[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to figure out what to do in life? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1485410575259.jpg (551KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
1485410575259.jpg
551KB, 500x833px
How are you supposed to figure out what to do in life?

I'm 20 years old and all I do when I'm not working my part time wagecuck job is sleep and browse 4chan. I barely even play videogames or listen to music and stuff anymore.

What's the next step in life when you don't know what to do? How do you evolve from being a manchild? I have absolutely nothing that interests me. I took a few courses at a local community college because my mother wanted me to, but I didn't like it very much.

I don't want to be a lonely manchild forever but I just don't know what to do with myself. How do you find purpose? Seems like everyone else has it figured out or at least the beginnings of a plan. But I can't find anything that I would like and also succeed in. I'm going to end up a permavirgin shut-in and it scares me.
>>
Yeah same. Hopefully I'll be able to kill myself eventually.
>>
>>34435303
Do volunteer work. It's gotten me a lot more active in the last couple of months
also, free drinks after the concert
>>
>>34435465
I was thinking more in terms of a career though
>>
>>34435303
You arent by any chance me in 1 year right?
>19 yo
>also waging at part time job
>lost interest in games, music and vidya
>nothing interest me either
>slept all day becaus I didnt have to work
>>
>>34435303
Absolute same here except I'm still in uni. Guess I'm just gonna lead a dog's life until I die
>>
File: 1485435930762.png (272KB, 1123x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1485435930762.png
272KB, 1123x1289px
>>34435973
Most people who don't have a personality end up being rather similar. It's simultaneously comforting and distressing.
>>
if you don't want to do anything specific go for the thing that will give you the most money or time

i'm halfway through uni, most people failed the first year and from those who passed most don't even like what they are doing so they'll end up with a dead end job with a shitty salary because they are pretty much useless and have no interest in what they are 'studying' (like half the people only show up the day of the exam and the next to cry to the professors for a passing grade)
>>
become a NEET and kill yourself at 35 if nothing cool has been invented yet
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.