[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me sitting alone at class >hear my friend and a stacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2fefb59c3d9f4ccb713fb97e33b80c9b.jpg (237KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
2fefb59c3d9f4ccb713fb97e33b80c9b.jpg
237KB, 1200x1221px
>be me sitting alone at class
>hear my friend and a stacy speaking
>stacy i want to have a BF
>my friend anon may be good
>stacy but he is ugly
fuck end me i never thought i was ugly
>>
/Greentext thread /
write any similar incidents
>>
>>34430871
>be me
>18
>attractive white girl talking to me in highschool
>hey anon whys your skin brown
>I'm mixed
>Dads white moms black
>"you're the ugliest mixed kid I've ever seen"
>some white kid laughs
>cue crippling spiraling depression and low self esteem
>>
>>34430713
Man fuck that I've been called ugly by some girls, cute by others, handsome by others yet not everyone is going to be into you. Fuck em.
>>
>>34430713
Maybe that other girl then? She brought you up right away.
>>
>>34431024
other girl?
the guy(friend) was a guy
>>
>>34431096
Ah, assumed they were a girl.
>>
File: morpheus.jpg (52KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.jpg
52KB, 500x471px
>>34430713
>girl from my HS ends up going to the same uni as me
>we end up in the same class
>talk and work as partners on shit
>she calls me cute one day
>starts complementing me
>eventually ask her out
>"oh, anon sorry I have a boyfriend"
>he breaks up with her a month later
>she gets depressed and starts gaining weight like crazy
>is now a fucking landwhale
It was probably for the better
>>
>>34431348
is cute good?
>>
>>34431348
kek
fuck you anon why didn't save her from depression she will literally worship you she is not worth it now though
>>
>>34431497
I guess so, I'd rather be called cute than ugly or whatever

>>34431516
>fuck you anon why didn't save her from depression
If she was that attached to the old guy I didn't really want anything to do with her
>>
>>34431497
No. Being cute is absoulutly awful. No one wants to date you they want to admire you, they don't want to talk to you they want to look at you, they don't care about you, they care about your looks.
>>
>>34430713
It doesn't matter if you know you're ugly, because deep down everyone thinks "i'm not THAT ugly".
When someone outright says that to you it always hurts deep inside.
The only way ot avoid it is to tear down your sense of self-esteem and self-worth, that way nothing they can say to you can hurt you.
>>
>>34430713
That's really mean, why would someone be that mean?
>>
>>34432381
Girls don't understand the concept of empathy if the subject isn't pretty.
>>
>>34432381
>>34432656
i'm better looking than this girl
maybe she is jealous
>tfw too good looking to get a gf without tearing her self esteem
>>
>>34432258
>The only way ot avoid it is to tear down your sense of self-esteem and self-worth, that way nothing they can say to you can hurt you.

Or you can just stop being delusional. If you're proud of what you have and derive your selfworth from that but also know where you're lacking no amount of insults will really hurt you
>>
>>34430713
I'm legit in love with Misaki, fuck
>>
>>34432735
You literally just gave an advice on the same level of retardation as "just b urself".
>>
>>34432778
I'm not saying it'll solve your problems or make you normie.

When you have something you are insecure about, e.g. your asymmetrical face or your big nose, you will often have some slight delusions about it in order to not feel so bad. E.g. "my face is only a little asymmetrical" or "my nose is a bit bigger than it should be but it's not really that much if an issue". So when someone insults that very trait, it forces you to face the truth, and also makes it out to be a bigger problem than it is, which creates that feeling of being deeply insulted and feeling bad

So if you don't have those delusion and know what's good and bad about you you won't feel so insulted

Nothing "just b urself" about it
>>
>>34432883
>just admit that you're an ugly fuck that will never be loved and will be laughed and scorned wherever you go
>Nothing "just b urself" about it
>>
>>34432763
She's an asshole though.
>>
>>34432904
The "just b urself" meme is that you just need to be yourself and you will be successful, get beautiful women etc. I'm not saying you'll get anything, I'm just saying it's good to see things as they are. Yes, in the literal sense it sounds like "just bee" but it's quite different from the meme
>>
>>34430713
bro she considered you though so like, you have some play
>>
>>34430958
This is why you should not racemix.
Your offspring will be rootless mutt that gets easily picked and will most likely have self identity issues.
Never have I heard mutt saying "good thing I am mixed"
>>
>>34432949
don't ruined it for me, I haven't watched half of the episodes yet
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.