[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >wake up >Drumpf is still president How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0182.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
>2017
>wake up
>Drumpf is still president

How many more days brobots?
>>
8 more fun years.
>>
till I get dubs
>>
>>34431012
Presidency over?
>>
File: 1479326494813.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
1479326494813.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>>34430949
Back to /pol/ shill

Notorigima
>>
>>34430949
You can always help by donating to the women's centers or your local immigration firm. I currently volenteor at a planned parenthood, giving out flyers and condoms.
It's all about community and staying together.
My parents are currently considering a small family if Syrian victims that where attempted murdered by a man in Syria. We have two houses, so I think we could let them live at the condo.
Be brave anon!
>>
File: 1479317477669.jpg (39KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1479317477669.jpg
39KB, 385x385px
>>34431103
I cannot wait until we rid our country of fucking traitors like you.
Faggots like you are so easily emotionally manipulated, you can be convinced to bring in people who hate your values, and let them destroy everything your people built, because of some fucking sob story.
>>
File: 1417278986228.jpg (115KB, 458x716px) Image search: [Google]
1417278986228.jpg
115KB, 458x716px
>wake up
>the orange potato head is still president
>people are elated because he signed things to get rid of illegals so the "real Americans" can "get their jobs back"
>be black
>wondering once the Muslims and Mexicans get deported if white America will come after my black ass next
>because everyone knows poor & ignorant white folk need minority scapegoats for the problems their richer white counterparts are causing

I like to imagine that 4 years later, when America is a war torn, bankrupt, jobless pile of shit white people will have no choice but to blame Obama for getting Trump elected in the first place because they will have deported or killed all the minorities in the United States.
>>
>>34431103
The only problem is I live in a one-bedroom apartment... Do you think if I slept on the couch they'd still let me take in a refugee?
>>
>>34431476
if you arent in a nig nog gang and dont do nig nog drugs and generally dont act like a nig nog then trump isnt gonna do shit to you
>>
>>34431476
also we are only getting rid of illegals and decreasing how many future immigrants we let in
for fucks sake its like people think were gonna holocaust everyone who isnt white
>>
>>34430949
>wake up
>chokolinda still president
>izmetbegovic still president
>aleksandar "rusty spoon" vucic still pm
>hashim "druglord" thaci still president
>milo still in charge going strong for 3 decades
Nuke the Balkans desu
>>
>>34431476
Holy fuck /r9k/ can't be this cucked, please tell me you're baiting.
>>
File: iris bullshit.jpg (240KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
iris bullshit.jpg
240KB, 800x450px
>>34431506
Bruh, white people are savage af.
AF
I've had white people hate me for making more money than them. You know, the type of drug addicted white trash who voted for Trump thinking he will deport Habibi and put Habibi's bodega and profits "in the right hands". The white people who feel like American minorities being more prosperous than them is somehow wrong, unfair and somehow destructive to the white race despite the fact that just about all of us are born disadvantaged and without the social connections they have.

>>34431542
You expect me to believe that from a people who tell black American-born and raised citizens to "go back to Africa" for not wanting to be shot on sight by the police? Trump supporters don't see anyone but whites as Americans so it's a matter of time before they start culling less desirables if they think it'll solve their problems.
>>
File: 1485408593034.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485408593034.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>wake up
>Trump is still president
>world is slipping in chaos because kek wills it
>everyone triggered
I can't see why robots wouldn't be happy.
>>
File: yt devil.jpg (22KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
yt devil.jpg
22KB, 500x348px
>>34431666
>666
Y'all got a batshit, openly racist, sexist, womanbeating businessman in as president because y'all hated having a decent, successful politician as president because he was black. I'm no longer above believing the worst isn't about to happen.
>>
>>34431667
>those white guys that made fun of me represent the entirety of the race
wow i guess all blacks are drug-addicted gang rapists with an iq below 80
>>
>>34431667
>Bruh, white people are savage af.
Imagine being ridiculed and scoffed at for being a white male, and only for being a white male.

White people freed your ass from slavery, they literally died for your freedom and independence, but now white people are made out to be this devil who ruins the world and civilization, and you are one of those people who blame them for everything.

