[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Where do you live? >Where do you want to live? California

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 23

File: spongebob coffee.gif (348KB, 497x320px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
348KB, 497x320px
>Where do you live?

>Where do you want to live?

California
Colorado or Texas
>>
>Where do you live?

New Mexico

Washington State
>>
>>34435197
Why don't you move then?
>>
>>34435399

i would be homeless
>>
>>34435392
Nice choice! Washington is so pretty
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?

Maryland

Vermont
>>
>>34435197
Don't come to texas, man. Stay in Cali. Everyone is dumb here and it's really hard to be normal if you don't at least act stupid.
>>
>>34435197

>Where do you live?
UK
Canada, preferably Toronto
>>
I live in Florida
I want to live in England
>>
>>34435610
Wanna swap? I live in England and fucking love Florida
>>
>>34435686
>fucking love Florida
What's wrong with you?
>>
Romania

On another planet
>>
>>34435197
>Maryland
>Somewhere where I could be happy and experience love
>>
File: 1485023185192.jpg (155KB, 576x835px) Image search: [Google]
1485023185192.jpg
155KB, 576x835px
>Where do you live?
Texas
>Where do you want to live
California
>>
>>34435724
Quite a lot probably. I love how crazy it is there. England is boring as fuck
>>
>>34435724
Only fatties hate Florida because its too hot for them.
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
Australia Melbourne
Canada or New Zealand.
I hate the Australian summer and i want to leave everything and start again.
>>
>>34435788
>>34435786
>high crime rates
>high nigger rates
>high poverty rates
>often the laughing stock of the rest of the US
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
Texas
Hokkaido, it seems comfy and country enough for me. I'm taking japanese courses in uni right now and should have my minor next year so maybe I'll actually end up there someday
>>
Currently right along side the appalachain moutains in nc, basically bumfuck no where
Want to live somewhere not american, thinking of getting a job just long enough for a plane ticket to nz or uk
>>
N. Ireland.

I don't want to live at all.
>>
>>34435197
>>34435431
Fuck off we have to many californians as is
>>
>>34435197
>Poland
>A quiet place in sparsely populated area in Ireland/Scotland/Poland
>>
>>34435197
>California, near Irvine
>California, in Irvine
>>
>>34435197
California
Vancouver
>>
>North Carolina

>Colorado

Im originally from TX just moved to here
>>
Why do so many people want to come to the UK? It's not as great as everyone seems to think. We have a fuck ton of problems here.
>>
File: 1483060694876.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px)
1483060694876.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
Zarqa Jordan would live in Canada. Fucking sand niggers
>>
>Where do you live?
Iceland
Any place with a lot of trees like Finland and Canada
>>
>>34436374 youre right, but it seems better than here and I have friends in the uk where as her I just have farm animals and fat neighbors on wellfare
>>
>>34436477
Unless your muslim you dont want to be canadian bro, or if your a white supremacist they got some nice colonies in northern saskatchewan, just watchout the injuns will fuck with you (srs)
>>
>Where do you live?
Poland

anywhere else
>>
>>34436499
>I just have farm animals
>just
>farm animals
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
Australia.
Australia.
>>
>>34435899
You can't afford it
>>
Las Vegas

Somewhere less populated but with still decent infrastructure
>>
>>34435197

>NY (upstate)

>Algarve, Portugal or Abruzzo, Italy
>>
>>34435197
>Texas
trump wants to start a trade war with mexico and thats pretty much going to wreck our state economy (though I imagine my peers will just blame it one something else), so probably not a good idea to go there right now if you want stable work.
>>
>>34436374
I'm>>34435870
I'll propably have to emigrate anyway since my country is getting fucked and thanks to dedicating my youth to shitposting I already know English quite well.
Also I'm fucking shit at learning languages so other options are USA but I hate this country, former penal colony and some even bigger shitholes.
Another completely unrelated thing is that I love redheads for some reason
The only problem is that I hate immigrants and I understand how many people on the isles hate Poles.
Which propably means I'll move to Czech republic and learn their funny tongue
>>
>>34435197
>>Where do you live?
London
>>Where do you want to live?
rural Oklahoma
>>
>>34436499
I like guns, weed and all the various US accents. Shit I cant get here in the UK. I would love to swap with one of you guys
>>
boston

new zealand
>>
File: 1478436447038.jpg (47KB, 620x348px)
1478436447038.jpg
47KB, 620x348px
>new zealand
>rural Europe. would even settle for just rural NZ.
>>
>>34435431
yes op listen to this guy don't come to Texas just stay in California with the rest of you fucks and leave us alone.
>>
>Where do you live?
Scotland

