[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just shit my pants in class wtf do i do? I sit in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 12734172.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
12734172.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>tfw just shit my pants in class

wtf do i do? I sit in the back so i don't think anyone noticed yet
>>
Yell the top of your lungs
>I SHAT MYSELF
And run out of the classroom full speed.
>>
Get out before they notice the smell!!
>>
Just head to the bathroom before the whole class smells it.
>>
dont post on r9k and go to the toilet and wipe your ass

cant believe i have to tell this to another human
>>
>>34432513
Walk out slowly and calmly like you didn't just shit your pants and get out before you start stinking up the room
>>
>>34432513

I say just wait it out. Sometimes it feels worse than it is.
>>
File: 147460077543.jpg (931KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
147460077543.jpg
931KB, 1024x724px
>>34432513
You shoot yourself you frogposting autist
>>
>>34432513
Piss yourself so it covers the smell, trust me I've done it before.
>>
>>34432513
Take pics or this is BS, ironey is I'm stuck in a traffic jam and 80% chqnce I'm not going to make it senpai FUCK MY LIFE
>>
>>34432513
leave the school, go home, clean up, shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>34432513
This dude on /b/ shit himself he was from Brazil I think took pics and time stamp left his undies in toilet.
>>
>>34432644
sterilizes the scent i can confirm, just did it
>>
>>34432663
Haha I've been there before senpai but I pulled over side of the road and crapped in the forest also used my boxers as TP
>>
>>34432709
I would have eaten your ass out as TP
>>
>>34432709
Man I'm trying stuck in city no where to go uggg, if I do shit myself I will make a thread when I get home. My ass is burning and I'm clenching this is terrible
>>
THE SMELL IS SPREADING

THE PARTICLES ARE ADVANCING LIKE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

SOON THE MOLECYLES THAT CONSTRUCT THE ODOURS ASSOCIATED WITH FECES WILL FIND THEIR WAY TO YOUR CLASSMATES

THERE IS NO ESCAPE

ONLY A MEMORY - MEMORY WITH A SMELL IS EASIER TO REMEMBER - AND WHEN THEY CONNECT THE DOTS THE LAUGHTER WILL BE UNHOLY - THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AS THE SHITPANT
>>
>>34432724
>My ass is burning and I'm clenching this is terrible

hnnnnnnnnnng
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.