Use your brain for a second, why do you think so many white males voted for Trump? Why do you think Trump won? It's because of bullshit like this, they grew tired of it and wanted change.
I'm not saying you in particular are necessarily at fault, or that all blacks are at fault, but some of you, like those guys who tortured that white Trump supporter, are at fault for this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>wake up
>libtards still crying
>every day
>every moment of every day
>literally drowning in libtard tears
>>
>>34431476
get outta our country you big stinky nig-nog. we should've sent you and your ilk back after we were done using you as slaves.
>>
>>34431734
>because y'all hated having a decent, successful politician as president because he was black
Obama was a terrible president, I couldn't give less of a shit about the color of his skin, he was just a shitty president, and that was all there is to it.

Are you that insecure that you think that a white person who ridicules someone is doing it purely out of hatred for their race/skin color/gender etc.?
>>
>>34431476
Even if that happens getting rid of minorities would still be worth it.
>>
>>34431152
>taking the b8

oregano is a nice herb
>>
File: 1485189079822.png (277KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485189079822.png
277KB, 640x480px
>>34431476
>largest amount of crime in the black community is black on black crime
How many white people do you think are responsible for the 762 murders that occurred in Chicago last year? Perhaps instead of looking continuously outward for the problems that seem to have constantly dogged the black community since the Post-Reconstruction Era, maybe there should be some deep self reflection.
>>
>>34431734
>Thinking Obama was a good President
Bought the hype pretty easily, didn't you? Just because he's the token black President, doesn't mean he was automatically good.
Under Obama, the national debt doubled, from 9 trillion, to 20 trillion, in only eight years. That's unheard of! Obama was a fucking terrible President, that left us in debt, literally worse than any President before him.
>>
>>34431879
my trump vote had nothing to do with mr, obummer

the election was hillary or trump, i chose the lesser of two evils, plus the reactions to trump amuse me
>>
>>34431891
when there are legions of idiots that genuinely believe in that bullshit, it's pretty damn easy to fall prey to Poe's Law.
Can't take chances, these days. Marxists are on a warpath, and need to be put in their place, desperately.
>>
>>34431932
>i chose the lesser of two evils
Then don't vote at all, cause that is a stupid fucking reason to vote for someone and hardly an argument.
>>
>tfw trump hasn't even made it a week and there are already strong signs of a govt meltdown
>tfw people still think that if they're white nothing that happens will affect them
>tfw mounting signs of impending global conflict
guys you do know that there's historical precedence for everything trump is doing and it has never worked out well, right? america is on the fast track to becoming a genuine third world mad max nightmare shit pile and it will not be fun for anyone involved.
>>
>>34430990
lets not get ahead of ourselves
watch "kek" abandon /pol/ for someone else
they are just a pawn in a much bigger schmeme
>>
>>34431951
>DUDE JUST DONT VOTE LMAO
>ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S FOR SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME REEEEEEE
It's impossible for you to imagine that there is a group of people who are very pleased with the first actions Trump has taken as president, isn't it?
>>
>>34431805
>Imagine being ridiculed and scoffed at for being a white male, and only for being a white male.
do you actually believe you're being persecuted, even bluepilled redditors hate those tiny minority of SJWs who blame everything on patriarchy/white oppression. it has become trendy in pop culture to ridicule SJWs.
>>
>>34431476
You should of been kept enslaved. If you think Trump is going on a mass holicause for white suppremacy, then you should go back to /pol/
>>
>>34431951
That's not a stupid reason at all, jackass. You're just angry because your token woman President gimmick didn't come to fruition.
Let's see, we could elect Hillary, who looks to be gearing up for WWIII with Russia, and who plays identity politics whenever she can, or we could elect Trump, who wants to secure our borders and strong-arm businesses to bring jobs back to the states.
What a tough choice kek
>>
>>34431995
I'm a Trump supporter, the whole ''lesser of the two evils'' is still a shitty argument and reason to vote for someone.
>>
>>34431986
>global meltdown
>Dow is higher than it ever has been histoically
Spoken like someone who doesn't have any actual knowledge or study of history within them. You talk like you see such a large picture, but really its just limited to the 'post 9-11' world because its the only one you have ever known. Fuck off and do some real research.
>>
>>34431986
kek all evidence to the contrary.
The DOW literally closed at over 20000 the other day, for the first time ever.
Keep lying liberals, I'm sure eventually your lies will come true kek
Liberals are such casual liars.
>>
>>34431986
>america is on the fast track to becoming a genuine third world mad max nightmare shit pile and it will not be fun for anyone involved
Nice bait, I'd still live in America rather than Europe.
>>
>>34432005
Turn on the TV faggot. Who are literally the only group you can openly hate? That will tell you everything you need to know about who is truly persecuted.
>>
>>34432029
this
Evil is evil, lesser middling makes no difference because the degree is arbitrary and the definition has blurred
>>
>>34431794
Ok.
I live in a white neighborhood and have interacted with white people for years. A good 80-90% of them, especially white men, have that attitude. The only thing that differs is how passionate they are about enforcing that attitude onto society. There's a good decent few who are decent human beings but they aren't likely to do anything about the worst off of their people.