Inside an active volcano
>>
>where do you live?
chihuahua
>where do you want to live?
if i can get past that mediocre lower middle class hurdle and find a nice job then i'd really like to stay here, chihuahua is a very comfy place.
>>
File: 1473853646186.png (15KB, 457x234px)
1473853646186.png
15KB, 457x234px
>>34435197
Texas
Texas
oregano with pasta pls
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
a third world shithole

i dont want to live
>>
Colorado here, we're fucking FULL, STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
>>
>>34438401
What part? I'm in the western slope. This place is full of meth addicts.
>>
File: NO HABBEN.png (211KB, 610x403px)
NO HABBEN.png
211KB, 610x403px
>tfw live in Stockton CA
JUST
JUST
Maybe CO
>>
>>34435197
Texas is the WORST state I have ever had the displeasure of living in. Unless you love spics, military brats and retards that don't know how to drive, don't come here.
>b-but muh whataburger
No! Whataburger is overpriced garbage. I could buy five pounds of rat meat and cook a better meal than one I would find in one of those shit holes. The burgers are tasteless, the fries floppy, and the milkshakes jampacked with shit.
Though I suppose such meals help "sculpt" the flabby, pathetic bodies that are so common in the south. All that pride is great when your breath catches going down several stairs eh?
Ah yes, the great state of spics, white trash, and months of over 100 degrees, FUCK texas.
>>
>>34438488
hold up
*opens door to ford 4x4*
are you saying
*waddles out, almost falling over*
that
*pulls up belt buckle, burger crumbs fall out from folds in shirt*
texans, hold on
*turns down rush limbaugh that had been blasting from truck radio*
are dumb?
>>
>>34435197
I live in Connecticut.

Either want to live in Colorado or Alaska.
>>
>>34438569
>>34438470
>>34438401
COLORADO IS FULL

FUCK OFF
>>
montana, only been here a year-ish.

not sure, just want to travel, montana is nice just so cold
>>
I live in Southern Maryland

I want to live in Seattle
>>
>Where do you live?
Texas
Cali

It's a million times better in Cali holy fuck. Why would anyone want to live in this shithole known as San Antonio or Austin
>>
File: 1482103347386.jpg (77KB, 750x674px)
1482103347386.jpg
77KB, 750x674px
>Where do you live?
New York

Somewhere where a studio apartment doesn't cost literally 75% of my earnings.
>>
Swedenistan.
Want to move to northern norway, or Maine, or Colorado.
>>
I live in Washington and I want to live in Washington.
It's a nice place.
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 600x400px)
1.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
Georgia
Anywhere I can smoke weed legally and not pay a fortune for buying a house and also not have to worry about criminals.

>Basically nowhere.
>>
Upper Michigan

Deeper in the woods.
>>
>>34438750

Upper michigan has all those things. Shit man there's a house down the street for like 12k. You can smoke all the weed you want if you have a doc say you need it. There's tons of places to go that do that very thing for a small fee.
>>
California
Alaska

>>34438636
Not familiar with San Antonio but to be fair Austin is a shithole.
>>
>>34435197
pls dont come to colorado, we're full. go to montana or south dakota, similar places with similar people, but they can afford californication.
>>
>>34438750
iceland its the place m8
>>
>Where do you live
Kansas City, Missouri
Portland
>>
>>34435197

Why do you shitty californians want to come over and shit up Texas just like you shit up cali? gtfo faggot
>>
>>34438451
the western slope is a shithole, the eastern slope is /comfy/. however, the eastern slope is also full.
DONT COME TO COLORADO
O
N
T
>>
>>34438804
Texas is worse than Cali.

