[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with girl at bar >she turns to the bartender >"I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>talking with girl at bar
>she turns to the bartender
>"I'll have an angel shot with lime"
What do?
>>
>>34435525

Is this like a european drink or something? Is there triple sec in it?
>>
A what? I only drink cheap whiskey. also

>at a bar
>talking to a girl
>>
>>34435553
It's code for "I don't like this date, call the police" and we don't have this level of sjwism in Europe, here the police would just laugh.
>>
>>34435525
>tfw you know what an angel shot is but can't think of something clever and witty beyond "rape her" or white knight-tier responses
>tfw the thread fills up with replies from people who have no fucking clue and you can only watch
>>
>>34435618

I bartend on weekends and have never in my life heard of this nonsense.
>>
>>34435647
it's because you don't work at hooters m8
>>
>>34435669

I didn't even know they served alcohol
>>
File: 1438951555211.jpg (186KB, 1034x556px) Image search: [Google]
1438951555211.jpg
186KB, 1034x556px
>>34435618
>we don't have this level of sjwism in Europe

Right...
>>
>>34435669
Not that guy but im a waiter at hooters. Never seen this happen because guys dont bring their chicks here on a first date. The food is shit.
>>
>>34435553
Its a code for the bartender to call the police. I think a lot of Universities do this, though bartenders at other bars may know the code too
>>
>>34435727
>Europe is one country
In Pilsen, Czech Republic, you can carry a gun. In Pilsen, Chicago, you can't unless you are a criminal nigger.
>>
>>34435525

Run, anon! While you still can. Haha. What was the conversation about, assuming this isnt fake
>>
>>34435525
I wouldn't have a clue what it meant.
>>
>>34435618
>we don't have this level of sjwism in Europe
Yet. Our feminist just copy the shit american's feminists do but later, just wait a year or so.
>>
>>34435817
I didn't either until I saw this thread.

It looks like based off of what I see on the internet this didn't really become a thing until a month or two ago.
>>
>>34435892
Given how recent it is, I'm guessing a lot of bartenders aren't going to know what it means either.

I wouldn't care either way. If the cops show up, I haven't done anything wrong. And I know how to shut up and lawyer up if accused of something.
>>
Why would I be at a bar? Why would I talk to anyone?
>>
>>34435967
Can't you be convicted for rape and thrown in prison just for being a "fucking white male"?
>>
>>34436015
Maybe if you're poor and have to rely on a public defender.

I have enough money to pay for a decent lawyer. Given the lack of evidence, I'll be fine, and I'll counter-sue for defamation.
>>
>>34435787
Who are you quoting? The one i responded to said you don't have this in Europe, which is not true at all seeing as you can jail time in half the countries for saying they estimated the number of people who died in the holocaust wrong
>>
>>34435718
>"I didn't know a sports bar served alcohol"
I know, surprising, isn't it?
>>
>>34435525
Can you stop spamming these threads please?
>>
>>34436144

I've never been, desu, there ins't one within 60 miles of me. I thought they just served food
>>
>>34436119
That's just a meme, you can even claim the 60 gorillion never happened. Just not do it in a context that animates people to commit violent actions ("Volksverhetzung").
>>
>>34435525
>>34435618

If that's what it means, I don't think there'd be a good option other than just walking away. Anything you might say or do would only be considered further justification for her making the call.
>>
>>34436402
How is calling the police on someone for being awkward on a date justified in the first place?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.