[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My kitty passed away this morning, I wasn't there. I haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170122_175029.jpg (513KB, 1439x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_175029.jpg
513KB, 1439x1004px
My kitty passed away this morning, I wasn't there. I haven't even seen him in months.
>>
im really sorry anon, i have a few cats myself and i dont know how im going to cope when they pass away

stay strong
>>
File: IMG_20161021_225809.jpg (1MB, 2081x1940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_225809.jpg
1MB, 2081x1940px
>>34432322
I wasn't too close to him, he lived with my dad, I live with my mom. I'm closer to my dog that lives with me now
>pic related

The dog that lives with my dad killed the cat because they both saw a mouse. I don't think he meant to hurt him, but he had to get put down. I'm not sure how he was injured but it was this morning.
>>
>>34432146
You ignored him until he died alone and without you. He probably thought about you, in his own little feline way.
He probably thought about you a lot, wondering when you'd finally walk through that door. But you never did.
He died alone because of you and your neglect, and you want sympathy?
I sympathize with that poor little animal, that only wanted your affection, but was met with neglect and apathy.
Fuck you OP. It's far too late for you to actually care now.
>>
>>34432389
He didn't die alone, his whole family was there. He didn't know me that we'll because I haven't seen him in awhile. He was thinking of me.
>>
>>34432146
I fucking cried and sat in disbelief over my cats body for about 2 hours when he died shit sucks desu
>>
File: feelsshittyman.jpg (31KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
feelsshittyman.jpg
31KB, 600x702px
>>34432146
Just lost my own cat about a month back.
Cutest little guy, always had been healthy, suddenly got really sick and died the same day.
Losing a pet is tough man, feel better soon
>>
>>34432501
>>34432583
I still wish I could see him again.
>>
>>34432146

My she-cat died just one week I came back for Xmas.
>>
I saw a cat get hit in my neighborhood and the bastard didnt even stop. Poor thing crawled into neighbors driveway and its injuries were too severe to save. I had to do the only reasonable option available and end its suffering. Then i went door to door to find the owner. It was an awful day.
>>
>>34432146
Oh shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. I have 3 cats, two kittens and one is about 10 years old, and I've had him for nine years. I wish for the best.
>>
File: Snapchat-954318853.jpg (176KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-954318853.jpg
176KB, 720x1280px
That's my dog who is lost/taken
I miss her tremendously, she is/was kinda strange and odd looking but i loved her.
>>
File: 1300574251052.png (57KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1300574251052.png
57KB, 200x240px
I don't know how to cope with the death of any of my cats.
One thing still haunts me to this day

>be in the first grade of middle school (6eme if any frenchfag is here)
>get ready to go to school in the morning
>get out of the house to catch the bus
>I arrive in front of the road, the bus stops on the other side
>see something in the distance
>get closer
>it's my cat
>well, what's left of him
>I whisper his name before running to him
>there's nothing to do, he's dead
>cried all day
>had an english test this day too
>the last question was "Write a paragraph about your pet."
>I cried again

Thankfully my teacher was really nice to me and didn't note the test.
This story still makes me feel, I'm almost crying writing this.
>>
>>34432357
Pugs should be exterminated
>>
>>34433445
Desole pour toi, Anon (les accents ne passent pas ?!).
>>
My cat has 4 teeth like a staple remover.
I love him terribly, I'm sorry to here about yours, anon.
>>
>>34433530
Too bad it's not a pug, retard.
>>
>>34432146
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that anon. I hope it doesn't weigh too heavy on you and that you can find peace with it soon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.