t. San Antonio
>>
>>34438470
Go train MMA with the Diaz bros
>>
>>34435197
>SE Ohio
>The Arizona desert
>>
Any other Texans ever notice all the Californians who move here and then complain it's not more like California? Makes you wonder why they moved in the first place

Also, rural Texas here, the hill country is comfy as fuck
>>
>>34438867

That's because the retards fucked up Austin so now they're fucking up everything around it.
>>
>>34438921

Born and raised in Austin. Seems like all these liberal hipster faggots started moving to Texas thanks to shit like ACL, SXSW, etc. Why do you think Austin is blue in a land of red? They're trying to shit up Austin like they did to Cali. They left Cali but want to turn it into Cali. I still work in Austin but I moved out east to around Bastrop avoid i35 where it's more rural and comfy.
>>
>>34435197
>Indiana
>Hawaii
Despite it's shittiness I really want to at least see it.
>>
>>34435197
Where do you live?
Los Angeles
Where do you want to live?
The really rich area of Los Angeles where all the famous actors and directors live
>>
>>34438921
>>34438995
Holy fuck I hate Californians.
UT student here. There is actually a petition to get UT to become a sanctuary Uni. Im going to kill myself
>>
>>34435392
I'm also in New Mexico
Its a shit hole but I also have no preference on where to live
>>
File: 7t96dg4w.jpg (7KB, 220x240px)
7t96dg4w.jpg
7KB, 220x240px
>Finland
>Place where kush is legal
>>
>Where do you live?
Florida
California
>>
>where do you live?
Missouri
Bergen, norway
>>
>>34439150

Austin is already a sanctuary city. Chief coppo whore said they won't be doing shit to illegals. Which is weird. Rent and shit is at an all time high in Austin and it keeps rising. How they fuck are they going to support poor illegals? They're already driving out all the poor blacks and legal spics from east and south austin to the suburbs with their gentrification. Shit gonna burst soon, i hope.
>>
>>34439150
I live in LA, and I honestly hope that this pathetic attempt at keeping LA a sanctuary city fails.

Why are we (Californians) pretending we like illegals all of a sudden? They make every neighborhood they inhabit into a shithole and are only making it harder for people to find a well paying job because they work at such low prices. The only people who make any profit off them are rich Hollywood elites.

ICE squads fucking when?
>>
>>34435431
>everyone is dumb in Texas
Uhhh the guy you are talking to is from California.
Also where are you from in Texas? Houston? The Dallas area isn't as bad.
>>
>>34438921
Bastrop is pretty comfy, went there a couple of times when I was a kid. I'm living in Marble Falls now, it's great. I grew up in San Antonio, it's can be bad there but not as bad as Austin. I still go there quite a bit to shop for more extravagant stuff that I can't get in Marble Falls (furniture, electronics, etc). Austin is closer but my family still lives in SA so I usually go there instead

>>34439150
Almost went to UT but I passed on it because I hear it's pretty bad about shit like that, and also because Austin is super expensive to live in. Ended up going to UNT in Denton and was content with it.
>>
>>34435197
England

Small town in hawaii like the one in Lilo and Stich
>>
>Where do you live?
California
Somewhere away from the US, Probably Europe or somewhere where it gets under 100 degrees during the winter. I'm just getting tired of the same old states.
>>
>where do you live?
Kansas
Somewhere north. More secluded. I'm thinking ND though I've not planned out economic benefits or land costs.
>>
Illinois

Colorado/Maine/Washington
>>
>>34435197
>New Hampshire

>Iceland

sunlight is for normies, fuck it.
>>
>where do you live
Denton Texas
>where do you want to live
The town of Longyearbyen on the island of Svalbard. I just want the isolation and long, dark, bone chilling winters. Maybe I could work at the seed vault or something.
In reality if I had the money to do it I would probably pussy out and just move to northern Norway. Tromso looks comfy as fuck
>>34439452
Fellow artic circle friend keep in mind that during the summer the sun never sets. The dream would be having a house in the north and in the south so I can live in complete darkness year round.
>>
>Where do you live?
California, Bay Area
Maizuru, Japan

I'm tired of the United States, and Japan has beautiful scenery and much more warming locale.
>>
>>34435197

>Colorado.

