[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I've got a tutorial on how to troll normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485355890225.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485355890225.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Alright guys I've got a tutorial on how to troll normies typically on forums. Feel free to read if your having problems with it.

Ground Rules:

1. DO NOT USE CAPS LOCK, EXCEPT IN A CONDESCENDING MANNER TO MOCK THEIR USE OF CAPS LOCK.

2. Always strive to use perfect (or nearly perfect) grammar and spelling.

3. Do not directly insult them or appear angry, as this gives them the impression that they're gaining ground. (Note that a skilled troll can sometimes use this to their advantage with a sort of bait-and-switch maneuver.)

Tips:

While the ground rules are important, here are a few simple ways to make yourself seem more intelligent.

1.Use '--' and ';' correctly, so as to make yourself seem more intelligent.

2. Base trolls on actual situations; Use facts to build up a lie.

3. To rebut an argument, break their post down into quotes, and rebut them sentence-by-sentence.

4. Use lists, ASCII diagrams, images (if allowed), etc to illustrate your point

5. Point out every logical fallacy you can find in their argument (e.g. circular logic, naturalistic fallacy). A list of logical fallacies can be found in Wikipedia.

6. Point out the other person's bad grammar and/or spelling in a condescending manner at the end of your post.

7. Use a thesaurus to find big words to use in your sentences, so it looks like you have a larger vocabulary and are therefore more intelligent.

8. Cite your sources, preferably in MLA format, at the bottom of your posts. You may also try using Chicago style citations to backup individual statements.

I can give you more tips if you are interested?
>>
File: 1484251069736.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
1484251069736.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>34433135
bis is pretty good

orig
>>
>>34433135
You really need to get laid.
>>
>>34433135
What use does this have? I may win an online argument, but that won't do much.
>>
>>34433135
So, write a school flawless school report? Why couldn't you have done that in the first place so you wouldn't end up in a place like this trying to "troll" people? Get a job, you fucking bum.

>>34433311
This.
>>
>>34433135
This is pretty much exactly what I used to do.

It's super-effective.
>>
Or just make an obvious bait thread and wait for them to actually take you seriosly and bite it, normies tend to be online autistic and take everything seriously.
>>
Part 2:

Prolonged Arguments:

The longer you debate, the more opportunities will become available to you. Try to take advantage of all of these, as it will cause your opponent to RAAAAAAAGE.

No doubt your opponent will have 'moved the goalposts' (another logical fallacy, note this as well), and as a result there may be contradictions between their posts. Point out these contradictions.
If they resort to using abstract metaphors, apply these metaphors to something else, so as to make both the metaphor and the argument behind the metaphor seem useless.
EXAMPLE: "The universe is like a book, and God is like an author" -> "Who's the editor? How do we know that Yehova and the universe are not the book and Thor is the author? And who the fuck published this bullsh*t?"
Fragment your sentences. A moderate amount. To emphasize an argument or point.
Use quotes--lots of quotes. Preferably from famous people. Better yet, quote-mine anyone that they quote or cite for something that aids your argument.

Getting yourself out of a pickle:

t is inevitable that, eventually, you will say/do something stupid. Here are some things that you should avoid, and ways to avoid them.

Increasingly long, drawn-out discussions on theoreticals. This becomes especially common when debating theists, as you'll somehow end up arguing about things *within* Christianity/Islam/etc, as opposed to whether or not Christianity/Islam/etc (or whatever religion/philosophy you're debating against) is actually true. In these instances, when in doubt, say "prove it".
If you find yourself lacking understanding of the subject (or part of the subject), wiki it.
If you run out of material or can't think, use Google to find other people who have argued on the same subject, and steal their arguments shamelessly. Just make sure they don't contradict anything that you've said.

Now, taking this advice to heart, TROLL! DO IT FGT!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.