[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it I think about things in depth for hours on end coherently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 79807860.jpg (406KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
79807860.jpg
406KB, 1200x797px
Why is it I think about things in depth for hours on end coherently in my head, but when I go to explain them I'm a stuttering mess? Is it just my autism (literally) or are there other facts?
>>
Because being able to speak coherently is a skill one must train. Try to think more about how you can speak and not just what you can say.

What the hell is the story behind that picture?
>>
>>34436115
How do you learn how to speak and what to say when speaking? The story is a guy learned how to use photoshop and sent to his son and the son posted it on reddit
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (54KB, 556x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
54KB, 556x616px
>>34436049
Probably just anxiety.
>>
>>34436049

Jeez, OP, I think you have that same thing that John Travolta has that made him mispronounce Indina Menzel's name wrong at the oscars. I think it's called being gay.
>>
>>34436049
I know exactly what you mean but unfortunately have no solution.
I think it's a combination of being really insecure about using words wrong which means when actually talking out loud to people my vocabulary is restricted somewhat, and also the fact that when other people are involved they tend to interrupt your train of thought which gets you off track and then it sort of spirals out of control.
>>
>>34437347
>the bogdanoffs are in trouble and need my help!
>>
Cause you think faster than you speak. So what's ten minutes of thought could take hours to explain. You'd like to communicate effectively so it doesn't take too much time and it's simple to understand, but since your communication abilities are low you end fucking the whole thing up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.