[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To my fellow degenerate robots, what is more cost effective?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: sceptical spotted doggo.jpg (104KB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
sceptical spotted doggo.jpg
104KB, 288x314px
To my fellow degenerate robots, what is more cost effective? Vaping weed or vaping wax concentrates?

Also, general /drugs/ thread.
>>
>>34432249
That doesn't make you a degenerate; that makes you a homo.
>>
>>34432249
"Vaping" wax, and I say that as the owner of a vape (arizer) and a wax pen. Even when I vape it, 1/8oz of herb lasts me about a week.
Whereas 1g of wax lasts me about 2-3 weeks depending on how high I want to get
>>
File: ayy.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
>>34432249
Vaping is a meme, its much cheaper to just buy a bong and not be clumsy, that way the only thing you EVER have to buy is more weed and lighters.
>>
>>34432303

I already have a nice percolator bong. Should I just get a nail/dabber add-on for my bong?
>>
>>34432465
>I already have a nice percolator bong. Should I just get a nail/dabber add-on for my bong?
yes

get an e-nail if you can afford it so you don't spend money on propane for the torch
>>
File: dudeweed.gif (712KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.gif
712KB, 500x500px
>>34432465
If you enjoy dabbing, yes. I don't like the ritual with nails and torches, I prefer just to use a pen if I were to dab because it seems to me you can make an amount of wax last much longer than with a nail.
>>
Check out the Magic flight launch box op. Has saved me so much weed it has paid itself like 5 times over and is still in perfect condition, plus has lifetime warranty.
When I bought it I thought I would only use it occasionally when I didn't want the place to stink so much. Now it's the only way I consume weed.
>>
>>34433239
I dont wanna sound like a MFLB shill but the launchbox also does wax/concentrates if you buy the tray attachment
>>
Vapes seem to consume more weed, in my experience.
The health benefits are great, and I really so like the high that vapes give you. It's a high where you feel "stoned", but you can easily get up and do shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.