[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to die what is the easiest and most painless way to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1483184014932.jpg (30KB, 283x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483184014932.jpg
30KB, 283x438px
i want to die
what is the easiest and most painless way to do it
please share as many methods as you can think of
i don't have access to a gun and i'm too tall to try hanging
>>
>>34433063
>what is the easiest and most painless way to do it
waiting until old age seem like the best bet op
>>
http://www.1000reasonstolive.org/list.php
>>
File: BeaniePropellerCap--300x297.jpg (15KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
BeaniePropellerCap--300x297.jpg
15KB, 300x297px
>and i'm too tall to try hanging
If you are too lazy to leave your room to kill yourself. You don't deserve to die
>>
>>34433063
I hope you don't kill yourself but honestly if you don't have a gun it wont be painless or easy. I've tried to OD 4 times in my life and I always wake up. The only other painless way is to jump off of something 15 stories or higher.
>>
>>34433351
>I've tried to OD 4 times in my life and I always wake up

If you are alive after ODing 4 times then it means You have a higher purpose in life.
>>
>>34433383
I sometimes actually think maybe life is like a movie or show and I'm the MC and that's why I can't die. The 4 ODs weren't my only near death experiences.
>>
>>34433120
>php
Enough reason on its own to disregard everything listed.
>>
>>34433438
>The 4 ODs weren't my only near death experiences.
So how many near death experience did you have....?

did you see the light like most people say during near death

has those near death experience changed your way of thinking in any way
like became more religious or something

PS. I hope things get better for you. ODing 4 times, your life must be hell.
>>
>>34433564
7 if you include the ODs. First time I was 6 I fell off of a roller coaster at the start of the ride was only 25 feet or so but it couldve been worse couldve happened a little bit later on the ride and easily killed me.
Second time I got sick really sick so sick the doctor told my mother to say her goodbyes. Somehow I end up in the hospital for 2 weeks and lived.
Third time I was drunk passed out on a snowbank in a blizzard a cop found me and I had hypothermia I woke up in the hospital later that day. I never saw the light ever any of the times.
I stopped doing drugs I haven't quite found a purpose in my life yet but I figure yeah I must serve some purpose if I keep living through shit.
>>
>>34433733
I am not really into religion or those spiritual stuff.
But it actually sounds like you have a guardian angel.
Start traveling the world or something, and find your purpose,
I mean you didn't cheat death 7 times, just to shitpost and waste your time on this board.

anyways best of luck.
i hope things get better for you
>>
>>34433063
Failing from atop an extremely tall rooftop. You'll likely die prior to contact with the ground and if you don't, if it's high enough, you'll certainly pass away upon impact.

I know from experience, but no matter how many times I do it, it doesn't matter because God has some vendetta against me because he keeps reincarnating me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...)
>>
File: 4chan_meme_wojak_crying 1.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_meme_wojak_crying 1.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>34433120
>to love and be loved
>>
Just get a knife and cut down a vein pussy
>>
Smoke weed in excess every day until you die of old age, having been happy and content for all of your days.
>>
File: 1474507160333.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1474507160333.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>34434702
>die prior to contact with the ground

Dude wat is this even. Just how do you think people survive sky diving if the fall without impact is fatal?

I'm triggered by reading that dumb shit.
>>
I thought when I turn 18 I would get gun license and shot myself, but I have no power fighting bureaucracy.
>>
how bad would starving myself to death be
>>
>>34433063
A car, a hose, connect exhaust to interior, blast some music in headphones and drift off into sleep with carbon monoxide
>>
>>34434850
that shit is highly unlikely to work anymore with how safe engine exhausts are made these days
>>
>>34434878
Dunno man, carbon monoxide is bound to be made, it's a product of combustion. Also ppl who wand kill themselves are mostly poorfags so it's not a problem. And with a newer car you just trade it for older.
>>
>>34433063

Find some opiates, not the ones with tylenol in them that death sucks and take a fist full of them.

Better yet get some heroin or fentanyl and shoot up a gram. You will simply go to a warm sleep and not wake up.
>>
>>34434702

It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end of it.
>>
>>34434809
The shock alone can kill somebody falling from an extreme height. Unlike somebody skydiving, (no matter how scared any given skydiver may be) a person plunging off of a cliff without that safety equipment knows they're dead, or if they're really unlucky, disfigured and disabled for the rest of their life after hitting the earth, you dumbdumb.
>>
>>34434931
Well, whichever it is. I'm not an expert and obviously the second paragraph of my original post was only a joke.
>>
>>34435086

Well maybe you should go give it a try and become an expert.
>>
>>34435028
okay buddy sure lmao
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.