[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ do when they get extremely angry with themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Supreme.jpg (57KB, 634x519px) Image search: [Google]
Supreme.jpg
57KB, 634x519px
What does /r9k/ do when they get extremely angry with themselves?

I shoot my self in the chest with an airsoft pistol and imagine it's a real gun.
>>
>>34430752
take it out on the people i care about, and then feel like a dick.
>>
>>34430752

Usually break something - any inanimate object within reaching distance will usually do.
>>
get really drunk and pass out.
>>
>>34430771
i have punched a few holes in my door. i fucked up my hand for a good while once because of it.

never again.
>>
punch my thigh
>>
I either let it spiral into depression and self-hatred, screaming, muttering by myself and getting hurt, then write a load of idiotic and self-deprecating messages to my girlfriend or I try to do something productive and read some well written book or write on my own.

Needless to say, when you have the balls and will to do the second option you get less and less angry by the second.
>>
File: Doge Angry.jpg (44KB, 228x223px) Image search: [Google]
Doge Angry.jpg
44KB, 228x223px
>>34430833
>to my girlfriend
get the fuck out
>>
I used to get angry at myself so often that it pissed me off (ironically) I noticed that sitting here trying to figure out what I do when I get angry is hard because I don't get that way anymore

I used to rage so often it was crazy- especially while playing video games and getting rekt in minecraft pvp 2 years ago

The last year and a half I have made a major change in my life: looking at everything from an optimistic view, and trying to find the best in the situation. I have noticed that I have a lot more friends now, and everything becomes generally easier. things that I let frustrate me that I couldn't figure out, I just let them play their course and didn't worry about it

God damnit I should have done this from day 1. Not caring is he best coping method, especially when to Insignificances. Small things we tend to dwell on the most that we think other people notice when they really just don't. this causes unnecessary stress and it took me too long to figure this out.

If you get mad at a friend for a legitamate reason, fuck em. But make sure you you look at it from their eyes to see what you did wrong, and if you legit believe your in the right, fuck em.

Getting shrekt in a video game? take a break bro, I notice that when I get mad it's because I've been playing too long and things have been going good for so long

Girl issues? idk never had a gf I browse r9k

Parent issues? fuck em. just ignore them, even if they don't say it they love you (@ user who think this doesn't apply to them) so just ignore them or reply with a dry response and they get worried and stress. fuck em
>>
>>34430752
try kissing yourself in the mirror
it may help you calm down
>>
>>34430996
that's gay my nigga
>>
>>34431065
So every time you masturbate, is that gay? This leads to a philosophical discussion.I mean, there's literally nothing wrong with finding yourself attractive. It's natural!
>>
>>34431084
nigga please i rather masturbate than kiss myself in the mirror
>>
>>34432295
Kissing yourself in the mirror will calm you down though
>>
Punch my ribcage or face until I cry
>>
I punch myself like an autist.
>>
>>34430752
Nowadays I try not to lash out at anyone, even if most people piss me off. When I was 12 I clocked my younger brother in the face and his head ricocheted off the wall and he had a small hole in his head, as well as blood splatter where he hit the wall. He ended up alright but I nearly got sent to juvie and it made me realize that I'd have been in prison by the time I'm 20 if I kept on acting out like that.
But damn does the temptation to hit some people in the face feel strong...
>>
>>34430752
Drink, smash the bottle, cut myself with the glass, go lay outside with a pack of smokes and listen to sad music until I fall asleep
>>
>>34430850
Much anger
Very hate
Wow
Such madness
So feisty
>>
>>34432913
edgy af m8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.