[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trump moved the doomsday clock NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1465012777513.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1465012777513.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>trump moved the doomsday clock
NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT YOU FAGGOT CHAD I HAVE TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY FIRST
>>
fuck off rosie
>>
>>34432662

Are you sure? Maybe it was just daylight savings
>>
>>34432662
Can someone explain the concept of this clock to me?
>>
>>34433052
When "scientists" want to push their agenda they say "Oh no doomsday clock derp" and sheeple get scared and push their bullshit.

Doomsday clock = Probability that nuclear war will occur (even though none of the people running it have access to nukes nor are they even part of any government body which controls the nukes)
>>
>>34432662
>I HAVE TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY FIRST
There is a hooker down the street, no worries.
>>
>nuclear war
>two countries with the most warheads are have leaders who want to be friends
Would have been way more likely under Hildog.
>>
>>34433115
how do we fight in a nuclear war?
>>
>>34433115
So the clock is being controlled by some random people, and some people consider it as fact, neato.
>>
>>34433190
You don't find. They nuke us and blow everything away, billions of people die with impact and the radiation after the explosion that could last years, depending how big the nuclear missile is. There's no scape, and also the media nor the government will tell us when a nuke has been launched at us until the missile is about 30 minutes away from the impact zone/target because that would cause a worldwide chaos, everyone will start doing illegal shit, killing whoever they can to "survive" this include high secured anti-nuclear buildings like the White House or the Pentagon
>>
>>34433258
>anti-nuclear buildings
There aren't really nuclear-proof building. If it's a direct hit, it's gone.
>>
>>34433148

Not really, he wants to attack Iran, best friends with Russia and China, and is a kike fuckboi for Israel, whom Russia hates.
>>
File: IMG_0262.jpg (21KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0262.jpg
21KB, 213x250px
>>34433369
They call it like that because there is a nuclear bunker almost 50 ft below each building. There's also another nuclear bunker in some mountains in Colorado

Those are the "non-classified" bunkers locations, any other than that, only high personal G-men know.

Most of that data is found at the Central Inteligence Agency
>>
the doomsday clock is a real thing? wtf, i thought it was a thing from Watchmen
>>
>>34433406
>friends with China
You're going to be in for an absolute t r e a t.
>Russia hates Israel
What makes you think that?
>>
>>34433258
The 30 minute thing is just how long an ICBM would take to travel from Russia to the US, it's not like they take hours to cross the distance like aircraft, they go sub-orbital and are much faster.
>>
>>34433464

Russia knows China is the roadblock thats stopping the US from being the lone superpower, they'll rather the US fall first then deal with China than the other way around

And everyone outside the US hates israel
>>
>>34433562
A lot of people in the US hates Israel. Only our Jew-owned government officials love them.
>>
>>34433562
Well, Trump has been pretty adamant about enacting protectionist policies against China. That'll probably cause a trade war, heavily limit capital flows between our two countries, and we'll have to fill the trade gap left with other countries like the UK and Russia which would be great for Russia.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.