[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 kissless virgin >going home from work >playing tekken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>27 kissless virgin
>going home from work
>playing tekken on my psp
>train stops in a station
>cutie hops in
>she smiles at me
>I smile back
>after 5 minute she comes to me
>"mind if I join you? It sucks to sit alone there"
>she doesn't even wait for my answer and sits beside me
>"I am femanon. What is your name? Are you from there?"
>"I am normie slayer. I mean anon. Nice to meet you."
>reeeee fuckng roastie leave me alone I want to play vidya
>"you play games on your tablet?"
>fuckng bitch can't even find the difference between a psp vita and a tablet
>"hmm...yes"
>"I love playing games too on facebook"
>She starts to talk a lot
>asks me several questions
>I usually answer wth "hmm" or "yes"
>after several minutes she says
>"I see, you are doing something important I will leave you alone"
>she leaves

Did I do good robots?
>>
>>34431371
I mean, if your goal is to not get dates ever, then keep up the good work.
>>
Someone got the courage to come speak to you, you push them away like an entitled Stacy. You've become what you hate, anon. Dont do that.
>>
File: 324.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
324.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>34431404
Who needs girls when I have my waifu?
>>
You're a narcissistic cunt, not a robot.
>>
>>34431371
Yes, she just sensed you were a beta and wanted to add you to her collection of orbiters.
Women derive sexual pleasure from making betas think they are interested in them and then denying access to their pussy, it's a form of control.
>>
>>34431458
Fuck you you fucking normie

oregano
>>
>>34431486
Thank you anon. It is so nice to see that there are still great people on this board.
>>
>>34431547
I'm not a normie. If a girl approached me like that, I would have fucked it up too, but I would have actually tried and not acted like a disinterested, self-absorbed twat.
>>
File: 1355575047421.jpg (57KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
1355575047421.jpg
57KB, 638x352px
You dealt with the situation the best possible way, You are not a beta piece of shit like most people here would've been like, good job anon.

Nothing worse than people interfering with your hobbies when you just want to unwind when you're stuck being a wageslave, at least let people have some form of freedom.
>>
>>34431371
Yooo is it tekken 5 dark resurrection??
>>
File: 1483481299722.jpg (151KB, 708x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483481299722.jpg
151KB, 708x717px
>>34431371
you did good son
I am proud of you
>>
>>34431371
Sounds sketchy, I'd probably think she was trying to scam or pickpocket me.
You did good boi, I'm proud.
>>
File: bus.png (291KB, 540x278px) Image search: [Google]
bus.png
291KB, 540x278px
>>34431371
Ha this is why you live in a anti social Nordic country where its a big taboo to ever talk to a stranger. I would get psychotic stress if someone actually approched me. I would not even know what to say. I would just stay still in chock.
>>
Get a load of all those "why you push people away" faggots in here.

>"mind if I join you? It sucks to sit alone there"

Nobody talks like that. You think women go around talking to guys on trains? 100% scam.
>>
>>34431371
If not b8 post pics of yourself so I can feel better about myself or become enraged that an ugly fat faggot gets more pussi then me
>>
>>34431486
very insightful post, got myself in situation like this half year ago, now i'm more of OP's kind
>>
>>34432839
Swede here. If someone approaches you, they're either homeless, mentally retarded, or muslim.
God I fucking hate liberals.
>>
File: 1483488824191.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483488824191.gif
2MB, 500x400px
>>34431371
TODAY ON THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

DELUSIONS OF A ROBOT EDITION.
>>
>>34431486

Im now realizing I'm in a similar situatuon

I'm going to escalate the sexual talk until I fuck her or she fucks off
>>
File: kekkekekeekek2233.png (650KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kekkekekeekek2233.png
650KB, 640x640px
>>34431371
>going home from work
>>
>>34431408
An entitled Stacy came to speak to you, you got the courage to push her away. You've become what we love anon. Keep doing that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.