[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Transgenderism" might be a medical diagnoses however

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 8b1.png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
8b1.png
666KB, 1126x845px
"Transgenderism" might be a medical diagnoses however it's becoming more and more apparent that it's actually a personality disorder. Not gender Dysphoria.

So we've concluded now that it's a coping method for personal inadequacy as opposed to a disease/disorder that can't be helped. And I find it funny since the radical leftist political movement has been bringing more and more attention to this that a sudden surge of young people now identify as "trans"

How about you get a fucking life and learn to actually talk to women instead of trying to be one to cover up your obvious insecurities?

P.S: This is more anecdotal than anything but all the trannies iv'e talked to usually end up being the most easily offended and sensitive people iv'e come across. Yeah imagine having to live with that shit let alone talking to one.

It has nothing to do with anyone being racist or sexist or transphobic. It's because most trannies are a bunch of annoying creepy men who just want to cross dress to get off, avoid their personal responsibilities, and be treated differently than other people.

Equality also shares responsibility. So a rethinking of your own life might be the better solution instead of seeing yourself as a victim 24/7
>>
>>34434110
>So we've
Who are "we", when and where?
>>
>>34434110
What do you think of women who want to be/are men?
>>
>>34434960
Not as prevalent as a problem but more or less the same idea.

Men just tend to be thirstier for sex.
>>
You speak a lot of truth. You could go further in detail though and talk about inherent female social privilege being one of the major factors in lonely, outcast men transitioning.

It's also funny how so many of them are "lesbian". Way, way higher rates than real female lesbianism.
>>
>>34435029
No that's retarded. I don't believe that. I believe men do this due to their own inadequacy but it's not women's fault it's just their inability to actually try to improve their lives.

Women have issues to and the reason why most robots don't get women is because they usually just want sex anyway. Most of them get too complacent as well and they just get treated as a cumrag.

I don't even like women all that much myself but I don't blame my problems on them. I just think the whole transgender thing is an obvious attempt to get sympathy. Furries did something similar. All freak groups(even r9k) want their confirmation biases given to them.
>>
>>34435150
I never said it was the women's fault or blamed them at all. I said they had social privilege.

These losers grow up their entire lives being outcast, they see women are treated like spoiled princesses, purely because they own tits and a vagina and because they're too incompetent to socialize like a man, they delude themselves into thinking their gender is the issue because they don't identify as "manly" or "masculine"

When this obviously doesn't work, they look in the mirror at 40 years old and kill themselves on realizing that it was never their gender that was the problem. It was them being incompetent
>>
>>34435150
>why most robots don't get women is because they usually just want sex anyway.
I didn't get you
Robots want, but don't get? That's how?
>>
>>34434110
Literally no evidence backing up the stuff you said.

also
>radical leftist political movement
kek
>>
>>34435271
Literally no evidence backing up anything in tranny world

By the way "Psychologists say..." is not evidence,
>>
>>34435338
>By the way "Psychologists say..." is not evidence,
Why not?
>>
>>34435238

It's as if you see attention as the only reason why they get it better. Plus there's tons of women who don't get that treatment anyway.

I'll give you a little homework assignment to try. Go on /soc/ and pretend you're a girl or better yet make an OKcupid/POF whatever you use, post as a male and then post as a female.

Your male account will be a tumbleweed but your female account will have a bagillion messages. Most of them boring stupid shit or just being sexual. Now you tell me how women are suppose to "appreciate" the "attention"

Most men are boring and have nothing interesting to say or contribute just as much as men do. The only difference is women get unwanted attention where men get no attention and trust me in some cases having no attention at all is better than having attention from people who just want to fuck you.

>>34435271
Keep dressing like a girl then I don't give a shit it won't make your life anymore fulfilling.
>>
>>34435382
>Keep dressing like a girl then I don't give a shit it won't make your life anymore fulfilling.
not an argument
>>
>>34434110
>Consider the following
>my anecdotes

negro please, just call them mentally ill like the rest of us.
>>
File: dude where's your argument.png (942KB, 529x761px) Image search: [Google]
dude where's your argument.png
942KB, 529x761px
>>34435417

Here's your argument.

>>34435429
you can stop double posting in my thread now.
>>
>>34434110
all of the trannies i know are literally diagnosed with cluster b personality disorders
>>
>>34435367
Because it's a logical fallacy. Just because someone who is claimed to be an expert says something, doesn't make it true

>>34435382
Yea you sound like a stupid teenager. Everyone alive knows that experiment. It only serves to support my conclusion

Womens entire fucking existence is attention and validation. It's what they live for. They don't give a fuck who it's from unless it's some creepy rapist. There's a reason beta orbiting is a thing and these whores know exactly what they're doing with their orbiters.

Seriously, learn how women work before spouting your nonsense.
>>
>>34435470
>Because it's a logical fallacy. Just because someone who is claimed to be an expert says something, doesn't make it true
Backing your statements up with reputable and reviewed sources is the bedrock of many academic studies.
>>
>>34435470
Ok here's what you'll do.

You'll do what I said, COMPLETELY get that incorrect confirmation bias you've planted in your head and do as I say and then you'll improve your life.

Understand now? you're projecting your desire for that attention but what i'm trying to do is protect you because you do not desire nor want this attention. Women can be just as depressed as men. Your reasons are mostly your own fault anyway, just like theirs is.

Stupid beta women exist, stupid beta men exist, alpha women exist, alpha men exist.

You don't think women look at other pretty/successful women and feel like shit? they do it just as much as a man does.
>>
>>34435470
>Womens entire fucking existence is attention and validation. It's what they live for
Well, fuck, that's everyone what lives for.
>>
>>34435514
You should give "Self Made Man" by Norah Vincent a read. She went "undercover" as a man for a year and wrote about her experiences.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.