[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas lawmaker on abortion: Women should be more ‘personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Our guy?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-gop-lawmaker-who-introduced-anti-abortion-bill-women-should-be-more-personally-responsible-for-sex-170549535.html
>>
File: 56676785.jpg (32KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
56676785.jpg
32KB, 300x269px
And he looks like he'd be a robot
>>
Nope. I'm going to enjoy this roast
>>
File: Untitled4.png (90KB, 224x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled4.png
90KB, 224x240px
>>34433710
new reaction image
>>
The state should enforce a strong policy on people that have children, under threat of prison or strong sanctions.

And abortion should be taxed and expensive as well.

That way bitches will think about it twice before being whores
>>
For all my vitriol, I'm kind of pro women.

I wouldn't ban abortion just make the rosies pay for it because they are going crazy with free bortions.
>>
>>34433694
Well that's stupid. We already have more than enough people, we don't more.
>>
>>34433694
in spirit, yes, but the problem with banning abortion is that 99% of the time it's going to kill normies and chads, so obviously i have to support it
>>
>>34433694
Does that mean we don't have to pay child support if we get them pregnant? If not, then definitely not /our guy/. I support abortion as long as compulsory child support exists.
>>
File: faces of pol.jpg (74KB, 1095x600px) Image search: [Google]
faces of pol.jpg
74KB, 1095x600px
>people should be responsible for sex

what the fuck

this is some insane cuckery in the works
>>
While sluts murdering their own progeny for mere convenience is repugnant, abortion has kept down the mud population and prohibiting it would only hasten our demographic eclipse.

http://kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedRows=%7B%7D
>>
>>34433784
so you would ban abortions then

women never pay for anything
>>
>>34433694

With condoms and contraceptives, if you somehow still get pregnant, you should be forced to keep it. But that'll never happen so if a woman can choose to get an abortion at any time, with or without the consent of the father, then the father should be able to abandon the kid and mother and not be held accountable if he leaves.

I mean, it's only fair right? Equality, a woman can choose what happens to her body and a man can choose what happens to his wallet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.