[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 14 year old niece wants to come stay with me because she doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1484838606829.jpg (319KB, 689x811px) Image search: [Google]
1484838606829.jpg
319KB, 689x811px
My 14 year old niece wants to come stay with me because she doesn't get along with her mom. I'm a dirty pervert so I don't want her to stay here or I'll just spend all my free time sniffing her dirty underwear so I told her if she stays here I'm just going to make her do all my chores but she said she's okay with that and she just wants to get away from her mom.

I don't really know what to do. Should I let her stay with me? On top of my sick thoughts, I don't really want to look after her. I like my niece but we've never lived together before, I spoke to her mom and she doesn't seem to give a shit if she stays here or not.
>>
Make her your slave and sniff her sweaty panties.
>>
Just masturbate a lot more and you won't have any problems
>>
>>34435855
>Make her your slave and sniff her sweaty panties.
This, its the best and most obvious option
>>
>>34435719
please don't do anything bad
>>
Think about how much pride you'd feel once she had left and you hadn't raped her or sniffed her panties even once. That kind of self control and pride could help you turn around your life; make you realize you are capable of anything!

just kidding let her stay and sniff them panties every day
>>
>>34435719
>>34435904
OP, you're probably joking about all this but please listen to this anon. If you do think sexual things about her, get help or overcome it yourself. Do not let her stay with you and do not do anything sexual towards her.
>>
>>34435719
give in to your urges anon. Sniff the panties and you shall become more powerful than ever
>>
File: 1351070796027.jpg (33KB, 499x316px) Image search: [Google]
1351070796027.jpg
33KB, 499x316px
Sniff the panties OP, it was fated that this would happen.
>>
dont do anything that would scar her anon. I'm sure she's already going/been through enough.
>>
>>34435719
Let her stay. You can make her do all your chores and mold her into a qt not-Stacy
>>
File: 00102what.png (188KB, 315x264px) Image search: [Google]
00102what.png
188KB, 315x264px
>14 year old
Too old.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.