You stay the fuck out of Colorado boy.
>>
>>34439374
I grew up in SA too.

Honestly UT isn't that bad on the whole. There are some loud fags but its really the loud minority. Lots of people are right winged but their voices are suppressed in this liberal cesspool. It's best to keep quiet or else you'll get hate from roasties, fags, and cucks/manchildren
>>
>>34439506
this, fuck the US. everyone here is an asshole. I want to move to Ireland and marry a red haired farmer's daughter.
>>
>Where do you live?
Orange County, CA
Somewhere that has the same weather, and more things to do. Maybe LA or Miami/Orlando or something
>>
>Where do you live?
Newfoundland, Canada
Nova Scotia, Canada
>>
>where do you live
Atlanta

Nippon Where I should have been born because Im such a weeb XD
>>
>>34435197
I thought you lived in Arizona OP
>>
>Where do you live?
Wales
Maybe Montana or Canada
>>
>Florida
>Northeast or Pacific Northwest
>>
>Where do you live?
Hawaii
ANYWHERE THAT USES FUCKING METRIC SYSTEM
>>
>Texas

>Washington, or back to Wyoming

I wish the other various Texas anons would befriend me, so that we could night walk and harass normans or something
>>
>>34439305
Strangely enough this is exactly where I live. May I inquire as to why you would specifically like to live in Bergen?
>>
>>34439506

Japs are racists as fucks and couldn't care less if they saw you getting raped in the middle of the street.
>>
I live in a small town in northern Michigan. I like it here and have no desire to leave.
>>
>>34439688
Where do you live in Texas anon?
>>
>>34435197
Netherlands
America
>>
Kansas/California

Montana
>>
>>34439822

Northern part of the mitten or the peninsula? Sup neighbor.
>>
Cali
Colorado or Wisconsin
>>
File: shota_1.png (801KB, 500x1000px)
shota_1.png
801KB, 500x1000px
>>34435197
>Where do you live
>Florida
>Where do you wanna live
>Florida

Sorry other states. This is what peak performance looks like, nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>34439983
Abilene, in the west central area. That's pretty much desolate aside from collegenormies.
>>
>California
>Washington or somewhere in New England (inb4 reeeee Californians)
>>
>>34435197

Minnesota

Looking at property in Puerto Rico
>>
live in missouri
want to live in like somewhere in Oregon or Washington
>>
File: madokaa.jpg (18KB, 249x243px)
madokaa.jpg
18KB, 249x243px
>Texas
>Anywhere cheap with legal weed

I'm on neetbux, get $1k/mo plus free healthcare and $150 state food stamps but I could pretty much live in any state. Every state has it's cheap ass crime ridden areas which I could move to but I'm not sure where. I never go out anyways and I have a gun so I don't mind living next to niggers. I'm awake all night playing vidya anyways. I could even move in with a fellow robot. But I'm ugly, fat and a spic. :-(
>>
>>34440112
are you a cuteboy or why would you get my dick hard like that
>>
Peruvian fag here.
>>
>>34440415

Upper michigan is your place to go nigga. Middle of the woods, everyone usually minds their own business, gun culture is alive and well, no niggers, hardly any crime except stupid drunks doing what stupid drunks do. 1k a month you can live like a king. There's a place a few blocks over that rents for 500 a month with all utilities included and that's not an uncommon thing. I live in Gwinn, and you could probably start buying a house if you really wanted since property is shit cheap at the moment around here. You'd also qualify for food stamps here i fyou get it from texas, I get 194 a month in state stamps(bridge card.) If you don't mind cold temperatures and a lack of anything to do except smoke weed, drink, and do whatever drugs you can find, this is your place. Not much goes on except the occasional meth lab blowing up.
>>
>california

>new york, wisconsin, seattle, or somewhere in jap
>>
>>34440547

How's the internet? I live in rural area in texas now but the only problem I have is the fucking nonexistent internet here. I'm stuck on satellite so I can't really play much online vidya, which i miss. All I do is get drunk and play vidya.
>>
>Where do you live?
Belgium, Flanders
Oregon, USA
>>
>>34440701
Haha used to have exact same story until I moved to dallas
>>
Florida
Colorado, northern california, arizona, maybe washington state, anywhere in western europe

