[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oneitis is dating a nigger now WHY WHY ARE ALL WOMEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 29

File: 1464061559441.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464061559441.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>Oneitis is dating a nigger now

WHY

WHY ARE ALL WOMEN ROASTIE SLUTS WHY WHY WHY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Can we stop with the racism, guys? It's 2017. Thanks.
>>
>>34431039
Look mate, that's what you fucking get for being a failed normie.
Maybe you're just shitposting but what I want to say is 3dp not once.
Accept who you are and don't try to be a normie.
>>
>>34431039
(((The Media))) paints those savages as their pet victims, who are innocent of all the things they regularly do.
It's no surprise that women are lemmings to the point that they'd buy into the propaganda.
They've always been there to be led. They don't know loyalty, they only know a desire for power and validation.
>>
>>34431039
you should be happy. now you know her true color
>>
>>34431077
race traitors should all have to have a tattoo, that shows their lack of racial loyalty. Let the world see them for what they are.
>>
>>34431039
LMFAO! RACIST ROBOTS BTFO!

KYS anon, it's honestly the only option.
>>
File: stallman wincuck.jpg (77KB, 857x774px) Image search: [Google]
stallman wincuck.jpg
77KB, 857x774px
>N-N-NIGGERS ARE TAKING AWAY OUR WOMEN
>haha asian manlets BTFO haha asians are made for white cock ahhahaha small dicks, deal with it its nature :)

I have 0 sympathy for unironic racists. What kind of normalfag worships the successes of those who only have their race in common? You worship Chad only when it fits you, if he has the same colour of skin. But guess what, Chad will scoff at you and laugh in your face with his black friends, too.

He who calls himself a robot, shall be my brother. Regardless of his race or creed.
>>
>>34431039
>women is dating a man who isn't her race
>this makes her a slut
???
>>
>>34431358
I'm as robotic as it comes but some people will do anything to deflect their own shortcomings onto other reasons. People say "muh race traitors!!" But humans are one race and should be considered as such. I'm sick of racism from whites and "a-affirmitve action" from non-whites. Let's just fucking get along already holy shit
>>
>>34431615
Woah dude what are you doing
Didn't you know reasonable opinions are banned here?
>>
File: 1473436984659.jpg (33KB, 412x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473436984659.jpg
33KB, 412x394px
Tfw white step sister bought a dna test to show she has black ancestry (she didnt)
>>
>>34431298
Niggers like you have to think like that, because your race is garbage.
>>
File: 1485457936139.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1485457936139.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>34431615
What the fuck is this, plebbit? GTFO
>>
>>34431615
I'd rather bash your nigger skull in, and then live in a world without your people in it. Sounds much better than your idea.
>>
>>34431039
why does this bother you OP? I've cucked a girl from a black dude before. You just have to not be a complete bitch (you probably are though)
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 482x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 482x400px
>>34431722
Like you could ever bash anyone's skull in.
>>
>>34431701
>>34431722
So... what have either of you done to say that you've made a worthy contribution aside form sitting in front of a computer typing "nigger" and complaining on b8 threads?

I'll wait.
>>
>>34431701

>proud of something you did nothing to achieve.
>>
File: YearOf2017.jpg (288KB, 590x1270px) Image search: [Google]
YearOf2017.jpg
288KB, 590x1270px
>>34431058
Ikr, people really need to just get with the times
>>
>>34431039
>Oneitis
what is that word and what it means?
>>
>>34432543
The exact same logic could be applied to you. Except, your entire race has contributed next to nothing, as well as you.
>>
>>34432757
>Proud of your heritage
This is how a people survives. You should always have pride in your people's achievements. It drives you to eventually do the same.
Sadly, niggers will never know this feeling, as their people had to be handed everything.
>>
>>34432476
>Assuming no robots work out and hunt
Not all social outcasts spend their days stuffing their faces like you, homo.
>>
File: IMG_0117.png (198KB, 423x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
198KB, 423x343px
>>34431615
And you wanna know what's funny about this whole "race traitor" bullshit?