>>34431805
It's that attitude that whites are the country's gods and saviors while simultaneously stepping on everybody's necks because whites don't believe anybody else deserves as much as them is why people have a problem. Trump won because whites saw that minorities and LGBTs were trying to come up and they felt afraid they were going to lose "their" America where only white people had any say or power.

You wonder why liberals and minorites are scared shitless.

>>34432020
Should have
The contraction is should've so the full word is HAVE.

>>34432078
>we should be able to openly hate minorities!
>whites literally the only race who made it legal to kill people because of race
>white still don't understand why minorities are scared shitless

This is why you guys are a problem.
>>
>>34432045
that shit's obama's momentum

dow will collapse under trump in time
>>
>>34432029
Not remotely true. Lesser of two evils is a valid reason.
If one candidate is considered rude and abrasive, while the other has a history of starting global conflicts, and is threatening WWIII with Russia, then the lesser of two evils is clear.
>>
>>34431932
LOLOLOL guise wouldn't it be funny if we elected a narcissistic reality TV star president? Libruls would be so triggered lolol
>>
>>34432029
>>34432093
are you people retarded? you are presented with a choice: evil, a bigger evil, or doing nothing. there are no other options available to you.

if you want to experience as little evil as possible, the logical choice is to select the lesser evil in order to prevent the bigger evil from acquiring power
>>
>>34432045
I'm a republican but if you're cheering for the 20,000 you're a dumb fuck who doesn't understand inflation
>>
>>34432109
>that shit's obama's momentum
Really? He had no momentum for eight years, and then suddenly he does? C'mon, you didn't really think that was going to work, did you?
>>
you should go out and protest OP, get arrested and then get raped for a good few years

you'd like that you little sissy bitch
>>
File: 1484939572055.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484939572055.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>34430949
B mad shillary cuck, go ask tyrone watermelon to fuck your gf more and keep complaining about refugees being peaceful
>>
>>34432134
haha guise we need a woman president i dont care if she aggravates russia into nuking us lol equality is mor impotent
>>
>>34432106
>Plays the victim of racism
>Is also racist
You poor little baby. You know, I look forward to eventually wiping your people out. Niggers have proven, all throughout history, how utterly worthless they are, in the grand scheme of things.
They contribute next to nothing, yet ask for practically everything. There has never been a more worthless people, than niggers.
>>
>>34432106
>Trump won because whites saw that minorities and LGBTs were trying to come up and they felt afraid they were going to lose "their" America where only white people had any say or power
They were afraid because people kept shitting on them, they were afraid because white people were always the butt of jokes and it was getting worse and worse, they were afraid because people kept pushing for this multiculturalism and overrepresenting only minorties for the sake of doing so. They were afraid because there was a lot of animosity towards white people and race mixing agenda's were being pushed.

