[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want an ugly girlfriend, that hasn't fucked a million

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1472214701390.jpg (509KB, 1416x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1472214701390.jpg
509KB, 1416x1940px
I want an ugly girlfriend, that hasn't fucked a million guys to make herself feel beautiful

Ugly girls usually have more depth than some Stacy, but they always seem to have fucked every guy they layed their eyes upon

Why is life so cruel
>>
>>34430875
>I want a girl who hasn't slept with a lot of other men to choose to sleep with me because it hurts my ego to think I'm not something special and better than other men in some way

>She can't be one of those girls who has poor self-esteem (like I have) and has used sex to try to make herself feel better and loved (like I am trying to do)
>>
>>34431957
Whoa you should work for IMAX, your projection skills are top-notch
>>
I'll hook you up with my ex.
Great to be around.
Easy to fuck.
But noone has touched her cause shes socially awkward, and ugly as fuck.
I almost did once, but i couldnt bring myself to actually be with her.
I couldn't break her heart that horribly.
>>
>>34430875
I can deal with an ugly face, but if she will be ugly nude i can't go throught with it. It is a risky business.
>>
>>34430875
That's not an ugly girl though. You wouldn't want a truly ugly girl either, what you call ugly is really just average.
>>
that girl is not ugly at all. above average at least
>>
>>34431957
>Poor self-esteem
>Manages to have sex

What
>>
File: nanoaha.png (191KB, 1027x537px) Image search: [Google]
nanoaha.png
191KB, 1027x537px
>be an ugly girl
>get an uglier man
>he doesn't have the confidence to go for prettier girls
>get many compliments for being considerably more attractive than him
>he tries harder to keep me satisfied because he doesn't want to die alone

Now I see why guys do things like this.
>>
>>34431957
I don't care if you have poor self esteem or high self esteem, just not some dumb slut who thinks she's loved because she's an easy fuck
>>
>>34432046
I don't really mind. I don't really see pretty or ugly, like I know who is and isn't pretty but I don't mind as long as the personality is nice, and an interesting person. One of the reasons most women won't cut it for me.

>>34432336
Just a random pic I had, and at least where I'm from she's not average.
>>
>>34432449

Entirely possible mate
>>
>>34430875
ugly girls are justs as bad maybe even worst
>ugly girl goes to the club
>gets hit on by drunk chads or guys who are on a dry spell
>Thinks her looks and worth are higher than they are thanks to this.
>puts the guys leaving after the one night down to men being evil people
>oh where have the good men gone
>Not you beta! we can be friends though :^)
>>
>>34431957

Bitta schoolin for you cunts
>>
>>34431979

Except he just fucking exposed OP you dumb nigger
>>
>>34432449

Yes, anon. The hard truth.

Women with low self esteem will still fuck chads and non-chads alike

But they still wont fuck you
>>
>>34432512
You get compliments for not being able to score someone more attractive? Are the people in your world all autistic?
>>
>>34432449
you forget life is easy as a women
offer to spread your legs for attention and any thirsty male will jump at the chance
>>
I'm generally more attracted to less objectively attractive women.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I like ugly girls, like genuinely ugly to the point of looking deformed.
But girls who are "plain" or have a couple of flaws are a lot more attractive to me.

It's probably something to do with a misconception about them being more "real", and probably attainability.
>>
>>34433712
Life isn't easy just because you can get sex.
Women don't want sex, they want love. It's just that men only want sex, and women have to take what they can get, and sex is pretty close.
>inb4 but women don't like me
>inb4 but all women are whores
>inb4 nice guys finish last

You're not a very likeable or interesting person if no one has taken a liking to or an interest in you.
>>
>>34433767

I'm with you and I agree about the reason behind it all
>>
>>34434125
>Women don't want sex, they want a steady and reliable supply of resources

FTFY
>>
>>34433424
Ow, I haven't though about the damage I do when fucking 5's and 6's. Sorry guys I'll only fuck 7+ now so you guys can at least have some fun with average girls. I swear from now on I won't, not even when drunk or on the rare occasion I go two weeks w/o.
>>
File: 1482027395546.jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482027395546.jpg
49KB, 657x527px
>>34430875
>but they always seem to have fucked every guy they layed their eyes upon

i met a nice average looking girl that was loving and accepting of me. we would kiss and cuddle everything. one day we were talking while holding eachother and i found out she has banged like 20 guys on tinder and im probably nothing to her at all
>>
>>34433511
Not really, he just mixed in some armchair psychology with a whole lot of projection and generalization.
>>
>>34434214
>>Women don't want sex, they want a steady and reliable exchange of emotional interdependence with someone who makes them feel beautiful and desired

FTFTFYFY
>>
>>34434630
>>34434630
>>34434630

>But what >>34431957 said isn't true because I said so despite the proof

Betrayed by your own brethren.
>>
>>34430875
Stop sharing my noods, OP faggot!!
>>
ugly chicks have the most sex, they are the biggest sluts. When I used to hang out with chads I could not believe it was usually the 5's and 6's that threw themselves at them, not the hotties.
>>
>>34432013
S?
Oroginale
>>
>>34433657
It's insulting the ugly person, not getting compliments.

"You could do way better!"
"I can't see you with him..."
>>
Who is the woman in the picture. She looks like my professor.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.