That the only ones who are always screaming, "STAPH STEELIN OUR WIMINZ FOOKIN NIGGERS" are those basement dwellers obese virgin neckbeards who will never have a chance with said women, they're claiming """their""" women who happen to not show any interest in their fat asses.
>>
>>34432887
I'm not black, but that's irrelevant to what I asked you. I was asking about you as an individual, except you can't seem to put race aside for a moment. The depth of your reading comprehension and thought process is clearly extremely shallow. Watching you grasp for straws is pretty painful.

My contributions are modest but they've impacted an entire city. I've done more to help my community and the schools surrounding it than you have or will in your entire life, but let's keep up with the hatred, Anon.
>>
>>34432910
Then why is /r9k/ mostly whites? There's so much for them to be proud of yet they end up here? That's more pathetic than any nigger could even hope to be.
>>
File: 1479230745317.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479230745317.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>34433002
TOPKEK
like anyone's going to believe that bullshit for a second.
You're on /r9k/
You haven't impacted shit
Thanks for the kek tho liar
>>
>>34433024
More whites in English speaking countries than any other, by a large margin.
So it makes sense that there would be more white losers on an English board for losers.
Also, let's not pretend there aren't a sea of loser niggers on here, too.
>>
>>34433002
Racecucks will deflect because they dont want anyone ruining their chance to live vicariously through chad.
>>
>>34433039
>dude you're on /r9k/
>implying this board isn't completely satire

That's a pretty typical response and I don't blame you for having it. Although sharing any additional information aside from it being a nonprofit could jeopardize the lives of others that have lent a helping hand. I'm not really too apt on giving away personal information to degenerates on a Mongolian sock puppet enthusiast forum.

If it would only point back to me, I wouldn't care about sharing it.

>>34433069
That's pretty much exactly what it boils down to. Most people have nothing of worth, so they'll either attempt to drag others down or claim merit through the acts of their ancestors. That's a shitty way to live. My ancestors aren't going to rise from the dead and give me a fruitful life, but apparently this is what most basement dwelling whites believe. It's sad, really.
>>
>>34433067
Yes, but by your logic a white person ending up here is the most pathetic thing ever, a nigger has nothing to be proud of therefore nothing to drive them forward, but whites are almost entirely responsible for the world as we know it and some STILL have no drive? That's insane, why would any white person proud of their heritage not kill themselves if they ended up here?
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>34431073
>he uses brackets like some idiot /pol/gay
>>
>>34433105
Pandering little carebear cucks like you are the worst. Niggers aren't on your side, stupid. They hate you, and want what your people built.
I know it doesn't sound all flowery and Star Trek, the way liberals love. But the truth of life is frequently nasty.
There's a competition for resources and territory on this planet, and whether you like it or not, most people, of all races, draw racial lines. They are more loyal and considerate toward their own race, than any other.
Pretending otherwise, will only end up hurting your people, and helping your opponents to dominate them.
This brotherhood meme will end up destroying white culture altogether. And if it comes about, it won't be because of niggers, it will be because of stupid guilty faggot self-hating whites that want to be considered "one of the good ones" by their own competition.
>>
>>34433167
>Jew detected
What's wrong with pointing out the truth, Jew? We all know who literally owns the media in the US. Why do you get so worked up when we point it out?
It's verifiable. Israel owns our media.
>>
>he keeps falling for the fucking "m-muh 3D queen" meme

Serves you fucking right. Only 2D girls can be worshipped.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 301x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 301x369px
>>34432924
>thinking that a robot is just a social outcast
>thinks a nigger is scared of him just because he works out
>thinks hunting is impressive
>>
>>34431039
>being this upset because you didn't have the balls to talk to her

Nice try kiddo
>>
File: 1479262547287.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1479262547287.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>>34433866
try harder faggot

notoriginaloa
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 433x419px
>>34433898
I fucking will
>2 second mute
>>
>>34432832
The girl you like but doesn't like you? That's my guess.
>>
>>34432757
Well fuck, we already get blamed for shit we didn't do
>muh slavery
>muh apartheid
>muh colonialism
>muh Jim Crowe
>>
>>34434164
>get blamed for shit you didn't do
>take credit for things you didn't do

To be honest if you do the latter the former will surely follow.
>>
File: 1480905156682.jpg (30KB, 540x520px) Image search: [Google]
1480905156682.jpg
30KB, 540x520px
>>34431039
>having a oneitis
>in the current year

Your fault for not only falling for the 3D meme, but actually making a 3D whore your waifu.

I hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>34431678
You can't feel any sense of pride from this can you? You're really that focused on the racial portion, and not the fact that your sister may be an oblivious retard because she heard homo sapiens sapiens originated in Africa?
>>
File: 1485415522858.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485415522858.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>34431039
I don't hate black people, but that's literally the worst thing that could happen to a oneitis for some reason in my mindset.
>>
>having a oneitis

stop being 15 guys
>>
>act like a nigger
>white males hate you but girls will fuck you
>dont act like a nigger
>white males still hate you but girls wont fuck you

hmm
>>
>>34431039
If your oneitis is 3d you can't expect me to feel sorry for you
>>
cleverly disguised cuck thread nice try bud
>>
File: 1477938837603.jpg (71KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477938837603.jpg
71KB, 500x750px
>>34431039
>Thinking that race matters, especially as friends or dating.
>Calling black people "niggers."

Looks like she dodged a major bullet by not having you, lol.
>>
>>34431615
>I'm sick of racism from whites and "a-affirmitve action" from non-whites
thank you based nig nog, you give me a small hope for the future
>>
>>34434439
What if she dated a jew

That would be even worse

Or if she became a tumblr feminist
>>
>>34434547
Looks like YOU ARE A GODDAMMIT NORMIE WHO NEEDS TO GTFO OF MY GODDAMM BOARD REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34433237
>some people with jewish last names own parts of media companies
>therefore israel owns our media
nice one
>>
>>34433211
>Pandering little carebear cucks like you are the worst. Niggers aren't on your side, stupid. They hate you, and want what your people built.
Seriously, what are you on about? It's wild how many of you continue to grasp for the race card when you have nothing else to offer. Lay off /pol/. That might help. I've worked with many people of various ethnicity and race through my endeavors. I've never had a problem with anyone.

>I know it doesn't sound all flowery and Star Trek, the way liberals love. But the truth of life is frequently nasty.
What truth? You haven't even provided a modicum of insight of what you're talking about. "DUDE NIGGERS HATE YOU," doesn't even make sense seeing as many are actively helping move the organization forward for everyone.

>There's a competition for resources and territory on this planet, and whether you like it or not, most people, of all races, draw racial lines. They are more loyal and considerate toward their own race, than any other.
The only people that I see perpetually reinforcing / pushing this idea is white people, but never to anyone's face. It's always online too.

>Pretending otherwise, will only end up hurting your people, and helping your opponents to dominate them.
What opponent? I'm going to go ahead and assume you're talking about people of another race given the context of your previous statements. Racism is such provincial concept. Only mentally deficient people adopt it in order validate themselves ("them vs. us") in a complicated, ever changing, world. You belong to this category.

>This brotherhood meme will end up destroying white culture altogether. And if it comes about, it won't be because of niggers, it will be because of stupid guilty faggot self-hating whites that want to be considered "one of the good ones" by their own competition.
I'm neither white or black. The fact that you think this is some competition is trifling. You'll be bitter and alone as the world moves without you. Enjoy.
>>
>>34431039
>>34434547
Also, having a "Oneitis?" I'm assuming you're in high school or college. You should have hit on her, or just wait until they break up.

Hell, I was the biggest "That Kid" in high school (seriously, if I posted at least five greentexts about my awkward kid shit, I guarantee you I'd be the next Chris Chan), but when Senior Prom came to town, I asked out and got rejected by 40-70 girls before this one cute chick friend overheard me and said she'd go with me. Surprisingly enough, she would have been my first choice, but I thought she had a boyfriend. IT was a platonic date, though.

