[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spending much time with computers and internet made think "What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_247067719.jpg (535KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_247067719.jpg
535KB, 667x1000px
Spending much time with computers and internet made think "What if everyone preceived stuff as informations not matter/things/watever." Like, we have computers and we are creating, processing and gathering shit in the computers. But what about preceivng computers as information too. It's just written by the thing we call matter and so on. Im talking about point of view, way of thinking. It's like we need computers and internet to progress, develop and gain more and more control over the source information that we call "matter" or something else. Have I just said something idiotically obvious? I feel like I figured out how everything in the world works by only watching cartoons and playing games. And i need to show it to everyone. It makes me think... Actually by creating shit like shows, games, movies we are creating some kind of primitive miniverses living partially in computers partially in our minds. And they even have tha parrarel miniverses, the other versions of themselves- when we create another timeline. For example when people write fanfiction. And the ones living in them are traveling through miniverses when we do crossovers! It's just in primitive human-mind-computer-internet dimension. And it makes me think about what if we developed so much that we gained enough control to travel through or even create universes of our "level". Whooooa. Such imagination. I mean... of course there are other infinite universes like ours- the same as in case of these miniverses inside our *verse. And if we made enough progress we could create worlds looking and feelking as the one we are living in. And there's alwas more! I feel like i need to tell everyone everyone it's actually the big point. Well.. there is so many aspects... Anyone wants to contribute? Is it stupid? I just have tat and more on my mind for very long and not telling it is very painful. Don't even know if there is someone who feels this way or It's all totally obvious or stupind and not worth of posting?
>>
>>34430910
never thought of it that way
jfc youre some sort of genius get off this site and go do something good for the world
>>
>>34430910
This is like a Jaden Smith essay from a Philosophy 101 course
>>
>>34431076
I want... here is the problem. I figured out this all. But I don't feel like doing stuff. I want to create so much. Bu everytime I just try doing anything it turns out to be more frustrating than satisfying, the effects are miserable and the final balance is negative. I though about telling people what to do... but it would be insane for them. And why the fuck would they do that. It's real thing. It needs to be understanded. I want to explain it to someone who san do something with it. (It feelt awesome when you called me genius ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!)
>>34431130
I'm very self absorbed but I don't consider myself philosopher. I don't want to create next shitty religion or philosophy which looks the same like anothers and says it's best solution of them all... (I don't know Jaden Smith I just looked)
>>
>>34430910
what the fuck are you talking about famalam
>>34431130
this desu
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (59KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
59KB, 700x500px
dna is info
chemicals is info
gravity is info

but info is a broadening term it might be called god
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.