I can't afford to move, basically stuck in the swamp. Florida actually isn't that bad its just it sucks if you aren't rich and a turbo normie chad.
>>
>>34435197
You don't want to live in California. It's a cesspool of retardation. Nobody here makes sense.
>>
>Where do you live?
Maryland
I want to move back to South Carolina.
>>
>>34435197
>Gold Coast Australia
>somewhere where im welcome and i can call home. im thinking of buying a plane ticket to some remote place and living a simple village community life.
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
California, moving to Texas in 2 months
Colorado or Wyoming
>>
>>34440882
Stay out of Wyoming, we don't want you. The libcucks have already soiled Laramie.
>>
>>34435197
>Georgia
>somewhere on the west coast, or possibly alaska
>>
>Where do you live?
Florida
Oregon
>>
File: 1485156205989.png (78KB, 420x420px)
1485156205989.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>34440415
>On neetbux
>Owns a gun
Just how?..
Plus you make way more neetbux then I do, I'm taking it you get more because you're either a minority or a illegal.

Also I can't own a gun for 5 years because of a 5150, so could you please explain this to me.
>>
>>34440900
Lol Laramie is comfy and was where I was planning on going. But I'm from Minnesota not California, plus I've already lived in Colorado for over 5 years, I'm on the alt right to, say no to weed, and I'm voting for trump in 2020.
>>
>>34441029

I became schizo around 23. Before that, I made decent money and had a CHL. Then I started having paranoid thoughts, delusions, etc. I lost it all. Got on the neetbux. I'm on SSDI, not SSI, so I get more/less than other because of my work history. I'm don't think I'm allowed to own guns, but I still have mine. I don't carry in public, the rare times I do go out. But Its there, for protection.
>>
>>34435197
I live in Tornado alley

I want to live in Colorado I guess since it's pretty, legal weed, and my sister lives there. I've been ignoring her for 3 years for stabbing me in the back. But I realize I need family. Still not ready to talk to her since I'm ugly and a loser. If I got /fit/ and got a job license etc then I would be ready to move forward.
>>
>>34441182
>SSDI
Oh I'm on SSI so that's why, I'm not a schizo by I am autistic so maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>34441083
Ah. It used to be so much comfier, when I was growing up there. Now everything seems to be about "trans alliances" and hipsters are taking over.

I've always want to go back, but that makes me apprehensive. Were you too young to vote this time around? Minnesota is not a bad place.
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
Australia
>where do you want to live?
Literally any other western country, although Europe would be okay.
>>
>>34435197

Minnesota

Boston or New York because I feel like there would be more shit to do. seems like that's were shit happens in general.
>>
>>34435197
>ctrl+f Japan
>3 results

Wow.
>>
>>34441449
Yup only turned 18 4 days ago, and Minnesota isn't bad, even though it's liberal as hell, and hipsters ain't as bad as niggers and spics, so I still would take Laramie any day over cuckfornia or hillbilly hell aka Texas.
>>
Florida

Secluded in either Iceland or Tasmania
>>
>>34435197
camp lejeune nc

not camp lejeune nc
>>
>>34441714
No, not Tasmania. They have two heads down there.
>>
>>34441649

lol if you think texas is hillbilly hell, texas can secede and have no issues. You're forgetting mississippi, alabama, etc. Those are hillbilly central.
>>
Small-town Indiana
Small-town anywhere that has forests
Pretty well off
>>
>>34441766
Two heads?
I thought I only had to those natives who speak gibberish and spin really fast
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 294x171px)
download (1).jpg
8KB, 294x171px
New Zealand north island

New Zealand south island
>>
>>34435392
Washington here , Bellingham.
Want to live: Cardiff.
>>
> Nova Scotia, Canada
>England, preferably northern England .

I mean, if I left for anywhere I'd probably come back to Canada eventually.
But I wouldn't mind living in England for a decade.