>>34434712
See above.
>>
>OP is racist for being sad Tyrone is fucking is Oneitis

It's funny because if he had replaced nigger with "Chad" a bunch of robot would be agreeing with him
>>
>>34433211
Jesus christ i'm so glad people like you aren't really common in the real world lol
>>
File: 10.jpg (510KB, 1280x1954px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
510KB, 1280x1954px
>>34431039
>Has a oneitis
>Thinks he deserves anything

Giga-KeK
>>
This board has been overrun by cuckposters. Every time I come here its guys posting cuck images, tranny threads, other forms of faggotry what a waste.
>>
No matter what anyone says in this thread, the future of all white countries is to have whites be minorities an there's not a single thing you can do about it. The future is to have all people mixed whether you like it or not. Diversity will die, multiculturalism will die. Everyone in the world will be black and Asian because that's what the majority of humanity is.
>>
>>34433211
>Niggers aren't on your side, stupid. They hate you, and want what your people built.
Chill the fuck out faggot. This isn't how the world actually operates.

>There's a competition for resources and territory on this planet, and whether you like it or not, most people, of all races, draw racial lines. They are more loyal and considerate toward their own race, than any other.
I feel like you just regurgitate everything you see from /pol/. What you're saying is so fucking backwards and disconnected from reality. I wonder how it feels to be you.

>This brotherhood meme will end up destroying white culture altogether
What??

>stupid guilty faggot self-hating whites
projection maybe? It's awfully specific
>>
>>34431298
Asians might have small dicks and masculinity issues but they will never be as low as the negroid race.
>>
>>34434966
>white countries the only countries on the planet where the natives are getting demographically made a minority and bred out
>what, that's not true!
>only white countries are forced to e multicultural and diverse while every other country is nationalist and protective of their people
>god forbid white people are nationalist an want to defend their people and culture

You win either way, whites will be made minorities and eliminated. Blacks will always have Africa, Asians will always have Asia. Whites have to be mixed.
>>
>>34431039
>having oneitis

it's your fault
>>
>>34435084
You are in civilization, not a "tribe"

>hurr LE WE ARE LE TRIBAL LE ANIMES XDDDD
not an argument
>>
>>34434966
>This isn't how the world actually operates.

tons of leftists are open about their hatred of white people and their desires for "reparations".

go to any college campus.
>>
File: :pol: weeb.png (139KB, 1263x307px) Image search: [Google]
:pol: weeb.png
139KB, 1263x307px
>>34435084
>whites will be made minorities and eliminated
Okay? It probably won't happen in your life time, so there's that. Even if it does, it should not matter nearly this much to you. I've never understood people who have "conserving the white masterrace" as one of their life priorities. On top of that, yall dont even do anything other than shitpost on /pol/ with fake graphs and tables.
>>
File: 1485298606317.gif (78KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485298606317.gif
78KB, 519x508px
>>34431039
It's only natural, submit stupid whiteboy
>>
>>34435084
>white countries the only countries on the planet where the natives are getting demographically made a minority and bred out
See map.

>only white countries are forced to e multicultural and diverse while every other country is nationalist and protective of their people
See map.

>god forbid white people are nationalist an want to defend their people and culture
See map.

Shut your bitch ass up. You clearly have never picked up a history book. Whites have been colonizing everything for the past couple of centuries. It's doesn't feel good getting your shit pushed, does it?
>>
>>34435250
>go to any college campus.
there are many happy and prosperous individuals in my campus that are white
>>
>>34435250
>tons of leftists are open about their hatred of white people and their desires for "reparations".
I didn't deny this. I was objecting to the claim that "niggers are out to get every white guy". Idk if it was you or someone else, but that entire arguement is just plain retarded. I shouldn't have to explain why
>>
>>34435280
i don't doubt it

now what does that have to do with what i said?
>>
>>34431058
In reality, he most likely has a bigger penis than OP, so he will never be able to please her, it is fair for him to be upset and maybe use a mean word.
>>
>>34435289
That wasn't me. And i agree the idea that every black hates every white is ridiculous.

However, it's still undeniable that many groups are pushing the "hate whitey" narrative further and further. I don't think it will really work in the long run, but at the very least it increases small scale conflicts like people being beaten after the election for being white.
>>
>>34435277

You pick up a history book. Mongols invaded all the way to Finland. North Africans conquered Iberia and held it for 500 years. Italy was ransacked and hundreds of thousands of white women were enslaved and brought to Africa and the Middle East. Greece was conquered and Constantinople taken. The Hagia Sophia used to be the grandest church in Europe and now it's a mosque.

