439982
>begging to be his girlfriend

More like

>begging to let OP cuck himself so she can stay in america

As soon as she gets those papers she's leaving him for Paco

Pic related
>>
>>34436067
OP listen to us, she's fucking using you. Besides, if you divorce after, she'll just divorce rape you like all modern women do these days.
>>
>>34436104
This. Don't be a retard OP.
>>
When you marry an illegal you'll have to sign paperwork agreeing that, if she gets divorced and applied for welfare, you will get fined by the state to pay for her welfare.
>>
The fact that thinking of someone illegal ends up being Mexican. Not all immigrants are Mecican, and not all Mexicans are immigrants. But OP if she is an actual friend and not just a coworker do her the favor but onviously set rules like she cant take your shit, also if you wanna fuck then bring it up gind out what would happen. But if no actual relationship forms from this settlement you guys could always date others while married, few months later dovorce her she has a greencard and she can live her life and you can live yours.
>>
>>34441771
Mexicans* Obviously* Find* Divorce*
>>
File: 1484352718148.png (172KB, 432x391px) Image search: [Google]
1484352718148.png
172KB, 432x391px
OP YOU COULD LITERALLY BE SCREWING OVER THE ENTIRE REST OF YOUR LIFE BY DOING THIS. SHE IS USING YOU. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. DO. NOT. DO THIS. FOR FUCKS SAKE DO. NOT. DO THIS.
>>
>>34436176
>Angry nigger loser tries to get revenge through Photoshop
TOPKEK
>>
>>34436067
She's a count op. You're better than this. Do your patriotic duty and report her to the INS.
>>
>>34441860
I'm confused by the BLACKED meme.
It's always the same thing with hardly any variation, why haven't they moved on to whatever the next thing would be, like old men or something?
>>
>>34436067
Fucking report that bitch

Shes trying to trick you OP
>>
>>34441977
Isn't what's she trying to do fraud or something?
>>
If you do get married, preenup to end all preenup's is a must!
>>
File: eff.png (302KB, 651x597px) Image search: [Google]
eff.png
302KB, 651x597px
>>34436067
mfw i wish someone wanted to do this with me so i could wear a wedding band once before i die and have someone tell me thy love me in front of others..

desu its the wife experience for free take it.
>>
Say you can't marry her unless you are sure that you will be sexually compatible. Pump her and dump her. This is your ONE and ONLY chance at taking out the trash.
>>
>>34442144
It's not you fucking idiot, she'll just marry him, and after sufficient time has passed, she'll no longer have any use of him and fucking leave him.
You think they're gonna have a fucking wedding or something?
Not a fucking chance.
>>
>>34436067
only if you prenup out the ass
>>
>>34436067
I'm sorry OP, but she has to go back. Kek wills it.
>>
>>34436150
>don't do it, it's not worth it!
>unless you're a thirsty faggot and put pussy on the pedestal, then you're good to go

The mental state of the modern man.
>>
>>34439912
Kek, this anon embodies the spirit of 4chan

Also, delete system32 OP
>>
>>34436067
Women can change when they are grateful anon. Marry her as a favor and I'm sure you won't even need a pre-nup.
>>
Report your boss for hiring an illegal.
>>
>>34436067
>marriage in the year 2017

don't ever get married unless they undo all the laws that only protect women in marriage. if you get married you can kiss your sex life,money and freedom goodbye. women are protect in marriage by rape sex laws and she is not obligated to give you sex while you are obligated to provide for her. if you don't provide for her then she can just divorce you and make you pay alimony.
>>
>>34436104
this crying is a form of manipulation women do to men to get things from them.
>>
>>34436169
fuck women they are two face pieces of shit. we build civilization for them and fought to protect them then they turn against us calling us oppressor and rapists.
>>
>>34436185
think with your brain not your dick. she is using you and she is never going to love you.
>>
Here's a flowchart:
[Is the foreigner permitted to be in the US by customs and immigration?]
(Yes) -> Welcome to America. Enjoy your stay!
(No) -> Sorry, but you are not legally permitted to be here. We're going to have to deport you. Oh well.
>>
>>34436067
if real 0/10 neck yourself
if troll 9/10 jimmies rustled
>>
>>34436169
OP is a robot and probably ugly as fuck. If she wanted to fuck to remain in the US, she'd have multiple better options to choose from.

She's picking OP because he's a beta nu-male who will simply give her what she wants, no strings attached. If he doesn't, she'll just look for a good looking guy instead and fuck her way to what she wants.

OP has no real leverage and is really just her easiest option.
>>
>>34436067
Why all your coworkers hate you?
>>
>>34436454
I would be fucking pissed if I was in your situation because some two face bitch is trying to use me. she is fake is fuck and she is only being nice now that she needs me.
>>
>>34436067
OP, you are being used.
If she truly loves you, she will come back via that beautiful big fat door and she will do it legally.
>>
>cucking your nation for an alien
You have to go back.

Seriously, don't even think about it any longer OP. If you want to be more diplomatic tell her you have someone else in your life, that'd probably be a lie but that's just my advice.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.