[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good test on internet to know if I have depression. I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1485330659451.jpg (54KB, 500x360px)
1485330659451.jpg
54KB, 500x360px
Any good test on internet to know if I have depression. I think Im passing this shit..so ple if you don't mind I need your help.

>Feels thread

Because I also need this..
>>
>>34435349
>posted rei
>posted on this board
Yeah, you are.
>>
>>34435361
Is that even relevant..? It's just a pic, anon..
>>
>>34435396
Rei is called worse girl because she induces depression. You're a sad man if she's your girl, because you're already depressed, and depressed people hate being around happier people. Drama queens want Asuka. Misato is for normal people. The computer chick is for boring normal people. And I don't feel like mentioning the others because not very relavent.

But feel:

>be me
>neet forevver gettin' old etc
>try to learn something new
>always wanted to program
>start going to the freecodecamp
>quit after less than one month
>gain 20 lbs in two months
>would love to do alchohol because fun and lose weight during booze periods of life
>can't because bad for health and parents won't stop bothering me over it
>sit on chan sites all day eating
>decide to post in this thread because Internet is kinda slow for binge watching TV shows currently
>>
File: 145997.jpg (33KB, 181x344px) Image search: [Google]
145997.jpg
33KB, 181x344px
Best girl incoming.

Salsa
>>
>>34436711
Pretty sure this is best girl in all of anime.
>>
File: characters_hikari_3a.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
characters_hikari_3a.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>34435499
>Misato is for normal people

False. Hikari is.

Misato is for losers who are desperate getting laid.
>>
>>34436915
I met a girl like Asuka, not really, but resembling of her attitude.

It was college and she was interested in me. Always wanted to hang around with me. I was too much of a anti-social to make move on her and she started to hate me with passion.
>>
File: goodbye Bob.jpg (126KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye Bob.jpg
126KB, 408x408px
honestly, ive read hundreds of feels threads, had some feels myself. But still to this day nothing hits me harder then the fact that Bob Ross, the perfect person, has died and gone forever
>>
>tfw hate your job (retailcuck)
>tfw you do your 100 pushups and 50 pull ups every day
>tfw ramen noodles and anime

I know I should feel sad but I genuinely enjoy my life.
>>
>>34437322
Don't you want to hate fuck her though?
>>
>>34437513
Yes. I missed a chance on that though.

She eventually deleted me on facebook saying she doesn't want to be in touch. I should have replied my biggest regret that I never cum inside of her.
>>
File: 010 - UBxhtzo.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
010 - UBxhtzo.png
101KB, 500x366px
>bump into former crush and friends
>any thoughts of trying to be with her get repressed because it's not happening
>just stop giving a single fuck
>start talking about anime with them
>nice because they're the only people i know with good taste in anime
>not nice because i get reminded that i will never cuddle up and watch animus with her
>get to topic of yuri on ice
>they start doing that fangirling thing otaku girls do
>they start claiming husbandos and shit
>joke that victor is mine and only mine because he only likes guys
>tell myself that it's okay to joke about being gay with them since it's not like you're trying to get with them or anything
>deep inside i know degrading myself for cheap laughs from former crush is fucking pathetic
>been depressed for the last few days as i reflect on all the girls i've been friends or "friends" with and how unfulfilling my relationship with all of them is

i'll meet another girl who is smart and interesting and shares common interests with me, r-right guys? eventually i'll stop being that weird guy who is self aware enough to not be weird-weird
>>
>tfw your friend complaing that he hasn't seen a smart woman in his lifetime

It's kind of cute. What do you even reply to that?
>>
Bumping this because I could also use a feels thread.

Pretty sad that the only stuff that gets 100+ replies on r9k nowadays are shitty race bait threads
>>
>>34435349
My nigga

If you want to take a depression test chances are you have depression.
>>
I probably have depression but fuck going to a psychologist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.