Literally read history. Your argument is that whites deserve to die because of colonialism?
>>
>>34435331
Yeah I don't support the white hate thing either. I really dislike how people act like its normal to just shame and attack white people nowadays, especially with big media outlets like Buzzfeed and now MTV. They're making so that hating white people is just "normal" and every white person should be held accountable for what their ancestors did.

I would like to point out that the "college campus" groups are not the same as "lets beat this white boi" groups. They think differently, since one is educated while the other is not.
>>
>>34435350

don't waste your time trying to reason with normie racists, anon.
>>
>>34435254
Because anon. That's all they are like the people who talk about having black pride or gay pride or "insert demographic here" pride.

There lives are so empty they truly believe the accomplishments of people who just happen to have the same melanin levels by literal happenstance are their own.
>>
>>34435350
>le whites r superior
>we colonized everything hahah stupid niggers cant even compete

Is this meme dead now or..?
>>
>>34435416

Europeans lived in constant fear that the mongols or North Africans were gonna come and wreck their shit and finally conquer all of Europe. People don't understand that Europe was sandwiched by hostile and only survived by luck and skill in some battles.
>>
>>34435390
>They think differently, since one is educated while the other is not.

This is true to a certain extent, but there's also plenty of college liberals going to BLM marches to rile up the community. Many of the black people in these communities wouldnt even have the idea to riot if liberals didn't put the idea in their head. Then the liberals believe that they accomplished something. It's a sick dynamic and will only increase racial conflict.
>>
>>34435413
This goes for every single faggot on /pol/. Their main arguement is
>what have blacks contributed to mankind? [insert massive image macro here]

And then you post a list of black inventors who actually did some impressive things, they just say
>lol is this even serious or just trolling
>nigger spotted
>this must be satire

So even white people act like newton's discovery of calculus and observations of gravity should be counted as "one point to the white race", and they take credit for all of it. They even tout colonialism as a "white achievement" and use it as a reason why white people are superior to all.
>>
>>34435413

No, it's because a person should be proud of the community they come from, their nation and people. Anyone that says you shouldn't are communist. The same argument applies to family. They don't want you to have any ties to anything but government. Not culture, race, or people.
>>
>>34435491
do all white people do that, or do retarded /pol/acks do that?

see how easy it is to fall into this trap?
>>
>>34435390

One feeds the other. College educated liberals and blacks go into the ghetto and either indoctrinate through schools, through tv/movies, or through church.
>>
>>34435350
>Literally read history. Your argument is that whites deserve to die because of colonialism?
Except I never even implied that.

I personally don't give a fuck what color anyone is. It flat out doesn't matter. It's just disingenuous to imply that whites are unwillingly being bred out of existence. The only reason people are saying "fuck white people" is because underneath that apathetic attitude most whites carry is the person that's unironically talking about the day of rope on social media. More people see this shit than I think most would like to admit. It's not a secret club. The contrarian attitude is literally causing everyone to get butt-fucked.
>>
>>34435459
Instead of trying to amend relations between races, I feel like these radical (or maybe this is the new "moderate") liberals just separate races even more. They don't even want peace or agreeability anymore. It's just about making the other people "pay reparations" in some way or the other.
>>
File: bullshit.png (117KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
117KB, 570x558px
>>34435519
>liberals are indoctrinating ghetto dwellers through church
>>
File: mmmmmchupala.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmchupala.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>34435519
>College educated liberals and blacks go into the ghetto and either indoctrinate through schools, through tv/movies, or through church.
Okay this is a bit much lmao. Not true at all.

>>34435512
Just the /pol/ tards. The vast majority of white people are chill.
>>
>>34435544

Hahahaha, are you black? Do you know what a black church is like? No morality to be found there.
>>
File: 272227.jpg (15KB, 350x354px) Image search: [Google]
272227.jpg
15KB, 350x354px
>>34435574
>Do you know what a black church is like?

No.
>>
>>34435541

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others shouldn't.

Are the Japanese racist for wanting to stay Japanese? No, they are preserving their people and culture. Why can't white people want the same? Why is it only bad when white people want the same?
>>
>>34435573
What do you think the college liberals in BLM are doing? What do you think Hollywood is doing? Not to mention that most schoolteachers, especially in public schools, are overwhelmingly liberal.