>>34439581
Why Nova Scotia ?
I mean it's a step up from Newfoundland, but like, barely.
>>
>>34441845
To be honest I'll like to steer clear of the south and the east at all if possible, I mean I like the South's ideals and history, but to be honest I'm glad I'm a Yankee and not born in the south, even though I am a Confederate sympathizer.
>>
>>34435197
cali

i honestly don't fucking know but i applied for a job in las vegas.
>>
>>34442214

You know the civil war wasn't over slaves, right? You know Lincoln was a racist mofo, right? You know the Democrats were (and are still) pro racism. The left doesn't want to see blacks (or any minority) prosper. You also know that the majority of slaves, in the US, were NOT black. Oh, and only the rich of the rich owned slaves to begin with? Who sold the slaves? Yeah, Blacks. You know there were black slave owners in the US?

The south is not as racist and bigoted as the liberal media would like you to believe. History, thankfully, is there to teach us the truth. Sadly, marxist schools are teaching our kids bullshit in public schools and universities. It's a sad state of affairs.

Look, if you don't want to educate yourself. Just think about "souther hospitality". Southerners were real people. Your average person. No rich elitist scum trash raping and pillaging the rest of us, like they are now. In the south, you meet some of the most nicest people ever. Random people. If you car is fucked in the south, you can depend on any random person to help you (well most of the time). I'm a spic in the south and hearing that the confederate flag is a racist symbol is mind boggling. The liberals would like you to believe that. Sure, you also got your uneducated rednecks that think the flag is the symbol of racism and such, caused by the media, but it isn't.
>>
>>34435197
Illinois

I really love the state of Michigan by the lake. My family's friends have a lake house up there and it's great. Hopefully living there full time is just as good.
>>
US
Switzerland or Japan
>>
>Where do you live?
California
Alaska or somewhere in rural country
>>
>>34435197
>manhattan

>brooklyn or queens
>>
Mexico

Japan
>>
>>34435197
I live in Louisiana, Family.

Honestly, I want to retire to rural Washington state, or something equally out of the way. In a forest. Alone. With lots of legal weed.
>>
Finland

Canada
>>
>>34438600

Where in southern MD?
>>
>>34444120
Lmao fucking otaku

Mexico
Canada
>>
File: 1484200965635.jpg (35KB, 484x497px)
1484200965635.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>34435197
>Where do you live?
A shitty town in Ireland, too small to have the urban pleasures of the big city but too big to have the nice scenery of the countryside
I don't really know. Pretty much anywhere but here. I'm hoping to go to the Netherlands for university later this year, but if not then I might go off somewhere else. Scotland might be nice.
>>
Texas
Japan, Canada, or Colorado
>>
Texas

Somewhere on a mountain away from all of society
>>
New Jersey

I'd love to move to LA.
>>
>Colorado
>Colorado

Fuck off we're full

Fuck Texas
Fuck California
Fuck Mexicans
>>
File: 1476318625548.gif (622KB, 250x250px)
1476318625548.gif
622KB, 250x250px
>Where do you live?
Poland
Poland
>>
>>34435197
I'd like to live somewhere near woods and the ocean
>>
>>34435197
>Where do you live?

Virginia

NYC, Chicago, Gothenburg, Australia
>>
>>34435197
>>Where do you live?
Washington State
>>Where do you want to live?
Alaska
>>
File: 1463290129087.jpg (566KB, 900x900px)
1463290129087.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>COLORADO

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT OF MY STATE

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34435197
>where do you live
Ohio
Ohio is fine... pretty quiet. If so maybe a rural area in Europe.. Got some friends from Denmark so maybe I could be a filthy immigrant (only 20% fluent)
>>
File: 1451979740054.jpg (10KB, 300x186px)
1451979740054.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
>>34439622
>another hawaiibot

my boy
>>
>>34435825
Our summer hasn't been too bad so far though.
>>
currently in Illinois.

would like to live in Colorado or wyoming or Montana.

family vacation out that way years ago....only one I really enjoyed.
>>
Canada

I'm okay living here. Would like in Switzerland at least once in my life.
>>
>slav shithole raped by Russia
>anywhere else
>>
>Where do you live

Jena

Hannover

I just want to go back home, I miss Mother I miss Father, I miss my cat. I miss the feeling of being home.
>>
>>34435197
Sweden
Italy or Switzerland
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.