Just because minorities don't get put first on the priority list for some white people doesn't mean we despise you or hate that you get the spot light, it's that we have some fucking value towards our race. In fact, everyone still jumps to your defense, if your rights are mistreated, white people will be the first to step up, if a white person kills a black person, the media will be the first to report on it etc etc...
>>
>>34432040
>>34432045
yeah because the DOW is a fantastic standard to measure quality of life and the market takes precedence over everything else let's go with that yup ok
you guys better buckle up because shit is gonna get real. it's easy to look at "bigger numbers" and automatically assume everything is fine but there's a reason people aren't happy and that's only going to fester over the next four years.
>>
>>34432078
you can't openly hate white people without people from both sides dismissing you as an SJW. everyone agrees their opinions aren't worth acknowledging. why do you feel you are being persecuted.
>>
>>34432142
>''I voted for Trump, because Trump is the lesser evil of the two!!''
>''Policies? WHAT ARE THOOOSE!?''
>>
>>34432228
My life already sucks friendo, why would I worry about it getting worse?

>in b4 'ders worse things den death!!!!11'
>>
>>34432040
>>Dow is higher than it ever has been histoically

almost all of the current rise happened under Obama, and it's all just inflation anyway you uneducated fuckwit.
>>
>>34432264
that sounds like a personal problem, but if that's your mindset I guess you shouldn't worry. still, I don't know how you can expect anyone to take your perspective seriously if that's the card you wanna pull
>>
>>34432283
Citation needed

notoriginalo
>>
>>34432327
People took Trump seriously :^)
>>
>>34432066
I would too, but that's because large swaths of europe are taking the same route. This issue isn't exclusive to America, you know.
>>
>>34432195
i am
>>34432232
>>34432078
I'm black. I don't hate white people, from my pov, when you say stuff like that it makes me think I am being persecuted simply for being black. And while I bear no ill will against them, moderates will sometimes hold views about blacks that might be construed as racist, even though they are only thinking about their own self preservation and hold no malice. I don't know, maybe it's just all the time spent on 4chan that's warped either of our views.
I just wish there wasn't so much tension, especially with the media amplifying it 24/7.
>>
>>34432195
>Plays the victim of racism
>kneejerk reaction is to spit "worthless nigger" at me

Mmk

>>34432213
Hmm. Oddly enough we seen to have the same problems.
>>
>>34432406
meant to quotee >>34432005
>>
>>34432429
Well you are on /r9k/, not much here contributes to society.
>>
>>34432338
Look at the value of the dollar and the consumer price index you dumb shit. The price of everything rises slowly over time because of the Fed's policies

Trump himself called the Dow a fucking Fed bubble you imbecile

This is why I hate Trump. I voted Republican in 08 and 12 because it was the party of sound economics, and now it's been taken over by you idiots and memers
>>
File: image-17.png (54KB, 910x661px) Image search: [Google]
image-17.png
54KB, 910x661px
>>34432165
>i'm completely retarded
>>
>>34432106
>neighborhood
you can only go two ways with this. either you're whitewashed, or it doesn't make any difference what your neighbors think. racism as you retards present it only exists in trailer parks and some places in the midwest. you'd literally lose your job and friends almost anywhere else if you were a white guy who told blacks to go back to africa.

now i get that the ENTIRE POINT of claiming that americans are racist is to scare black people and make them argue with each other instead of trying to get real funding into black ghettos/inner city schools. but what the fuck are you trying to do? you're telling the edgy high schoolers that say nigger for fun and have no frame of reference for what racism is, that they represent white people? best case scenario they start to think that all of american history with slavery was just people joking around. other than that, you just look like a moron. the more that everyone whines about dystopian fantasies the easier it would be for Trump to actually do something shitty and get away with it, because it obviously won't resemble some race war or nazi shit.
>>
>2017
>wake up
>libtards getting shot in self defence for assaulting people
>general populace is developing a hatred for liberalism
kek the death squads are coming soon, you fucking commie.
>>
>>34432338

FYI, check this out dumbfuck

>>34432598

Thanks other anon
>>
>>34431476
>black
Neither your life, nor your opinion matter, subhuman ape. I hope drumpf makes you into soap.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.