It's not some grand conspiracy, it's just logical that these people who have been indoctrinated into a certain ideology want to indoctrinate others.
>>
File: 1483265574979.jpg (145KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483265574979.jpg
145KB, 768x768px
>>34431039
>Don't want a girlfriend
>Know what people really are despite a total lack of communication with them for 20 years

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>34435519
I just figured out Will-I-Am also does this. Idk why I'd mention it I just have a newfound respect/appreciation for him and his band.
>>
File: 1471017634041.gif (453KB, 280x207px) Image search: [Google]
1471017634041.gif
453KB, 280x207px
>>34435614
>Are the Japanese racist for wanting to stay Japanese? No, they are preserving their people and culture.
We both know that Asians are pretty damn racist, but that has nothing to do with them wanting to preserve their culture. Nobody thinks this is wrong. However, we both also know, as far as the Japanese are concerned, it's literally killing off their population. It's not doing well.

>Why can't white people want the same? Why is it only bad when white people want the same?
Again, I never said it was wrong. Only a simpleton would believe this is wrong. What I said was a problem that many are seeing is that white people are taking a militant approach by conspiring to legitimately harm people of other races. Have you forgotten that whites are still the majority in the United States? That's not the best way to advocate their cause.

Again, nobody in their right mind cares if an ethnic group of people want to preserve their culture.
>>
>>34435491
And the funny thing is when in history have "white" people been a united front? If they're not racist towards people of color then they start breaking into sub sections(see: treatment of irish immigrants)

This is how empty people (not just white can be.Tribalism is a disease imo.
>>
>>34435779

Then stop responding to me if we both agree.
>>
File: 1402855567427.png (18KB, 208x195px) Image search: [Google]
1402855567427.png
18KB, 208x195px
>>34435779
>(((nobody))) in their right mind cares if an ethnic group of people want to preserve their culture.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (21KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
21KB, 480x324px
>>34435807
>shares a similar sentiment and we agree
>ignores "a problem that many are seeing is that white people are taking a militant approach by conspiring to legitimately harm people of other races."
>>
>>34435818
>Israel must be a Jewish state!!
>Europe must be non-European to survive though goy
>Jews aren't white unless we say they are!!
>>
>>34435850
>ignores "a problem that many are seeing is that white people are taking a militant approach by conspiring to legitimately harm people of other races."

who is doing this exactly? obese retards on stormfront?
>>
I dont even know why is the race so big deal in some areas of US. If you come from deep south most of the whites are pretty chill with the blacks and if you would bring a black gf to your house your parents would not probably care a fuck because the one drop blood is shit and your family probably would already have some negro or native genes in depending how long your family has been in the states. Why father would only just say meh and think how the fuck would I get a girl in the first place and just say that at least its a girl and not a faggot.
>>
File: ngigerbobodybeabg.png (6KB, 620x124px) Image search: [Google]
ngigerbobodybeabg.png
6KB, 620x124px
>>34435884
>Who is doing this exactly?
I suppose it's enough for people to think it's worthy of saying, "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE." I'm just pointing it out.
>>
>>34435502
>it's because a person should be proud of the community they come from, their nation and people.
Why would you take pride in something that you didn't have a choice in or do yourself?

> They don't want you to have any ties to anything but government. Not culture, race, or people.
Maybe they want you to have ties to the world. Or the species as a whole.
>>
>>34431039

Do you really think you'd be okay with it if the guy were whatever race you are?
>>
>>34435935
Am I misinterpreting what you're saying, are you saying that the "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" guys are totally justified because enough white people are taking a militant approach to harm other races?That's just handwaving hatred of whites and justifying it by saying all whites are bad anyway.
>>
>>34435886
I totally agree, Sergei.
>>
File: 1484790876753.jpg (122KB, 1366x762px) Image search: [Google]
1484790876753.jpg
122KB, 1366x762px
Bitch got BLACKED, and she'll never return to the small wite cock
>>
>>34435886
I live in the south and I can testify to this

It's funny how people paint the south as a racist shithole but in reality they care about race the least. People in the northeast and west coast are the ones who propretriate race bait garbage.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.