[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toad Powered Piss Bottles... If you're a normie you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

If you think your normal piss bottles are stinky, I just emptied one of mine that was 2 years old and full of dead toads. They were all dissolved into mush except for the bones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJJhIzJ93v0

This was one of the stinkiest things I smelled so far - as a biological weapon of mass stink-tion against the normies I think it should suffice. I have a couple others that are aging but I wanted to see how one turned out that had been sitting for a while so there you have it.

Pic related is original thread when the bottle was fairly fresh (still a month or so old at that time though).
>>
>>34431338
Wtf is wrong with you m8. Are you planning to just chuck this on random people?
>>
File: AUSTRALIAAA.jpg (75KB, 622x512px) Image search: [Google]
AUSTRALIAAA.jpg
75KB, 622x512px
I think we found ourselves the future god emperor of Australia
>>
You really made your country proud on Australia day
>>
>>34431409

It is only for if my troll domicile comes under attack. There are some normies and rednecks around here who ride their quad bikes very close to our borders and occasionally have trespassed on my domain before. Also there are packs of wild dogs here that sometimes kill kangaroos and leave them rotting... they also have snarled at me to the point I had to shoot one with a slingshot (non lethally) to keep it away. Probably I wouldn't throw it AT them but rather at a nearby tree so it will break and the stench will make them go away. After I opened this bottle I could smell it for a good 15 meter radius.
>>
File: Australia-day.jpg (53KB, 1170x430px) Image search: [Google]
Australia-day.jpg
53KB, 1170x430px
>>34431499

Actually Slavic Australia is a separate country so I am the emperor of it in a technical sense. I have to fight off wild dogs and rednecks in the neighboring lands and shoot the tree rats that take most of the country's GDP of tree nuts.

>>34431550

Well that's a coincidence! I guess I don't watch enough of the electric Jew to even know the major holidays anymore!
>>
Top fucking kek
Keep up the good work anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.