[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you get on board with Spam? >only 6 ingredients

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

When will you get on board with Spam?

>only 6 ingredients

>can be prepared literally any way or even eaten straight from the tin

>healthier and tastier than both tendies or 'dines

>economically sound meal for NEETS on a budget

Well?
>>
>>34433110

>healthier than chicken
>wut

It's not a secret that processed meats are a big contributor to diabities and cancer
>>
File: IMG_1580.jpg (124KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
124KB, 1024x658px
>>34433147

>tendies
>not deep fried and probably processed chicken

Step aboard to spam train, friend
>>
What are the six ingredients? If it's sugar or nitrate into the /trash/ it goes.
>>
File: 0e93.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e93.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>34433110
Don't kid your self, bud
>>
>>34433363

>Boy I really would like to eat some oily fish that is full of little pin bones

No!
>>
I eat vegetarian stuff so, pretty cheapo
>>
>>34433363
I don't get this meme. Why are Sardines more of a robot food than canned Bonito (pseudo thuna)?
>>
>>34433419
> Boy I love cancer, hmm yes lets have more hormones and shit from the factory farmed meat produced in America were the animal suffered unnecessarily its whole life and was force fed antibiotics when it got ill (creating superbugs which become resistant to antibiotics). Hmm yes I really enjoy eating processed trash that has 0 health benefits and its literately worse than eating fast food. Hmm yes I shall avoid that incredibly healthy fish that will solve most of your problems via high protein (for gains) and omega oils (for mood). I actually love getting fat and dying young of a painful death via cancer or heart issues hmm oh yes but I hate those bones in sardines that you literately can't feel as you eat or taste but i wont eat because im a puss puss.

Yes!
>>
>>34433524

Sardines are a meme food. Nobody here ever actually liked them and maybe a few people have tried them.

I'll admit that tendies are good and they are the go-to neet cuisine but spam is much more healthy and versatile.
>>
File: p1050255.png (1006KB, 741x601px) Image search: [Google]
p1050255.png
1006KB, 741x601px
>>34433624
That's because people just eat them out the can for some reason, which is totally gross. With rice and hot sauce (for example) they are legitimately delicious.
>>
>>34433641
That looks like shit on rice
>>
>>34433110

It's not as bad as it sounds. It's god-tier in Hawaii
>>
>>34433766
tastes yummy tho
>>
>>34433794

Hell yeah, musubi
>>
I like to grill it

Tasty
>>
>>34433110
>economically sound
I love spam but that shits expensive
its like almost 5 bux
>>
File: IMG_0254.jpg (292KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.jpg
292KB, 748x748px
>>34433891

Nah bruv I can get a can of name brand spam for like 3USD

Can usually get two or three meals out of one can too senpai
>>
>>34433913
>3 USD
>two or three meals
no
I eat that shit in one go
also where do you live? Its 4-5 where I live
>>
>>34433987

Shop at the dollar store mang
>>
>>34434014
they don't sell it at the dollar store
if they do, its only one of those shitty "singles" packets that have like one slice
>>
>>34434029

I get it there in cans - not the dollar store brand either, actual spam.

They just have the plain version and none of the fancy other flavors though
>>
>>34434048
what state do you live in?
It might be more expensive where I live
>>
>>34433641
I eat them out of the tin. I get King Oscars in olive oil, drain them a bit, add minced garlic, cracked black pepper, and fresh herbs to the tin, then broil them for about 5 minutes. Finish them with either chili oil or pepper sauce. They are damn good.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (62KB, 555x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
62KB, 555x508px
>>34434184

Ohio, the store is dollar general

>>34434199

Please stop this. Oily fish that has to be eaten with bones is not enjoyable
>>
I'm more of a deviled ham kind of guy. Armour potted meat is pretty good. I'm not sure what, if any, "meat" it contains, but it's tasty.
>>
>>34434347
Never heard of boneless before?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.